Comments

• Alemas_2012
    20942 posts Club Captain
    SFgeeza wrote: »
    What's up w Rugani's beard, looks awful texture and color wise

Sure, it looks off...
    960243456-1206x602.jpg
    ...but IRL it's not much better. :D
  • Out of all the updated I think zaha was most impressive along with Diego Costa . The quality of costas new scan compared to his old one is on another level pure class really with they would update more old models aguero and lukaku badly need one as we keep saying
  • CR1986
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018
    Özil‘s and Suarez’s outdated scans are just as annoying as the other outdated scans of De Rossi, Dzeko, Lukaku, Matic, Aguero and many others. Hazard, CR and Messi also need an update because they look nowhere near up to date anymore. Messi was scanned in his first year as Cover Star and hasn’t been updated ever since and we are talking about the greatest ever player, same with CR7, scanned 3 years ago
  • FifaAFC
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hello,
    I follow this thread a couple of years but never have commented on the forum. I did see that there is an community survey for november and have filled it in. My request is more starheads of the top teams in Europe like top teams in Italy, Portugal, The Netherlands and Gemany as example. Maybe it is an idea that we all fill in this survey as an request for more starheads in the game. I don't think it will help unfortunately, but I think it is worth trying.
    What do you guys think?
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    On the topic of slightly off-topic stuff, I know I'm nitpicking here, but if you have a chance, take a look at Kimpembe in the 'Edit Player' section.

Anyone else think his head is slightly too small for his body? His face scan is great and all, but just the proportion. If they could just increase Kimpembe's head just a tad. The same problem with Casemiro in the WC update.

Tell me i'm not the only one..

I dont think his head is too small, his body is too large. Hes quite a thin guy.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional

True. Even been wondering if this was actually a scan.
  • Howler19 wrote: »
    It's not really acceptable until they have league scans for the four big leagues. That's the minimum that EA should be able to accomplish with their resources, preferably they would do even more than that. Premier League is working great aside from some outdated faces and we have most of La Liga while Bundesliga is confirmed to come, but they still have Serie A to go before it goes above pathetic.

#Facts
  • HTAFC
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Jeyj38 wrote: »

It's a custom. Like Sturaro and Bernerdeschi
  • D. Nice
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    HTAFC wrote: »

Jeyj38 wrote: »

It's a custom. Like Sturaro and Bernerdeschi

Bernandeschi is a custom, yes. But rugani and sturaro are both scans. And they are not even that knew. They are probably a few years old. Remember when ea announced their partnership with juventus. Back than everybody was wondering where the alex sandro, sturaro and rugani faces where. Sandro was added one year later. Rugani and sturaro now. But ruganis beard is a custom, and not a good one tho.
  • TeamExtreme17
    4254 posts National Call-Up
    FifaAFC wrote: »
    Hello,
    I follow this thread a couple of years but never have commented on the forum. I did see that there is an community survey for november and have filled it in. My request is more starheads of the top teams in Europe like top teams in Italy, Portugal, The Netherlands and Gemany as example. Maybe it is an idea that we all fill in this survey as an request for more starheads in the game. I don't think it will help unfortunately, but I think it is worth trying.
    What do you guys think?

We shouldnt have too, we have this thread.......
  • TeamExtreme17
    4254 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone think it's time they accepted the hundreds of custom faces they were offered for Free by modders? I don't see any of this "In House" work they spoke of when turning them down..

Lets face it, their scanning method takes too long and they cant even keep the players for teams in leagues they HAVE the licenses for (Lukaku, Aguero etc), nevermind for players in leagues they dont (Serie A, Eredivisie etc)
  • Anyone think it's time they accepted the hundreds of custom faces they were offered for Free by modders? I don't see any of this "In House" work they spoke of when turning them down..

