The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• nightscrawler
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just wonder why the TOTW of this week is full of BPL players
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    I just wonder why the TOTW of this week is full of BPL players

£££
  • Campino
    27551 posts Player of the Year
    edited November 2018
    In desperate need of a 81+ now
  • DarthGrowler
    15171 posts World Class
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    Where’s our Wu Lei POTY SBC btw?

@Bob_Dylan he will now most likely be a weekly objective
  • WFCBagnall
    72159 posts Moderator
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    My Futswap Guilavogui now has a dynamic pic :)

:)
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    Campino wrote: »
    In desperate need of a 81+ now

100 times this
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Off topic ... I really want some changes made to the UI - may sound like small stupid ones to others but so many things bug me about it.

For instance, I'd like an "Ignore SBC" option … never going to do Auba or Sancho, so don't want to see them. Likewise with most of the 'lower' FUT Swap ones.

Even if it's just on the Web App, that'd be great.
  • Dan is Clutch
    25787 posts Player of the Year
    Off topic ... I really want some changes made to the UI - may sound like small stupid ones to others but so many things bug me about it.

For instance, I'd like an "Ignore SBC" option … never going to do Auba or Sancho, so don't want to see them. Likewise with most of the 'lower' FUT Swap ones.

You mean you don’t like scrolling through 5 pages of useless SBC’s to see if there’s anything new?!
  • Idek
    10980 posts Has That Special Something
    You can just switch tabs instead of scrolling through them though
  • YOLOT0URE
    7036 posts Big Money Move
    I just wanna complete Sancho. Not seen a German IF below 120k yet
  • VanBasten12

You mean you don’t like scrolling through 5 pages of useless SBC’s to see if there’s anything new?!

So, I'm not the only one … :lol:

I will admit I am my own worst enemy - keep refreshing in the hope there's something new I can do … and I just keep seeing those SBC's I never want to touch, or be tempted :lol:
  • knightrider
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    is Chicha throwback worth doing? would cost 50k
  • TakeItSlow
    8063 posts League Winner

I will admit I am my own worst enemy - keep refreshing in the hope there's something new I can do … and I just keep seeing those SBC's I never want to touch, or be tempted :lol:

Do you not just go through the tabs? :lol:
  • VanBasten12
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

It's not really about filtering.

It's more about seeing certain pointless (to me) SBC's, especially ones I know I will never do, e.g. those specific POTM ones, or the FUT Swap ones.

Overall, and not just on the SBC side of things, there are a number of changes that will make things a little easier and it wouldn't/shouldn't require mass coding changes. For instance, the whole bit of clicking on Squads, then Squad Management, then clicking the specific squad, then click Open … it's just tedious, especially when planning & building a team.

Yes, I build plenty teams and having a menu structure on the left, would reduce even just a few clicks, and the time take to open the respective areas up.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7036 posts Big Money Move

It's more about seeing certain pointless (to me) SBC's, especially ones I know I will never do, e.g. those specific POTM ones, or the FUT Swap ones.

Overall, and not just on the SBC side of things, there are a number of changes that will make things a little easier and it wouldn't/shouldn't require mass coding changes. For instance, the whole bit of clicking on Squads, then Squad Management, then clicking the specific squad, then click Open … it's just tedious, especially when planning & building a team.

Yes, I build plenty teams and having a menu structure on the left, would reduce even just a few clicks, and the time take to open the respective areas up.

Talking of the app. Anyone else got their favourites stuck? I favourited the hybrid ones early on to save scrolling down and even when complete they are stuck :lol:
  • Scutch
    11902 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018

I have literally just posted a thread and included this! :lol:

It's bloody annoying.
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    Scutch wrote: »

I have literally just posted a thread and included this! :lol:

It's bloody annoying.

Was literally thinking this exact thing the other day. So sick of seeing those FUT Swap SBCs clogging up the SBC page.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class

100%
  • Gabbalala
    3318 posts National Call-Up
    Are we expecting any SBCs tonight or will it kick off tomorrow do we think?
  • Ian_Ando08
    8256 posts League Winner

IF you like him IRL yes
  • Dutch007
    3057 posts National Call-Up
    Gabbalala wrote: »

MM
  • VanBasten12
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

Talking of the app. Anyone else got their favourites stuck? I favourited the hybrid ones early on to save scrolling down and even when complete they are stuck :lol:

Happened to me last year with Vieira. Ended up being there for the entire year, but just him though.
  • Artiboy
    86 posts Park Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Gabbalala wrote: »

MM FOR A JUMBO SILVER PACK!

HYPEEE

Or maybe a Bronze contract pack....

• Dan is Clutch
    25787 posts Player of the Year
    Icons tonight please EA. I'm begging.
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Icons tonight please EA. I'm begging.

Need to dump zola 👍
  • TomOTW
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Baby icon SBC tonight would be smart, so it’s highly unlikely
  • Sanchezzzz
    4034 posts National Call-Up
    Baby icon sbc won’t happen.
  • SuperRob
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    Maybe we should try and diffect tact.

Ea please dont release any sbcs. We all want oacks to be worthless and you not to make any pack sales from your totw which contains players that will be obsolete in a months time anyway. And if you have to drop one, most certainly dont make it an icon one as no one wants to spend any coins/points on them anyway.
  • BcfcDale88
    3870 posts National Call-Up
    If Reus scores or assists this weekend surely he is a lock for another POTM card?