Guaranteed TOTW SBC Happening

Comments

  • Bags
    1134 posts Professional
    always ask the question, "what is too low and what would make people open packs?"

    When have 88 rated been below 30k? First time this fifa
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Bags wrote: »
    always ask the question, "what is too low and what would make people open packs?"

    When have 88 rated been below 30k? First time this fifa

    Stock up bro
  • truegunn3r
    10274 posts Has That Special Something
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Calm down buddy. The best of TOTW has got nothing to do with guaranteed TOTW10 SBC.

    Claude is that you?

    No it’s Troopz
    Back Again!
  • munchie63
    3461 posts National Call-Up
    Joe wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Joe wrote: »
    I don't think you understand how it works.

    Explain it to me fella. Three of you saying it’s happening but not a proper reason between the three musketeers. I’ve told you why I think it won’t happen. Over to you.

    OK. EA aren't really losing money by releasing it - the cost VS reward, on average, is always going to be against you.

    82-84's go up so packs are more valueable in general, these card drop in every pack, unlike the informs where you'd be lucky to pack any of the <84 rated informs.

    So, packs become more valuable and EA drains coins from the masses, there is only one winner in here.

    this

    an IF plus an 84 rated team is what, 60k+ and how many of TOTW 10 that get packed will be higher than 60/70k ?

    rinse and repeat and EA get 200k+ per player out of the game

    win win for them
  • Bags
    1134 posts Professional
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Bags wrote: »
    always ask the question, "what is too low and what would make people open packs?"

    When have 88 rated been below 30k? First time this fifa

    Stock up bro

    have a few but never brave enough to go all in. just grabbed a prime scholes for 750k so a bit skint.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Bags wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Bags wrote: »
    always ask the question, "what is too low and what would make people open packs?"

    When have 88 rated been below 30k? First time this fifa

    Stock up bro

    have a few but never brave enough to go all in. just grabbed a prime scholes for 750k so a bit skint.

    How is he? Bit worry about him not being very META.
    munchie63 wrote: »
    Joe wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Joe wrote: »
    I don't think you understand how it works.

    Explain it to me fella. Three of you saying it’s happening but not a proper reason between the three musketeers. I’ve told you why I think it won’t happen. Over to you.

    OK. EA aren't really losing money by releasing it - the cost VS reward, on average, is always going to be against you.

    82-84's go up so packs are more valueable in general, these card drop in every pack, unlike the informs where you'd be lucky to pack any of the <84 rated informs.

    So, packs become more valuable and EA drains coins from the masses, there is only one winner in here.

    this

    an IF plus an 84 rated team is what, 60k+ and how many of TOTW 10 that get packed will be higher than 60/70k ?

    rinse and repeat and EA get 200k+ per player out of the game

    win win for them

    Let’s see boys. I’m happy to stand corrected. LETS GO!!
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    @QuinnUK87 - @Joe - @Futfanatic

    What you boys saying? 7pm? Tomorrow or Monday? :joy::joy:
  • QuinnUK87
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    @QuinnUK87 - @Joe - @Futfanatic

    What you boys saying? 7pm? Tomorrow or Monday? :joy::joy:

    They never release guarenteed on the first day you ❤️❤️❤️❤️. They will release it tomoro or Sunday.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    QuinnUK87 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    @QuinnUK87 - @Joe - @Futfanatic

    What you boys saying? 7pm? Tomorrow or Monday? :joy::joy:

    They never release guarenteed on the first day you ****. They will release it tomoro or Sunday.

    Calm down princess, no need to swear.

    Oh and it’s guaranteed, you illiterate ****
  • Stevie12
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    *might* :D

    Magic thread, would read again.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    @QuinnUK87 - @Joe - @Futfanatic

    What you boys saying? 7pm? Tomorrow or Monday? :joy::joy:

    How would I know? Last year the totw upgrade sbc was released Saturday afternoon.

    You’re acting like a child here.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    @QuinnUK87 - @Joe - @Futfanatic

    What you boys saying? 7pm? Tomorrow or Monday? :joy::joy:

    How would I know? Last year the totw upgrade sbc was released Saturday afternoon.

    You’re acting like a child here.

    Asking a question is acting like a child? :joy:
  • nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Don’t listen guys, no need for panic.

    Great counter argument there fella, I’m sure that’ll put peoples mind at rest.

    :D
  • Joe
    4586 posts National Call-Up
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    @QuinnUK87 - @Joe - @Futfanatic

    What you boys saying? 7pm? Tomorrow or Monday? :joy::joy:

    Hi
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    It’s happening. Pack code in the database. Happy to be wrong. Good luck for when this drops

    Stock up on IFs and 84s

    pz4g9s21k2a.jpeg
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Lmao
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Lmao

    Don’t be a child about it :wink::joy:
  • nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    How do you access the game code?
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    nj10 wrote: »
    How do you access the game code?

