Gold Most Consistent But Never IF TOTS

Comments

  • Buffon please good saison and verrati and marchisio and Eder (Sampdoria) and Lewandoski Bellarabi,criscito, Willems and Jackson martinez and Matic; Sissoko and Hazard
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    Gillespxe wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Gillespxe wrote: »
    G000ner wrote: »
    MB45 wrote: »
    Henderson
    Sterling
    Herrera
    Koscielny
    Hazard

    Koscielny and Herrera don't deserve it. Henderson has only started performing since Liverpool's turn of form. Not worthy of a 'most consistent'

    Would you say Daley Blind? He has been United unsung hero big time

    Again, being the best player or as you called "unsung hero" of a team doesn't mean this respective player should be in TOTS, and no, he doesn't deserve to be in

    Why should Jordan Henderson or Sterling get in?

    I posted the exact same thing on a Henderson comment
  • JGomes
    5304 posts Big Money Move
    D10S wrote: »
    JGomes wrote: »
    C'mon don't react like that, at least give your opinion why not. Let's keep it civil, remember?
    Also that we are at it, Mexer and Kjaer thoughts?
    because Imbula is ❤️❤️❤️❤️, that's why. i don't watch any L1 apart from PSG and OL/OM occasionally, the rest of the league is terrible

    Oh okay then, thanks
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Gillespxe wrote: »
    G000ner wrote: »
    MB45 wrote: »
    Henderson
    Sterling
    Herrera
    Koscielny
    Hazard

    Koscielny and Herrera don't deserve it. Henderson has only started performing since Liverpool's turn of form. Not worthy of a 'most consistent'

    Would you say Daley Blind? He has been United unsung hero big time

    Again, being the best player or as you called "unsung hero" of a team doesn't mean this respective player should be in TOTS, and no, he doesn't deserve to be in

    Blind has been consistent as a mofo though, the only reason he isn't getting in is because he is not a popular UT player.

    I'm not saying he has been bad or anything, it's just that there are a lot of other more deserving BPL players, as well as if he had the same season for a club like West Brom he wouldn't even be mentioned

  • JGomes
    5304 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    Whenever you felling down, just come on this thread and have a laugh ;)

    EDIT: Sorry, couldn't keep it civil :/
  • Carlos_84ger
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ROSI wrote: »
    Buffon please good saison and verrati and marchisio and Eder (Sampdoria) and Lewandoski Bellarabi,criscito, Willems and Jackson martinez and Matic; Sissoko and Hazard

    lewandowski is the very definition of inconsistency this season.

    from bundesliga bellarabi, meier and stindl (back up) deserve to be in tbh
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    keema-v wrote: »
    keema-v wrote: »
    RC wrote: »
    keema-v wrote: »
    Sokker14 wrote: »
    Possible changes
    CM: Lee Nguyen (MLS - New England) OUT
    CM: Claudio Marchisio (Serie A - Juventus) IN

    Why is Nguyen potentially being dropped? He was the 3rd best player in his league last season.

    This is the MLS MVP voting:

    sU22ZXf.png
    Had an IF for last season

    The rules in the OP say that only a FUT 15 IF would disqualify him (he has no FUT 15 IFs). It would be unfair if his FUT 14 IF knocked him out of a FUT 15 TOTS.

    They always find a reason to dismiss an MLS player. If it's not the IF excuse, it's the "they've only played x games since FIFA 15 release" or "they'll be in the MLS TOTS (they mean the MLS AS but what would they know)".

    Fact is, Nguyen had a great season and should be in this team.
    It's because the MLS season doesn't fit into the TOTS format Nguyen had an IF for last MLS season that in itself should rule him out, if you want to play the that was last fifa card then he really hasn't played enough in this cycle, it's nothing against the MLS just that they don't deserve the spot based off of the last season stats

    So no league that runs through the summer should be eligible for MC TOTS (since only a fraction of the season will occur between FIFA's release and April)? They should just rename this the "European MC TOTS" if that's the case.
    no they just shouldn't have an IF for the season that you are counting, saying he doesn't have an if in this Fifa when he hasn't played any games in this fifa to get an IF. If he hadn't have had one for that season in which your counting stats he'd have a chance


    There are two issues here:

    1) What season are we discussing for consideration in the MC TOTS?
    -For leagues that run primarily through the summer (e.g. MLS, Liga do Brasil, etc.), I think the season we should look at is the most recently completed season (e.g. the 2014 MLS season would come into play for Nguyen). The whole TOTS concept is very Eurocentric by nature, and it wouldn't be very fair to dismiss other leagues that occur before or after European seasons.

