Baby Icons sub 1 million

Comments

  • BeanieGee
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    Baaaad feeling about these higher rated cards not keeping a full to of them that's for sure
  • M98H
    12733 posts Has That Special Something
    Gone with 87s myself. Around 60 atm for 19-20k
    Went rather heavy on Ederson aswell for 13-14k
    Think I’ll invest the rest into 89-90 rated if I can get them cheap enough!
  • xFATAL
    4063 posts National Call-Up
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    deang07 wrote: »
    theyl drop another icon sbc when set 2 finishes in 2 days then you boys are laughing

    Didnt happen with set 3 :s

    I thought they did but pulled it due to the mess up?
  • Kamilflage
    4584 posts National Call-Up
    So...um.....CLEARLY the way to go was to invest in icons vs these 90s lmao :o
  • Finesse_4days
    6917 posts Big Money Move
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    So...um.....CLEARLY the way to go was to invest in icons vs these 90s lmao :o

    Prime Icpn SBC Monday and another Flashback either tomorrow or Monday they will rise soon.
  • Rashford_united1990
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am tempted to liquidate everything and buy if mbappe
  • xHerdie
    4009 posts National Call-Up
    Sooo just dumped 1.1m into: Godin/Oblak for 38k and under, Isco/Hummels for 33k and under

    Sniped a few for 20-30k as well which was nice

    Bring on top primes EA >:)
  • maXmood
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think its about time ppl stop buying lol.. profit is going to be peanuts for us all..
  • CervezaNL
    1269 posts Professional
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    So...um.....CLEARLY the way to go was to invest in icons vs these 90s lmao :o

    Just one SBC mate... >:)
  • Ian_Ando08
    7487 posts League Winner
    maXmood wrote: »
    I think its about time ppl stop buying lol.. profit is going to be peanuts for us all..

    If the right SBC drops profit won't be peanuts especially if you picked up at the right prices mate
  • Nervous_Nick
    5101 posts Big Money Move
    Just look at 83s...with the right sbc they skyrocketed...sold all my Matas for 4500-4800 yesterday (bought at 1200).
    89-90 will fly if prime icons set 4 will be a good one.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7487 posts League Winner
    Just look at 83s...with the right sbc they skyrocketed...sold all my Matas for 4500-4800 yesterday (bought at 1200).
    89-90 will fly if prime icons set 4 will be a good one.

    @maXmood exactly this
  • vizzion89
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gone big on 86/87 had kroos godin and iscos already so pumped 1m into mullers and thiagos paid no more than 15.
  • HeroBent
    4595 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Just a bit of a tip, and a bit OT. Poty eliteserien will be announced today. Not gonna be a huge moneymaker, but if you got small amount of coins left it migth be smart to put them into RBK players. The poty should be the lb or gk of Rosenborg.
  • maXmood
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    maXmood wrote: »
    I think its about time ppl stop buying lol.. profit is going to be peanuts for us all..

    If the right SBC drops profit won't be peanuts especially if you picked up at the right prices mate

    "IF" the right SBC drops... Fingers crossed..
  • HeroBent
    4595 posts National Call-Up
    maXmood wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    maXmood wrote: »
    I think its about time ppl stop buying lol.. profit is going to be peanuts for us all..

    If the right SBC drops profit won't be peanuts especially if you picked up at the right prices mate

    "IF" the right SBC drops... Fingers crossed..

    Just a matter of time. It will drop soon enough.

  • CervezaNL
    1269 posts Professional
    maXmood wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    maXmood wrote: »
    I think its about time ppl stop buying lol.. profit is going to be peanuts for us all..

    If the right SBC drops profit won't be peanuts especially if you picked up at the right prices mate

    "IF" the right SBC drops... Fingers crossed..

    Just needs one big boys icon sbc
  • Kamilflage
    4584 posts National Call-Up
    I'm calling disappointment.
    That being said invested about 2.5M in high rated....
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    CervezaNL wrote: »
    maXmood wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    maXmood wrote: »
    I think its about time ppl stop buying lol.. profit is going to be peanuts for us all..