Lets face it, their scanning method takes too long and they cant even keep the players for teams in leagues they HAVE the licenses for (Lukaku, Aguero etc), nevermind for players in leagues they dont (Serie A, Eredivisie etc)

EA need to except that their development team are a joke and open up the opportunity for modders/editors to get involved and improve the experience for their customers seems they aren't up to the job...
  • gurnz_7272
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Still waiting on Defoe tbh. So unsure why they don't just add the updated faces each year......seems like such a waste of time going to scan some clubs!!
  • ManzGOTIT
    2750 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are the faces live on PS4?
  • mcelco
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    friends, how about we set up a group on the telegram or Whatsapp to talk about Fifa?
  • HTAFC
    mcelco wrote: »
    friends, how about we set up a group on the telegram or Whatsapp to talk about Fifa?

Why?🤔
  • Hyrooney
    75 posts Park Captain
    Anyone think it's time they accepted the hundreds of custom faces they were offered for Free by modders? I don't see any of this "In House" work they spoke of when turning them down..

We wanna have more real faces in FIFA, but console users will not be able to enjoy them made by modders. If Modders faces can be used in console, it would help to develope FIFA’s faces in the future.
  • Vincne1
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Must the console players really have to wait until Tuesday to get the new update? Seriously
  • Hyrooney
    75 posts Park Captain
    Vincne1 wrote: »
    Must the console players really have to wait until Tuesday to get the new update? Seriously

Maybe the answer is “yes”

It usually takes a week to update on console..
  • These face updates are great and all but do any of you think EA will ever find a way of allowing us to use the updated scans in current career mode saves? I don't want to have to start a new career every time new starheads are released in a patch. I mean how long has this been going on now? Surely there must be a way, we've seen glimpses of it with Lingard and Zaha getting updated in current saves. Why can't they just update the generic faces of newly promoted teams to scanned ones? Really hope this is sorted for FIFA20.
  • Vincne1
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA need to segregate the players appearance value from the player table and create a standalone table for the appearance. When we create a career mode save, the system should leave the appearance table aside instead of copy them into the save. Whenever we load the caree save, the system should refer to the appearance table in the main database and launch the career mode. This will sovle this issue I guess. Just a suggestion
  • HTAFC
    So in FIFA 19 we have about 500 more faces than FIFA 18 wich is actually amazing. One year ago i would'nt believe that EA would make such a big change. Even though i am upset about the Bundesliga and promoted LaLiga faces, this year is still one of the best years in regards to starheads
  • LoudNightfox
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    These face updates are great and all but do any of you think EA will ever find a way of allowing us to use the updated scans in current career mode saves? I don't want to have to start a new career every time new starheads are released in a patch. I mean how long has this been going on now? Surely there must be a way, we've seen glimpses of it with Lingard and Zaha getting updated in current saves. Why can't they just update the generic faces of newly promoted teams to scanned ones? Really hope this is sorted for FIFA20.

Don't worry pal this is the last time that ea updates the faces of new players :*

• Nkp20mufc
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    There definitely needs to be a more detailed edit mode. For existing players like hazard for example it would take seconds to update. But since ultimate team was born the dev team have largely ignored the edit mode or introduce bugs to it.
  • LordBob
    80 posts Park Captain
    These face updates are great and all but do any of you think EA will ever find a way of allowing us to use the updated scans in current career mode saves? I don't want to have to start a new career every time new starheads are released in a patch. I mean how long has this been going on now? Surely there must be a way, we've seen glimpses of it with Lingard and Zaha getting updated in current saves. Why can't they just update the generic faces of newly promoted teams to scanned ones? Really hope this is sorted for FIFA20.

^^^
  • LordBob wrote: »

^^^

Mofo, I really hope that I have to restart frequently my career mode due to this reason...
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shame that career mode is pointless and garbage 🗑
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    Can't start my AC Milan Career mode until Rugani gets his face. Annoying.
  • Futbol22
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    EA has been sitting on that Icardi scan since FIFA 17 when the Inter scans (Brozovic, Perisic etc.) were added.
  • Hyrooney
    75 posts Park Captain
    Is there any other plan of new faces update in FIFA19?

@EA_Andy