    2) Should a FUT 14 IF disqualify a player for a FUT 15 TOTS if that player earned his IF for his "most recent season"?
    -The rules explicitly state that a player will only be ineligible due to a FUT 15 IF (in other words, the current rules state that a FUT 14 IF will not affect a player's consideration in the FUT 15 MC TOTS). You could only remove Nguyen due to his FUT 14 IF if you went back and completely re-wrote this section of selection criteria.
  • keema-v
    2201 posts Fans' Favourite
    keema-v wrote: »
    keema-v wrote: »
    RC wrote: »
    keema-v wrote: »
    Sokker14 wrote: »
    Possible changes
    CM: Lee Nguyen (MLS - New England) OUT
    CM: Claudio Marchisio (Serie A - Juventus) IN

    Why is Nguyen potentially being dropped? He was the 3rd best player in his league last season.

    This is the MLS MVP voting:

    sU22ZXf.png
    Had an IF for last season

    The rules in the OP say that only a FUT 15 IF would disqualify him (he has no FUT 15 IFs). It would be unfair if his FUT 14 IF knocked him out of a FUT 15 TOTS.

    They always find a reason to dismiss an MLS player. If it's not the IF excuse, it's the "they've only played x games since FIFA 15 release" or "they'll be in the MLS TOTS (they mean the MLS AS but what would they know)".

    Fact is, Nguyen had a great season and should be in this team.
    It's because the MLS season doesn't fit into the TOTS format Nguyen had an IF for last MLS season that in itself should rule him out, if you want to play the that was last fifa card then he really hasn't played enough in this cycle, it's nothing against the MLS just that they don't deserve the spot based off of the last season stats

    So no league that runs through the summer should be eligible for MC TOTS (since only a fraction of the season will occur between FIFA's release and April)? They should just rename this the "European MC TOTS" if that's the case.
    no they just shouldn't have an IF for the season that you are counting, saying he doesn't have an if in this Fifa when he hasn't played any games in this fifa to get an IF. If he hadn't have had one for that season in which your counting stats he'd have a chance


    There are two issues here:

    1) What season are we discussing for consideration in the MC TOTS?
    -For leagues that run primarily through the summer (e.g. MLS, Liga do Brasil, etc.), I think the season we should look at is the most recently completed season (e.g. the 2014 MLS season would come into play for Nguyen). The whole TOTS concept is very Eurocentric by nature, and it wouldn't be very fair to dismiss other leagues that occur before or after European seasons.

    2) Should a FUT 14 IF disqualify a player for a FUT 15 TOTS if that player earned his IF for his "most recent season"?
    -The rules explicitly state that a player will only be ineligible due to a FUT 15 IF (in other words, the current rules state that a FUT 14 IF will not affect a player's consideration in the FUT 15 MC TOTS). You could only remove Nguyen due to his FUT 14 IF if you went back and completely re-wrote this section of selection criteria.
    So just because YOU want this player we should just ignore the fact that your now using season old stats for his case the exact same stats that got him an IF, how can you get anymore biased than that. If you can offer any MLS player that has A) played more games this fifa cycle or B) not had an IF for those stats then yeah you may have a chance. It's not even completely rewriting the rules it's a matter of Sokker accepting it which he already has with his list of changes, no-one other than you and the other MLS fan is asking for him as they can accept he doesn't deserve it.
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    keema-v wrote: »
    keema-v wrote: »
    keema-v wrote: »
    RC wrote: »
    keema-v wrote: »
    Sokker14 wrote: »
    Possible changes
    CM: Lee Nguyen (MLS - New England) OUT
    CM: Claudio Marchisio (Serie A - Juventus) IN

    Why is Nguyen potentially being dropped? He was the 3rd best player in his league last season.

    This is the MLS MVP voting:

    sU22ZXf.png
    Had an IF for last season

    The rules in the OP say that only a FUT 15 IF would disqualify him (he has no FUT 15 IFs). It would be unfair if his FUT 14 IF knocked him out of a FUT 15 TOTS.

