Lol packs are atrocious

Comments

• cdbuck26
    3367 posts National Call-Up
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Well, Mr walsgrove. Based on your threads you should take an iq test yourself. Idiots on the internet. And who the **** actually cares if i discard a 91 rated player? What the ****? What do you want? Oh my god you are so stupid no im not you **** nerds. Get a **** life and do something else than play a trash **** game 24/7. **** off everyone the people on these forums are absolute clueless **** ****. @Walsgrove_V2

Man lashing out when you feel dumb. Not cool bro!

• JorisDB
    1385 posts Professional
    Packed Varane, de Gea and Fabinho from my rewards, best pack opening in weeks for me..
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can't believe Hazard got discarded....unbelievably stupid.
  • Guardian2099
    45 posts Park Captain
    Don't worry all the big youtubers will be packing all the top players icons and ****. The rest of us will get a big **** you.
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well, Mr walsgrove. Based on your threads you should take an iq test yourself. Idiots on the internet. And who the **** actually cares if i discard a 91 rated player? What the ****? What do you want? Oh my god you are so stupid no im not you **** nerds. Get a **** life and do something else than play a trash **** game 24/7. **** off everyone the people on these forums are absolute clueless **** ****. @Walsgrove_V2

Oh the hypocrisy in this post :D
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14402 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018

Oh what's happened here then? Who took the jam out of your donut?
  • Walsgrove_V2

He packed NIF hazard (untradable) and he already had POTM Hazard.

So clever cloggs discarded the NIF :D
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ

So why is he lashing out?
  • Walsgrove_V2

I said there should be an IQ test to play FIFA or post on these forums because some of the stuff i see is ridiculous.

and discarding Hazard is right up there , this clearly hit a nerve and he lashed out :D
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ

I said there should be an IQ test to play FIFA or post on these forums because some of the stuff i see is ridiculous.

and discarding Hazard is right up there , this clearly hit a nerve and he lashed out :D

Lol that was some reply though. Dude needs anger management lessons.
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    As this thread's been thoroughly derailed I am locking it. If you want to continue the conversation fresh, feel free to but please leave the insults out. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.