    If the right SBC drops profit won't be peanuts especially if you picked up at the right prices mate

    "IF" the right SBC drops... Fingers crossed..

    Just needs one big boys icon sbc

    If it needs 2/3 icons it will cause a bottle neck that limits the profit on high rated cards.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    TalentFG wrote: »
    CervezaNL wrote: »
    maXmood wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    maXmood wrote: »
    I think its about time ppl stop buying lol.. profit is going to be peanuts for us all..

    If the right SBC drops profit won't be peanuts especially if you picked up at the right prices mate

    "IF" the right SBC drops... Fingers crossed..

    Just needs one big boys icon sbc

    If it needs 2/3 icons it will cause a bottle neck that limits the profit on high rated cards.
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    I'm calling disappointment.
    That being said invested about 2.5M in high rated....

    I am calling success! Patience lads. The profit train will soon arrive.

    In the meantime I am offloading a bunch of Benzemas, Lacazettes and Mkhitarians.
  • CervezaNL
    1269 posts Professional
    TalentFG wrote: »
    CervezaNL wrote: »
    maXmood wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    maXmood wrote: »
    I think its about time ppl stop buying lol.. profit is going to be peanuts for us all..

    If the right SBC drops profit won't be peanuts especially if you picked up at the right prices mate

    "IF" the right SBC drops... Fingers crossed..

    Just needs one big boys icon sbc

    If it needs 2/3 icons it will cause a bottle neck that limits the profit on high rated cards.

    It won't, or maybe it will but if this includes 88-89 rated squad we are still set
  • Noo
    1028 posts Professional
    During this promo they have done something to address the prices of every range of player with exception of high rated NIF's and icons.

    I'm more confident of something now than I was before. Best get a couple of high rated IF's too.
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    Sniping a bunch of 90 Kroos for 42k max. Thinking they'll fly over 60k with the right (icon)SBC.
  • AjaxLegends
    1730 posts Play-Off Hero
    Noo wrote: »
    During this promo they have done something to address the prices of every range of player with exception of high rated NIF's and icons.

    I'm more confident of something now than I was before. Best get a couple of high rated IF's too.

    Yes I picked up a couple of Pjanic IF. He is only 41-43K right now which is dirt cheap for a 87 rated inform.
  • xFATAL
    4063 posts National Call-Up
    Watch EA release.

    Shearer, Schmeichel, Baresi, Puyol and Costa. >:)
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Watch EA release.

    Shearer, Schmeichel, Baresi, Puyol and Costa. >:)

    Would be a goldmine without an icon requirement.
  • xFATAL
    4063 posts National Call-Up
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Watch EA release.

    Shearer, Schmeichel, Baresi, Puyol and Costa. >:)

    Would be a goldmine without an icon requirement.

    Base icon sbc would be even better. Still trying to decide if I should pick up an icon for 700k+ or not, I have everything else in place if they drop a big icon set.
  • HBG-unit
    834 posts Professional
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Watch EA release.

    Shearer, Schmeichel, Baresi, Puyol and Costa. >:)

    Would be a goldmine without an icon requirement.

    Base icon sbc would be even better. Still trying to decide if I should pick up an icon for 700k+ or not, I have everything else in place if they drop a big icon set.

    If you do and it doesn't require an icon your gonna lose big money
  • mjs4p
    11091 posts Has That Special Something
    EA are so clueless they will probably release an Icon SBC needing 3 Icons, a bronze squad, and silver squad, and nothing else! Base Icons will go extinct! :D
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3304 posts National Call-Up
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Watch EA release.

    Shearer, Schmeichel, Baresi, Puyol and Costa. >:)

    Would be a goldmine without an icon requirement.

    Base icon sbc would be even better. Still trying to decide if I should pick up an icon for 700k+ or not, I have everything else in place if they drop a big icon set.

    Yeah may as well get one for 700k tbh
Sign In or Register to comment.