    They always find a reason to dismiss an MLS player. If it's not the IF excuse, it's the "they've only played x games since FIFA 15 release" or "they'll be in the MLS TOTS (they mean the MLS AS but what would they know)".

    Fact is, Nguyen had a great season and should be in this team.
    It's because the MLS season doesn't fit into the TOTS format Nguyen had an IF for last MLS season that in itself should rule him out, if you want to play the that was last fifa card then he really hasn't played enough in this cycle, it's nothing against the MLS just that they don't deserve the spot based off of the last season stats

    So no league that runs through the summer should be eligible for MC TOTS (since only a fraction of the season will occur between FIFA's release and April)? They should just rename this the "European MC TOTS" if that's the case.
    no they just shouldn't have an IF for the season that you are counting, saying he doesn't have an if in this Fifa when he hasn't played any games in this fifa to get an IF. If he hadn't have had one for that season in which your counting stats he'd have a chance


    There are two issues here:

    1) What season are we discussing for consideration in the MC TOTS?
    -For leagues that run primarily through the summer (e.g. MLS, Liga do Brasil, etc.), I think the season we should look at is the most recently completed season (e.g. the 2014 MLS season would come into play for Nguyen). The whole TOTS concept is very Eurocentric by nature, and it wouldn't be very fair to dismiss other leagues that occur before or after European seasons.

    2) Should a FUT 14 IF disqualify a player for a FUT 15 TOTS if that player earned his IF for his "most recent season"?
    -The rules explicitly state that a player will only be ineligible due to a FUT 15 IF (in other words, the current rules state that a FUT 14 IF will not affect a player's consideration in the FUT 15 MC TOTS). You could only remove Nguyen due to his FUT 14 IF if you went back and completely re-wrote this section of selection criteria.
    So just because YOU want this player we should just ignore the fact that your now using season old stats for his case the exact same stats that got him an IF, how can you get anymore biased than that. If you can offer any MLS player that has A) played more games this fifa cycle or B) not had an IF for those stats then yeah you may have a chance. It's not even completely rewriting the rules it's a matter of Sokker accepting it which he already has with his list of changes, no-one other than you and the other MLS fan is asking for him as they can accept he doesn't deserve it.

    Again, it doesn't say anywhere that we should only look at September-April to determine the "Team of the Season" (which is a very Eurocentric view). For MLS, I'm saying a player should be judged on his most recent season completed (which is the same criteria we are using for European players).

  • keema-v
    2201 posts Fans' Favourite
    keema-v wrote: »
    keema-v wrote: »
    keema-v wrote: »
    RC wrote: »
    keema-v wrote: »
    Sokker14 wrote: »
    Possible changes
    CM: Lee Nguyen (MLS - New England) OUT
    CM: Claudio Marchisio (Serie A - Juventus) IN

    Why is Nguyen potentially being dropped? He was the 3rd best player in his league last season.

    This is the MLS MVP voting:

    sU22ZXf.png
    Had an IF for last season

    The rules in the OP say that only a FUT 15 IF would disqualify him (he has no FUT 15 IFs). It would be unfair if his FUT 14 IF knocked him out of a FUT 15 TOTS.

    They always find a reason to dismiss an MLS player. If it's not the IF excuse, it's the "they've only played x games since FIFA 15 release" or "they'll be in the MLS TOTS (they mean the MLS AS but what would they know)".

    Fact is, Nguyen had a great season and should be in this team.
    It's because the MLS season doesn't fit into the TOTS format Nguyen had an IF for last MLS season that in itself should rule him out, if you want to play the that was last fifa card then he really hasn't played enough in this cycle, it's nothing against the MLS just that they don't deserve the spot based off of the last season stats

    So no league that runs through the summer should be eligible for MC TOTS (since only a fraction of the season will occur between FIFA's release and April)? They should just rename this the "European MC TOTS" if that's the case.
    no they just shouldn't have an IF for the season that you are counting, saying he doesn't have an if in this Fifa when he hasn't played any games in this fifa to get an IF. If he hadn't have had one for that season in which your counting stats he'd have a chance


    There are two issues here:

    1) What season are we discussing for consideration in the MC TOTS?
    -For leagues that run primarily through the summer (e.g. MLS, Liga do Brasil, etc.), I think the season we should look at is the most recently completed season (e.g. the 2014 MLS season would come into play for Nguyen). The whole TOTS concept is very Eurocentric by nature, and it wouldn't be very fair to dismiss other leagues that occur before or after European seasons.

