Guaranteed TOTW SBC Happening

Comments

• TheRealHarrison
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    30 chem means you'd just have to have players in roughly the right position - the day I see EA do that will be when I'm taking a dirtnap
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Fredo wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Recommend you guys stack up a few 84s but focus on cheap 83s - the requirements won't be too high judging by how it's been so far. I'd say requirements will be something like:

83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

Not sure mate. 85 team for just one part of a 2* w/f 72 stamina Sturridge. Icon SBCs requiring icons. Gelson Martins around 80k. RTTF players 180k - if anything EA have inflated pretty much every SBC available this year (current flash SBCs excluded). I can see 85 rated side with 1 IF as much as I can see an 84+ 2 IF. I’d cover both bases.

140k for a 88 rated Sturridge isn't really that expensive though.

I think it’s a bit inflated due to work rates, weak foot and stamina. I might be just salty that it’s another Liverpool special card (5 in a week). Either way, all I’m saying is don’t be surprised if the TOTW asks for an 85 + 1 TOTW.
  • TheRealHarrison
    30 chem means you'd just have to have players in roughly the right position - the day I see EA do that will be when I'm taking a dirtnap

It has been like that for the last 2 years. Time to to take a dirt nap.

Yaaaay
  • TheRealHarrison

It has been like that for the last 2 years. Time to to take a dirt nap.

Yaaaay

Knowing EA this year it'll be 101 rated team and 101 chemistry
  • CharlieC
    7388 posts Big Money Move
    Recommend you guys stack up a few 84s but focus on cheap 83s - the requirements won't be too high judging by how it's been so far. I'd say requirements will be something like:

83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

Not sure mate. 85 team for just one part of a 2* w/f 72 stamina Sturridge. Icon SBCs requiring icons. Gelson Martins around 80k. RTTF players 180k - if anything EA have inflated pretty much every SBC available this year (current flash SBCs excluded). I can see 85 rated side with 1 IF as much as I can see an 84+ 2 IF. I’d cover both bases.

I think it’s a bit inflated due to work rates, weak foot and stamina. I might be just salty that it’s another Liverpool special card (5 in a week). Either way, all I’m saying is don’t be surprised if the TOTW asks for an 85 + 1 TOTW.

I like him. He’s not particularly fast, he’s a bit like Scream Fellaini in that sense with his slow acceleration but decent top speed. He gets in good positions and is pretty good on the ball. Shooting is really nice too and even his supposed 2* weak foot is fine. I switched him with Lukaku who I have up front with Aguero and they not dissimilar really. I did him with players in my club too (mostly untradeable)
  • OZero
    6873 posts Big Money Move
    I don’t think it would be that straight forward. Good luck on your investments.
  • MHoney1234
    CharlieC wrote: »

83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

I like him. He’s not particularly fast, he’s a bit like Scream Fellaini in that sense with his slow acceleration but decent top speed. He gets in good positions and is pretty good on the ball. Shooting is really nice too and even his supposed 2* weak foot is fine. I switched him with Lukaku who I have up front with Aguero and they not dissimilar really. I did him with players in my club too (mostly untradeable)

If you can do him cheap then defo worth going for. But I wouldn’t pay 140k for him. He’ll proper batter me this WL. Make a nice change from Jesus :joy:
  • CharlieC

83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

If you can do him cheap then defo worth going for. But I wouldn’t pay 140k for him. He’ll proper batter me this WL. Make a nice change from Jesus :joy:

Yes mate, was a no brainer for me with all the untradeables I've been stacking up from rewards. I don’t think he’s an end game player but will probably be super sub come April/May
  • Boomba
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    Doesn't interest me at all. At this rate, I know already it'll be Mateus or some other useless IF.

OR it'll be a hard SBC that'll cost me a fortune which I don't have.
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Will the likes of if neymar, if mbappe and others will be included in the totw sbc? Or just a chance on the current totw (salah, kane)?
  • CharlieC
    DadBod wrote: »
    Will the likes of if neymar, if mbappe and others will be included in the totw sbc? Or just a chance on the current totw (salah, kane)?

Just TOTW10 I think mate
  • MHoney1234
    DadBod wrote: »

Just TOTW 10 unfortunately.

