PC Community Centre Off Topic Thread

Comments

• anyone tried sbc chicha? what are his streghts and weaknesses?
  • protzbischof
    2698 posts Fans' Favourite
    anyone tried sbc chicha? what are his streghts and weaknesses?

He looks really bad imo.

Cons

- short
    - weak
    - bad passing
    - bad longshots
    - 3*WF 3* Skills
    - low stamina

Pros
    - good positioning
    - good finishing

His heading + Jumping is good but to be honest it should not really matter because of his height. Most Cbs are at least 10 cm taller than him and they can jump as good. Of course they are stronger too. He needs to be completely open in order to score a header.
  • Psyclon13
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Could not find opponents in online single match, could not find opponents in rivals, decided to do the two player pack upgrade, found Kante. EA are trying to entice me to renew my Origin Access :smiley:
  • LoboNobo
    6357 posts Big Money Move
    Fortnite won Game of the Year ahead of Red Dead Redemption 2 and God of War.
    God has left us.

The awards you're talking about are bs. Besides, RDR2 wasn't nominated for GOTY because voting was closed like 1-2 days before the game's release.

These awards seem to have much more sense, and I like all the categories:

https://thegameawards.com/awards/
  • Navraat
    3074 posts National Call-Up
    Psyclon13 wrote: »
    Could not find opponents in online single match, could not find opponents in rivals, decided to do the two player pack upgrade, found Kante. EA are trying to entice me to renew my Origin Access :smiley:

Classic, packed 87 Crespo in a 5k pack after losing first round of draft..

• MorroWtje
    4455 posts National Call-Up
    Cornushon wrote: »
    @MorroWtje @PDJEY @Shehraj @protzbischof @Smolarek325 @Alemas_2012 and all the rest of oldies and new wave, let's talk about some nonsense please! Don't let this thread die!!!

The rain of morrowtje is over, he is but an old man who waves his walking stick at kids flossing in the street
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    MorroWtje wrote: »
    @MorroWtje @PDJEY @Shehraj @protzbischof @Smolarek325 @Alemas_2012 and all the rest of oldies and new wave, let's talk about some nonsense please! Don't let this thread die!!!

The rain of morrowtje is over, he is but an old man who waves his walking stick at kids flossing in the street

Sad to hear that, but those grannies are pretty hot too... So don't shovel your stick too far away from the light
  • anyone tried sbc chicha? what are his streghts and weaknesses?

He looks really bad imo.

Cons

- short
    - weak
    - bad passing
    - bad longshots
    - 3*WF 3* Skills
    - low stamina

Pros
    - good positioning
    - good finishing

His heading + Jumping is good but to be honest it should not really matter because of his height. Most Cbs are at least 10 cm taller than him and they can jump as good. Of course they are stronger too. He needs to be completely open in order to score a header.

the thing is if the packs were bad i wouldnt even look at him cause its a coin sink, but as he is an 87 from the prem he is useable in sbcs AND a 35k and 45k pack is a decent reward, and then if he is at least good in game I could use him, its a difficult one
  • protzbischof

He looks really bad imo.

Cons

- short
    - weak
    - bad passing
    - bad longshots
    - 3*WF 3* Skills
    - low stamina

Pros
    - good positioning
    - good finishing

the thing is if the packs were bad i wouldnt even look at him cause its a coin sink, but as he is an 87 from the prem he is useable in sbcs AND a 35k and 45k pack is a decent reward, and then if he is at least good in game I could use him, its a difficult one

You think so? Havent really pulled anything out of packs this year. Not a single walkout out of 15 100k packs (besides that 86 parejo). Looks about the same when i watch those pro players open their ultimate packs :D they barely get anything.
  • Alemas_2012
    14879 posts Has That Special Something
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    Fortnite won Game of the Year ahead of Red Dead Redemption 2 and God of War.
    God has left us.

The awards you're talking about are bs. Besides, RDR2 wasn't nominated for GOTY because voting was closed like 1-2 days before the game's release.

These awards seem to have much more sense, and I like all the categories:

https://thegameawards.com/awards/

Let's rewrite it to "Fortnite a Game of the Year award", then.
    To be fair, Cornushon did mention "some nonsense" to keep the thread up, so I duly obliged...
  • protzbischof
    God this game is so dead for me. Not even touching division rivals ever again. But I tried to clear the weekly objective ( score with croatians in 2 seperare online single games ) and I just could not go through with it. First of all people used their god squads without croatians. Well, to be expected with this kind of community. But the overall gameplay, my god this gameplay. I cant finish a single game because its so boring, even winning is soo boring. People still just running arround with their CDMs and parking the bus while they just want to counter with 1 long pass. In offense the very first long shot from 25-30 yards is always going to be a goal. Its pathetic. The game is full of broken mechanics and people have never been so ready to abuse every single one of them. State of the game when the only thing you are looking forward to is SBCs and MAYBE the first 10-15 games of the WL.