    2) Should a FUT 14 IF disqualify a player for a FUT 15 TOTS if that player earned his IF for his "most recent season"?
    -The rules explicitly state that a player will only be ineligible due to a FUT 15 IF (in other words, the current rules state that a FUT 14 IF will not affect a player's consideration in the FUT 15 MC TOTS). You could only remove Nguyen due to his FUT 14 IF if you went back and completely re-wrote this section of selection criteria.
    So just because YOU want this player we should just ignore the fact that your now using season old stats for his case the exact same stats that got him an IF, how can you get anymore biased than that. If you can offer any MLS player that has A) played more games this fifa cycle or B) not had an IF for those stats then yeah you may have a chance. It's not even completely rewriting the rules it's a matter of Sokker accepting it which he already has with his list of changes, no-one other than you and the other MLS fan is asking for him as they can accept he doesn't deserve it.

    Again, it doesn't say anywhere that we should only look at September-April to determine the "Team of the Season" (which is a very Eurocentric view). For MLS, I'm saying a player should be judged on his most recent season completed (which is the same criteria we are using for European players).

    If you want to base them on the last season played your biase is stopping you from using any form of logic, He already had his reward for that season and rightfully got an IF for it, there's nothing in the rules to say that he should be accepted, it's a community view and the wider community including Sokker has accepted this.
  • JC
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2015
    keema-v wrote: »
    keema-v wrote: »
    keema-v wrote: »
    RC wrote: »
    keema-v wrote: »
    Sokker14 wrote: »
    Possible changes
    CM: Lee Nguyen (MLS - New England) OUT
    CM: Claudio Marchisio (Serie A - Juventus) IN

    Why is Nguyen potentially being dropped? He was the 3rd best player in his league last season.

    This is the MLS MVP voting:

    sU22ZXf.png
    Had an IF for last season

    The rules in the OP say that only a FUT 15 IF would disqualify him (he has no FUT 15 IFs). It would be unfair if his FUT 14 IF knocked him out of a FUT 15 TOTS.

    They always find a reason to dismiss an MLS player. If it's not the IF excuse, it's the "they've only played x games since FIFA 15 release" or "they'll be in the MLS TOTS (they mean the MLS AS but what would they know)".

    Fact is, Nguyen had a great season and should be in this team.
    It's because the MLS season doesn't fit into the TOTS format Nguyen had an IF for last MLS season that in itself should rule him out, if you want to play the that was last fifa card then he really hasn't played enough in this cycle, it's nothing against the MLS just that they don't deserve the spot based off of the last season stats

    So no league that runs through the summer should be eligible for MC TOTS (since only a fraction of the season will occur between FIFA's release and April)? They should just rename this the "European MC TOTS" if that's the case.
    no they just shouldn't have an IF for the season that you are counting, saying he doesn't have an if in this Fifa when he hasn't played any games in this fifa to get an IF. If he hadn't have had one for that season in which your counting stats he'd have a chance


    There are two issues here:

    1) What season are we discussing for consideration in the MC TOTS?
    -For leagues that run primarily through the summer (e.g. MLS, Liga do Brasil, etc.), I think the season we should look at is the most recently completed season (e.g. the 2014 MLS season would come into play for Nguyen). The whole TOTS concept is very Eurocentric by nature, and it wouldn't be very fair to dismiss other leagues that occur before or after European seasons.

    2) Should a FUT 14 IF disqualify a player for a FUT 15 TOTS if that player earned his IF for his "most recent season"?
    -The rules explicitly state that a player will only be ineligible due to a FUT 15 IF (in other words, the current rules state that a FUT 14 IF will not affect a player's consideration in the FUT 15 MC TOTS). You could only remove Nguyen due to his FUT 14 IF if you went back and completely re-wrote this section of selection criteria.
    So just because YOU want this player we should just ignore the fact that your now using season old stats for his case the exact same stats that got him an IF, how can you get anymore biased than that. If you can offer any MLS player that has A) played more games this fifa cycle or B) not had an IF for those stats then yeah you may have a chance. It's not even completely rewriting the rules it's a matter of Sokker accepting it which he already has with his list of changes, no-one other than you and the other MLS fan is asking for him as they can accept he doesn't deserve it.