    From a highly respected source on Twitter mate. He’s always right with the pack codes.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    It’s happening. Pack code in the database. Happy to be wrong. Good luck for when this drops

    Stock up on IFs and 84s

    pz4g9s21k2a.jpeg

    Nice, stocked up on 84's. B)
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    Retro_G wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    It’s happening. Pack code in the database. Happy to be wrong. Good luck for when this drops

    Stock up on IFs and 84s

    pz4g9s21k2a.jpeg

    Nice, stocked up on 84's. B)

    Maybe get a couple of 85’s bro. They seem to like an 85 and inflated SBC requirement this year. Dzeko + Falcao at 7.5k looks good. Higgy 88 is under 30k, which is no lose in my eyes.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    It’s happening. Pack code in the database. Happy to be wrong. Good luck for when this drops

    Stock up on IFs and 84s

    pz4g9s21k2a.jpeg

    Nice, stocked up on 84's. B)

    Maybe get a couple of 85’s bro. They seem to like an 85 and inflated SBC requirement this year. Dzeko + Falcao at 7.5k looks good. Higgy 88 is under 30k, which is no lose in my eyes.

    85's are already near max bin, picked up a few yesterday, can't see them requiring that high a rating though. 85’s are pretty rare from packs. 83/84 are a lot more common, requiring them will make packs more desirable going into cyber Monday.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Retro_G wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    It’s happening. Pack code in the database. Happy to be wrong. Good luck for when this drops

    Stock up on IFs and 84s

    pz4g9s21k2a.jpeg

    Nice, stocked up on 84's. B)

    Maybe get a couple of 85’s bro. They seem to like an 85 and inflated SBC requirement this year. Dzeko + Falcao at 7.5k looks good. Higgy 88 is under 30k, which is no lose in my eyes.

    85's are already near max bin, picked up a few yesterday, can't see them requiring that high a rating though. 85’s are pretty rare from packs. 83/84 are a lot more common, requiring them will make packs more desirable going into cyber Monday.

    Yeh I agree mate. I’m thinking 84 + 2 informs for tradable. Maybe 82/83 + 1 IF for untradable.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4382 posts National Call-Up
    Retro_G wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    It’s happening. Pack code in the database. Happy to be wrong. Good luck for when this drops

    Stock up on IFs and 84s

    pz4g9s21k2a.jpeg

    Nice, stocked up on 84's. B)

    Maybe get a couple of 85’s bro. They seem to like an 85 and inflated SBC requirement this year. Dzeko + Falcao at 7.5k looks good. Higgy 88 is under 30k, which is no lose in my eyes.

    85's are already near max bin, picked up a few yesterday, can't see them requiring that high a rating though. 85’s are pretty rare from packs. 83/84 are a lot more common, requiring them will make packs more desirable going into cyber Monday.

    Love it when people just start talking trash on here making out they are master traders. “85s are already near max bin”

    No they ain’t, some of them are not even halfway to max bin.
  • TheRealHarrison
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    Recommend you guys stack up a few 84s but focus on cheap 83s - the requirements won't be too high judging by how it's been so far. I'd say requirements will be something like:

    83 rated team
    60 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

    Edit: 60 Chem instead of 80
  • Fredo
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Recommend you guys stack up a few 84s but focus on cheap 83s - the requirements won't be too high judging by how it's been so far. I'd say requirements will be something like:

    83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

    Chem requirement will be 30.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    Recommend you guys stack up a few 84s but focus on cheap 83s - the requirements won't be too high judging by how it's been so far. I'd say requirements will be something like:

    83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

    Not sure mate. 85 team for just one part of a 2* w/f 72 stamina Sturridge. Icon SBCs requiring icons. Gelson Martins around 80k. RTTF players 180k - if anything EA have inflated pretty much every SBC available this year (current flash SBCs excluded). I can see 85 rated side with 1 IF as much as I can see an 84+ 2 IF. I’d cover both bases.
  • nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah I don’t see Chem being too high
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Fredo wrote: »
    Recommend you guys stack up a few 84s but focus on cheap 83s - the requirements won't be too high judging by how it's been so far. I'd say requirements will be something like:

    83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

    Chem requirement will be 30. Would be too expensive otherwise.

    50 chem I’d say
  • Fredo
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Recommend you guys stack up a few 84s but focus on cheap 83s - the requirements won't be too high judging by how it's been so far. I'd say requirements will be something like:

    83 rated team
    80 Chemistry
    Max players 1 nation 6
    Max players 1 league 6

    Not sure mate. 85 team for just one part of a 2* w/f 72 stamina Sturridge. Icon SBCs requiring icons. Gelson Martins around 80k. RTTF players 180k - if anything EA have inflated pretty much every SBC available this year (current flash SBCs excluded). I can see 85 rated side with 1 IF as much as I can see an 84+ 2 IF. I’d cover both bases.

    140k for a 88 rated Sturridge isn't really that expensive though.
Sign In or Register to comment.