Late for weekend league

I was late to use my 2000 fut champion points. Is there anything to do so i Can Enter This weekend???

Comments

• ha032742
    34461 posts Moderator
    No unfortunately not
  • Dead Whip
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nope, enjoy you’re weekend off
  • I was told by an ea employe that i could post it in here, and that Way we could find a soloution
  • Sercs
    18252 posts World Class
    Get the app so you don’t miss it next time
  • ha032742
    34461 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    I was told by an ea employe that i could post it in here, and that Way we could find a soloution

They are incorrect as this is a community forum so no one on here can help I’m afraid and anyway there is no solution for this.
  • Navraat
    2992 posts National Call-Up
    Name a better duo than Rajid from Live Chat and sending to fifaforums
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    It’s stupid, I don’t see any reason why you can’t redeem at any point during WL.
  • Nen
    4175 posts Moderator
    It’s stupid, I don’t see any reason why you can’t redeem at any point during WL.

Some people could claim it on Monday morning with an hour to go and then get upset they didnt have enough time. Personally I think it should just warn you there is X amount of time left. Do you agree etc.

To OP, there isnt any way we can help you get into the WL. As far as i know this year once it is started there is no way to get added. It is definitely a support thing ifi anything can be done though and we can't help here.
  • Arron xox
    2613 posts Fans' Favourite
    I was told by an ea employe that i could post it in here, and that Way we could find a soloution

The solution is you can play next week mate
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25976 posts Player of the Year
    I forgot last week, it sucks but there is nothing you can do now.
  • Hippyboy6
    16837 posts World Class
    Nothing can be done OP.

@EA_Andy is it really that difficult to stop EA help employees sending people here to fix issues that cannot be fixed. Surely they know this forum is just fellow gamers so how do they expect us to resolve issues that the studio can't?
  • EA_Andy
    2599 posts EA Community Manager
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Nothing can be done OP.

@EA_Andy is it really that difficult to stop EA help employees sending people here to fix issues that cannot be fixed. Surely they know this forum is just fellow gamers so how do they expect us to resolve issues that the studio can't?

I completely understand the frustrations with this, it frustrates me as well.

We're still working on stopping this happening.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6732 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Nothing can be done OP.

In the nicest way possible, it’s been happening since day 1. Like the first Fifa UT forum. How many more versions until they train the staff not to say ‘try the forum, they have an answer for everything’?
  • Tubpac
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just noticed i forgot it aswell this morning. Atleast our weekend will be less stressful now. :-D
  • tauras
    3548 posts National Call-Up
    I forgot around 3 weeks back best weekend I've had since FIFA came out enjoy it😊.
  • Hippyboy6
    16837 posts World Class
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Nothing can be done OP.

Fair enough, I feel more sorry for the people being given the information. They come here, many times create an account & genuinely feel that their problem will be solved.