• Retro1989
    4379 posts National Call-Up
    Ok who is hoarding all the IF Robertson's?
  • Smolarek325
    847 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2018

He looks really bad imo.

Cons

- short
    - weak
    - bad passing
    - bad longshots
    - 3*WF 3* Skills
    - low stamina

Pros
    - good positioning
    - good finishing

You think so? Havent really pulled anything out of packs this year. Not a single walkout out of 15 100k packs (besides that 86 parejo). Looks about the same when i watch those pro players open their ultimate packs :D they barely get anything.

I got Del Pierro 87 and Kante for like over 100k pulls, the thing is otherwise I'm just not making coins I sell sometimes when cards are stupid high (sold guardado for 6k yesterday) but other than that I just make coins from packs cause I cant trade to safe my life and lets not even start with playing the game I finish Gold3 on purpose but I can do gold 2 but this week I only managed silver 1 cause I just gave up gonna wait on chicha depending what i get in rewards thursday

did the new patch patch something?
  • protzbischof

He looks really bad imo.

Cons

- short
    - weak
    - bad passing
    - bad longshots
    - 3*WF 3* Skills
    - low stamina

Pros
    - good positioning
    - good finishing

I got Del Pierro 87 and Kante for like over 100k pulls, the thing is otherwise I'm just not making coins I sell sometimes when cards are stupid high (sold guardado for 6k yesterday) but other than that I just make coins from packs cause I cant trade to safe my life and lets not even start with playing the game I finish Gold3 on purpose but I can do gold 2 but this week I only managed silver 1 cause I just gave up gonna wait on chicha depending what i get in rewards thursday

Game is still basically the same. The ball is still bouncinng back straight to your oponent after tackles and longshots are still gamebreaking..

cb484e252b13fd4f6dab708da7f8dcc9.gif

Gareth Bale, Right Foot, Bad Angle, First Time Shot, No Timed Finish.
  • Cornushon

He looks really bad imo.

Cons

- short
    - weak
    - bad passing
    - bad longshots
    - 3*WF 3* Skills
    - low stamina

Pros
    - good positioning
    - good finishing

Game is still basically the same. The ball is still bouncinng back straight to your oponent after tackles and longshots are still gamebreaking..

My Vecino did hat trick last game this way... Gosh
  • Alemas_2012
    14879 posts Has That Special Something

He looks really bad imo.

Cons

- short
    - weak
    - bad passing
    - bad longshots
    - 3*WF 3* Skills
    - low stamina

Pros
    - good positioning
    - good finishing

Almost AI-like what he did. :D
  • Что делает ЕА, это невозможно, накрутка статистики игроков это перебор, решите эту проблему. Не возможно играть .
  • Cornushon
    Павел wrote: »
    Что делает ЕА, это невозможно, накрутка статистики игроков это перебор, решите эту проблему. Не возможно играть .

English please man, but it's been like that for ages. They don't care about PC. Leave it, save your nerves
  • Cornushon
    Павел wrote: »
    Что делает ЕА, это невозможно, накрутка статистики игроков это перебор, решите эту проблему. Не возможно играть .

English please man, but it's been like that for ages. They don't care about PC. Leave it, save your nerves

Also you are just unlucky to live in Russia or the rest of Eastern Europe, cause here on the West not many haxors
  • played 4 div rivals games to get to Rank 3, the parries from my goalie and tap ins, the bounces in the box and the deflections I concede the last 2 weeks is insane the worst thing about this game is that you just cant stop it in 17 and 18 you could defend the op things at least sometimes
  • bjornini
    3520 posts National Call-Up
    Guess I'm settled for a while
    Screenshot-20181122-094533.png

From the division rivals rewards (mega pack)
  • Navraat
    bjornini wrote: »

sick pull I got this

CD109308-81-F2-4-FBB-83-EE-97-A4215461-BB.jpg
  • Cornushon
    Navraat wrote: »

sick pull I got this

Screw you all guys... Getting shafted week after week after week....
  • bjornini

sick pull I got this

Sorry :'(
  • Cornushon

sick pull I got this

It's ok) happy with Forrest and Valencia... Yeah... I am... Really..
  • Navraat
    I swear I got forrest in all of my picks
  • PDJEY
    1011 posts Professional
    edited November 2018

sick pull I got this

:| :| :|
  • bjornini

sick pull I got this

6 chem RB Valencia ftw
  • Cornushon

sick pull I got this

6 chem RB Valencia ftw

He will be my defensive cdm sub. But I swear my pack are rigged towards EPl. No way EA will forcee to switch to EPl)))
  • Cornushon
    What your thoughts on RDR coming on Pc? Do you think coming soon?