    Again, it doesn't say anywhere that we should only look at September-April to determine the "Team of the Season" (which is a very Eurocentric view). For MLS, I'm saying a player should be judged on his most recent season completed (which is the same criteria we are using for European players).

    Well the European players being considered haven't had an IF in their "most recent season completed" and the MLS player being brought up has...
  • AndySav92
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    JGomes wrote: »
    D10S wrote: »
    omg i just noticed Imbula is in this TOTS hahahahahahahaahahahahahaa

    C'mon don't react like that, at least give your opinion why not. Let's keep it civil, remember?
    Also that we are at it, Mexer and Kjaer thoughts?

    If you're looking for a Ligue 1 defender, someone from Monaco must be in. Their defensive record is fantastic.
  • keema-v
    2201 posts Fans' Favourite
    not only that Frankenberry why don't we consider all European players last years stats too as their season hasn't been completed yet either.
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    keema-v wrote: »
    not only that Frankenberry why don't we consider all European players last years stats too as their season hasn't been completed yet either.

    All candidates should be judged based on a single season's performance.

    The European season runs September to May. The MLS season runs April to November. You can't pick one time frame and have it be fair for all leagues.
  • keema-v
    2201 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2015
    keema-v wrote: »
    not only that Frankenberry why don't we consider all European players last years stats too as their season hasn't been completed yet either.

    All candidates should be judged based on a single season's performance.

    The European season runs September to May. The MLS season runs April to November. You can't pick one time frame and have it be fair for all leagues.
    That's why the MLS which plays a completely different season to the majority of Europe has which is why they get a separate All Stars TOTS, the argument for them to be included in the MC is valid but even you have to accept that if you using stats from Fifa 14's life cycle then Fifa 14's IFs have to be counted too or is it a case of don't worry about that because you want the player in
  • Neckabob
    13442 posts Has That Special Something
    Two eredivisie players but no one from the süper lig. Great.... Seems not fair. Why dont get the süper lig two tots? Ba, caner, chedjou, one of them should definitely be in
  • If he doesn't make this, I hope Xabi Alonso gets an IF this year.
  • keema-v
    2201 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neckabob wrote: »
    Two eredivisie players but no one from the süper lig. Great.... Seems not fair. Why dont get the süper lig two tots? Ba, caner, chedjou, one of them should definitely be in
    have a look at the second post, Ba is coming in next draft at the minute
  • Royyosti
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    keema-v wrote: »
    Neckabob wrote: »
    Two eredivisie players but no one from the süper lig. Great.... Seems not fair. Why dont get the süper lig two tots? Ba, caner, chedjou, one of them should definitely be in
    have a look at the second post, Ba is coming in next draft at the minute

    And according to a couple SuperLig fans he should be dropped due to his large number of penaltygoals and futher inconsistencies.

    Haven't seen anyone properly suggest a deserving Superlig player apart from the Fener LB.
  • keema-v
    2201 posts Fans' Favourite
    Royyosti wrote: »
    keema-v wrote: »
    Neckabob wrote: »
    Two eredivisie players but no one from the süper lig. Great.... Seems not fair. Why dont get the süper lig two tots? Ba, caner, chedjou, one of them should definitely be in
    have a look at the second post, Ba is coming in next draft at the minute

    And according to a couple SuperLig fans he should be dropped due to his large number of penaltygoals and futher inconsistencies.

    Haven't seen anyone properly suggest a deserving Superlig player apart from the Fener LB.
    The majority of which are Fener fans campaigning for their LB ahead of him, the balance of the squad requires another striker and Ba is the most consistent we have.

  • @sokker14 agree with all the changes except for Buffon out I really think Buffon at 37 years old and the CS tht he gets is amazing, he leads the league in CS kept, so he should stay
  • Royyosti
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    keema-v wrote: »
    Royyosti wrote: »
    keema-v wrote: »
    Neckabob wrote: »
    Two eredivisie players but no one from the süper lig. Great.... Seems not fair. Why dont get the süper lig two tots? Ba, caner, chedjou, one of them should definitely be in
    have a look at the second post, Ba is coming in next draft at the minute

    And according to a couple SuperLig fans he should be dropped due to his large number of penaltygoals and futher inconsistencies.

