SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Solanke on loan? Yes please!!

    Was that not meant to happen in the summer too? Maybe not getting a game will mean he gets a loan move.
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Coutinho Busquets in the same pack.... best of 50 quid so far...

    Nothing spent, did Sturridge and the flash SBC’s, pulled Veratti and James.

    Yeah a lot was spoken about him coming on loan when Gerrard arrived. Hasn’t got near the first team so a loan move would help him.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    st johnstone away today with a raging hangover, only went out to stop me buying FP ffs
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    st johnstone away today with a raging hangover, only went out to stop me buying FP ffs

    Yet the ones who bought Fifa points are fresh and happy. Glad I gave up socialising in the real world to pack Icardi’s when I’m shouting Aguero... hate when ea build the hype
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    Haha absolute stonewall penalty not given after a minute. Couldn’t have been more obvious.

    Honestly, for that alone the ref is needing demoted.
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Haha absolute stonewall penalty not given after a minute. Couldn’t have been more obvious.

    bio mechanics m8. he couldny help it
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Christie B)
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    Even with injuries Brendan pulls out another gem in the pack. Has came in and made a massive changes to the team. Had Forrest outside the box Celtic to score a pen 100/1, pen denied first minute...
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    St Mirren away desperately need a win
  • Hibee
    12054 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    Looking forward to the game today, nice to get back to domestic fitba. Pub quiet though so poor crowd I reckon.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    Goal for Armstrong, good to see him back in good form
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    Sounds like the worst corner of all time from Aberdeen to give Motherwell a goal :D
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    Sounds like the worst corner of all time from Aberdeen to give Motherwell a goal :D

    thats some score. didnt expect that
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    Hearts might never score another goal ever
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    2 goals for Armstrong.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    Perfect preparation for both Aberdeen and Celtic for the cup final
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    Need our players back badly, this is dire
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Is it fair to say the wheels have come off for Hearts?



    Watch them win 3-2 now.
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Is it fair to say the wheels have come off for Hearts?



    Watch them win 3-2 now.

    Easy for the wheels to come off when the tyres are flat, I’ve said it a million times our injuries have costs us little to no attacking threat
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    Only positive was the team around us bar Rangers dropped points
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    I do love when Hibs let me down for £100.

    Embarrassing chucking a two goal lead agasint that Dundee team.

    Anyway, it’s a shame what’s happened to Hearts. Unlucky with all the injuries they have picked up and then all been long term ones.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Only positive was the team around us bar Rangers dropped points
    Pretty much same
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Hibs aren’t very good.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Hibs aren’t very good.

    As I said last season, like Aberdeen in previous years, it is very hard to lose your best players and replace them with similar quality. Seems like they might be experiencing that now.
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    Poor performance from us but need to keep getting these wins. Morelos booked as well for just being called Morelos, becoming a joke this! Up to second place and 2 points from the top, not bad!
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    Reus for 161k :heart:

    totw sbc was a massive letdown. 22 done only 2 84 rated was best. Valencia and Forrest
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Reus for 161k :heart:

    totw sbc was a massive letdown. 22 done only 2 84 rated was best. Valencia and Forrest

    I've got Kane and Mertens from the untradeable one and Alex Sandro from a tradeable one.
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    Managed to do Pato for 60k. By time rewards come will have enough for Hulk up top Willian Lucas wide and Pato squad is done. POTM Lucas has been sitting doing nothing for too long. Minus stamina his all round stats look brilliant.
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Managed to do Pato for 60k. By time rewards come will have enough for Hulk up top Willian Lucas wide and Pato squad is done. POTM Lucas has been sitting doing nothing for too long. Minus stamina his all round stats look brilliant.

    i really want pato but 200k seems insane
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Managed to do Pato for 60k. By time rewards come will have enough for Hulk up top Willian Lucas wide and Pato squad is done. POTM Lucas has been sitting doing nothing for too long. Minus stamina his all round stats look brilliant.

    i really want pato but 200k seems insane

    It’s virtual coins. Get it done. Rinse your golds through the 82+ sbc. Got a few 85’s from it. Played 3 scored 3 in DR. Up front with Richarlison
Sign In or Register to comment.