OT: Fortnite Battle Royale Thread

Comments

• Choepiechakie
    31693 posts National Team Captain
    Adamski wrote: »
    i dunno how 27 in an hour is possible, 8 max per game, if he won 3 on the bounce that's probably gonna be longer than an hour and only 24

Maybe drop tilres first gamr get 7 kills, leave.

Then play it out. Ita doable.
  • Choepiechakie
    edited November 2018
    Zexrow was playing aswell, killed alot of pros. Not sure about his points total, but alot got around the 40

Edit: He got 30.
  • Choepiechakie
    NA can play EU and vice versa.

Lmao
  • BO0OM
    3689 posts National Call-Up

Thats crazy feel like alot of pros will not make it lol
  • Adamski
    9948 posts League Winner
    42 jeez
  • Argie8
    5859 posts Big Money Move
    I'm very interested to see how many controller players make top 200 for each region. I'm gonna guess around 50
  • BO0OM
    3689 posts National Call-Up
    Argie8 wrote: »
    I'm very interested to see how many controller players make top 200 for each region. I'm gonna guess around 50

I will say 20
  • Choepiechakie
    Top 2 with 2 kills first game
  • Choepiechakie
    BO0OM wrote: »

I will say 20

• JR
    8074 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    I had like 5 max Xbox players a game in my lobby, you can check on your recents before anyone asks how I know
  • Choepiechakie
    edited November 2018
    JR wrote: »
    I had like 5 max Xbox players a game in my lobby, you can check on your recents before anyone asks how I know

6 in my last two games
    Apparently none last game. Died triple bursted
  • Argie8
    JR wrote: »

6 in my last two games
    Apparently none last game. Died triple bursted

That can't be right. Recent players isn't reliable
  • Azof
    16793 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »
    Imo controller players can compete. But its not possible when we are limited with response time, frames. Its just unfair facing a player on pc when you are on console.

Facing pc players requires a different approach. But you cant practice that if you dont queue into pc lobbies.

Get a pc then and play with controller

But that shouldnt be a thing, thats the problem. If we just can graphical settings just like on pc it would make such a difference.
    Epic's reasoning is so flawed.

Cause console manufactures want to be in control so everyone gets the same experience. Bad press if games run bad even if people are at fault
  • Argie8
    Been flicking through Booms, Sebs and Chaps streams and it's looking pretty insane :joy: Gonna have PTSD after playing it tomorrow
  • Choepiechakie
    Imo controller players can compete. But its not possible when we are limited with response time, frames. Its just unfair facing a player on pc when you are on console.

Facing pc players requires a different approach. But you cant practice that if you dont queue into pc lobbies.

But that shouldnt be a thing, thats the problem. If we just can graphical settings just like on pc it would make such a difference.

Cause console manufactures want to be in control so everyone gets the same experience. Bad press if games run bad even if people are at fault

Epic is pushing console and pc together. So why should console players be punished for that what is out of control of the players. No console player is asking to face pc players when they are in such a disadvantage. Its managable in pubs, cuz the lag isnt as bad. But as soon as the servers turn to ****, console cant compete. So why push a mixed lobby if it isnt fair. Its like letting woman play football with men.
    They can compete but when the level goes up they cant compete cuz of their physics.
  • Adamski
    9948 posts League Winner
    9 kill dub
  • Choepiechakie
    On 6 points now.

Got 3rd with 5 kills

A gut named Y - - was killing everyone. Almost had him with my double barrel
  • Choepiechakie
    Adamski wrote: »
    9 kill dub

Lets go
  • Azof
    16793 posts World Class

Epic is pushing console and pc together. So why should console players be punished for that what is out of control of the players. No console player is asking to face pc players when they are in such a disadvantage. Its managable in pubs, cuz the lag isnt as bad. But as soon as the servers turn to ****, console cant compete. So why push a mixed lobby if it isnt fair. Its like letting woman play football with men.
    They can compete but when the level goes up they cant compete cuz of their physics.

Lul console
  • Argie8

Is the lag much worse on console than it is on pc?
  • Choepiechakie

Yes. Much more frame drop.

We play everything on Epic settings and with shadows, normal pc players have these settings all turned off. So their frames are way better. They have like 160 frames, while we have to work with 60 tops.

People like Poach start moaning when their fps drop to 60. Imagine.
  • Choepiechakie
    Someone rage quit the tourney

Lul
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up

We play everything on Epic settings and with shadows, normal pc players have these settings all turned off. So their frames are way better. They have like 160 frames, while we have to work with 60 tops.

The tournament setting requires that console will be playing vs PC. Qualifying for said tournament should be the same.

Takes any opportunity for complaining away.

And I complain when my FPS drops below 120 or so lol.
  • Argie8

Ah yeah, I get you.
    Someone rage quit the tourney

Lul

:joy: Seb?
  • Choepiechakie
    Yes
  • JR
    8074 posts League Winner
    Yes

😂on what points
  • Choepiechakie