83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

Yes mate, was a no brainer for me with all the untradeables I've been stacking up from rewards. I don’t think he’s an end game player but will probably be super sub come April/May

I’ve got so many untradables. Let me know how he does in WL If you’re playing it.
  • nt009
    1865 posts Fans' Favourite

83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

I don't see it, that would be almost 150k...

Average price of TOTW10 + Best of TOTW is 190k and chances of packing one of the big boys is surely <5%
  • MHoney1234
    nt009 wrote: »

83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

Average price of TOTW10 + Best of TOTW is 190k and chances of packing one of the big boys is surely <5%

This SBC will be brought to you by the same guys who produced the untradable prime icon sets, that were more expensive than their tradable versions :joy: Anything is possible
  • nt009

83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

This SBC will be brought to you by the same guys who produced the untradable prime icon sets, that were more expensive than their tradable versions :joy: Anything is possible

true but almost nobody did those sbc's...

they want this to be a coinsuck! people thinking oh wow I can pack IF Neymar in an SBC that only costs 50k and then do it over and over again and pack Rashicas and Jedvajs
  • MHoney1234

83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

they want this to be a coinsuck! people thinking oh wow I can pack IF Neymar in an SBC that only costs 50k and then do it over and over again and pack Rashicas and Jedvajs

How do you know no one did them? Icons are at 720k. If no one was doing them then they’d be at 400k.

• nt009

83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

How do you know no one did them? Icons are at 720k. If no one was doing them then they’d be at 400k.

check the forums and play the game and see how many of those icons you face?
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

😂 I don’t know where to even start mate
  • Ludinator18
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect

83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

I did it. 750k for prime zola was a bargain.
  • MHoney1234

83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

How is he bro? Any good?
  • MHoney1234

83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

Wow! You got me.
  • Ludinator18
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect

83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

How is he bro? Any good?

unreal mate .
  • MHoney1234

83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

How is he bro? Any good?

unreal mate .

I went to do him, but put the icon in prime 2 by mistake :joy: - Ended up with Larsson who’s been great, but will do Zola before it expires I reckon.
  • Roobar
    1061 posts Professional
    @Ludinator18 thinking of selling maradonna 91 doing prime zola and using the extra coins elsewhere, mara is ace but even his Stamina is sometimes a problem, how is zola stamina? Usually play 4231 he would be central cam. How's his finishing?
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    Got 70k spare minus TOTW investments after I did the Bundesloga SBC last night (Robben best pull) so I’m picking up a few 84’s for < 3.5k. Club is already stacked with 83’s and I have 13 81< TOTW players picked up for around 13k over the last few days.

No interest in the SBC myself even though I have a few untradable IFs.. I just wanna make some profit.
  • nt009
    Futfanatic wrote: »

83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

😂 I don’t know where to even start mate

okay then lol
  • MHoney1234
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    Got 70k spare minus TOTW investments after I did the Bundesloga SBC last night (Robben best pull) so I’m picking up a few 84’s for < 3.5k. Club is already stacked with 83’s and I have 13 81< TOTW players picked up for around 13k over the last few days.

No interest in the SBC myself even though I have a few untradable IFs.. I just wanna make some profit.

You should do ok mate. Ban incoming for coin distribution :joy:
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018

The fact I’ve not received one really does make me question some peoples innocence tbh.

I’ve sold 60 of the same player for profit over the last week, I made 100k on the same player with a quick position change for the Bundesliga SBC last night, I made nearly 300k with the same trick on a Chilean player in an SBC about a month ago - in less than 24 hours (1,500 profit per card - all sold before 50 min mark).

I’ve spammed searches, bought players in mass before they hit 59 min 59 secs.. and I’ve done it weekly since Fifa 18.

Never been banned!
  • Senth6
    882 posts Professional

The fact I’ve not received one really does make me question some peoples innocence tbh.

I’ve sold 60 of the same player for profit over the last week, I made 100k on the same player with a quick position change for the Bundesliga SBC last night, I made nearly 300k with the same trick on a Chilean player in an SBC about a month ago - in less than 24 hours.

I’ve spammed searches, bought players in mass before they hit 59 min 59 secs.. and I’ve done it weekly since Fifa 18.

Never been banned!

Me too buddy on ya bought although I am probs on less than you I do some hardcore stuff too