    Haven't seen anyone properly suggest a deserving Superlig player apart from the Fener LB.
    The majority of which are Fener fans campaigning for their LB ahead of him, the balance of the squad requires another striker and Ba is the most consistent we have.

    I'm not taking sides, but if Ba is in because balance is important, we should take a closer look at the 8 cm's vs 6 defenders (3 fullbacks and 3 cb's).


  • Does anyone think Matic replaced by McCarthy is even worth an argument? I remember having this debate last year and we the McCarthy supporters got outnumbered by Chelsea fans. Lol I don't want to pick another fight this year. Or is Matic's spot practically locked?
  • keema-v
    2201 posts Fans' Favourite
    Royyosti wrote: »
    keema-v wrote: »
    Royyosti wrote: »
    keema-v wrote: »
    Neckabob wrote: »
    Two eredivisie players but no one from the süper lig. Great.... Seems not fair. Why dont get the süper lig two tots? Ba, caner, chedjou, one of them should definitely be in
    have a look at the second post, Ba is coming in next draft at the minute

    And according to a couple SuperLig fans he should be dropped due to his large number of penaltygoals and futher inconsistencies.

    Haven't seen anyone properly suggest a deserving Superlig player apart from the Fener LB.
    The majority of which are Fener fans campaigning for their LB ahead of him, the balance of the squad requires another striker and Ba is the most consistent we have.

    I'm not taking sides, but if Ba is in because balance is important, we should take a closer look at the 8 cm's vs 6 defenders (3 fullbacks and 3 cb's).


    I agree it's a valid point that should be raised :)
  • keema-v
    2201 posts Fans' Favourite
    Polarchill wrote: »
    Does anyone think Matic replaced by McCarthy is even worth an argument? I remember having this debate last year and we the McCarthy supporters got outnumbered by Chelsea fans. Lol I don't want to pick another fight this year. Or is Matic's spot practically locked?
    McCarthy should be nowhere near this he's has been incredibly average in an average side, can't actually think of a performance where he's even done remotely well?

  • I really think Ba should be in
  • keema-v wrote: »
    Polarchill wrote: »
    Does anyone think Matic replaced by McCarthy is even worth an argument? I remember having this debate last year and we the McCarthy supporters got outnumbered by Chelsea fans. Lol I don't want to pick another fight this year. Or is Matic's spot practically locked?
    McCarthy should be nowhere near this he's has been incredibly average in an average side, can't actually think of a performance where he's even done remotely well?

    Fair point but it's difficult to blame one player whose played in an extremely average side this year. I've never been a big fan of Matic and think he gets way overhyped in MC Tots. I guess I'll turn my attention to try and save Nguyen.
  • Dribbly
    9114 posts League Winner
    keema-v wrote: »
    Polarchill wrote: »
    Does anyone think Matic replaced by McCarthy is even worth an argument? I remember having this debate last year and we the McCarthy supporters got outnumbered by Chelsea fans. Lol I don't want to pick another fight this year. Or is Matic's spot practically locked?
    McCarthy should be nowhere near this he's has been incredibly average in an average side, can't actually think of a performance where he's even done remotely well?

    Very harsh. Not saying he deserves to be in but he is no worse a shout as Sissoko and hasn't been as bad as you seem to think.
  • keema-v
    2201 posts Fans' Favourite
    Polarchill wrote: »
    keema-v wrote: »
    Polarchill wrote: »
    Does anyone think Matic replaced by McCarthy is even worth an argument? I remember having this debate last year and we the McCarthy supporters got outnumbered by Chelsea fans. Lol I don't want to pick another fight this year. Or is Matic's spot practically locked?
    McCarthy should be nowhere near this he's has been incredibly average in an average side, can't actually think of a performance where he's even done remotely well?

    Fair point but it's difficult to blame one player whose played in an extremely average side this year. I've never been a big fan of Matic and think he gets way overhyped in MC Tots. I guess I'll turn my attention to try and save Nguyen.
    Nguyen is a worse shout that McCarthy due to reasons discussed over the last page or two, Matic is considered a lock by many and performances in games back that up
Sign In or Register to comment.