SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• Headshrinker363
    4927 posts Big Money Move
    Hibee wrote: »
    I will be picking him up for my never used Scottish team.

See Sweden got their player of the year card. Shocking how much our league is ignored considering the size of some of our clubs. League SBC looks doubtful again.

I’m sure we’ll get something this year. I’d rather have league sbc than poty like Sweden’s.
  • Hibee
    12044 posts Has That Special Something
    I will be picking him up for my never used Scottish team.

See Sweden got their player of the year card. Shocking how much our league is ignored considering the size of some of our clubs. League SBC looks doubtful again.

I’m sure we’ll get something this year. I’d rather have league sbc than poty like Sweden’s.

I just don’t see it now. Not many left to be released and a few big ones and the likes of Super Lig still to be released. Hope I’m wrong though. An Australian Martin Boyle would be nice B)
  • Headshrinker363
    Gimme that link to Jamesy

1-F98-C12-C-3267-4099-92-E4-D8-F2-B6-BBF886.jpg
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    totw sbc expected Friday. Prices will drastically change surely. Plan on doing 10 will hopefully get Virgil from that. Links with Robertson and fits Mane in at LM. Failing that Fifa points and rewards might be kind. Scrapped into D3 thanks to ea aids gifting me 3 straight wins with rage quits. Change of DR rewards will be welcomed next week
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    Sykesy wrote: »
    totw sbc expected Friday. Prices will drastically change surely. Plan on doing 10 will hopefully get Virgil from that. Links with Robertson and fits Mane in at LM. Failing that Fifa points and rewards might be kind. Scrapped into D3 thanks to ea aids gifting me 3 straight wins with rage quits. Change of DR rewards will be welcomed next week

dr rewards are changing?
  • Hibee

I’m glad none of the TOTW fit in my team, won’t be tempted to do loads. Trying to save for an Icon and don’t need that kind of temptation to blow all my coins lol.
  • Sykesy
    fergoosee wrote: »

dr rewards are changing?

Do they not change rewards when you move up a Divison?
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something

dr rewards are changing?

ye they do. didnt know that was what you meant. what division you moving up to?
  • Sykesy

dr rewards are changing?

ye they do. didnt know that was what you meant. what division you moving up to?

Spent 2 weeks trying to get into Divison 3. Struggled but eventually got enough skill points to get through. Rewards have been terrible lately hoping new Divison better luck
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The game must have felt really sorry for me having to discard an untradeable Jordi Alba from my division rewards that they gave me Prime Hernandez from my wl rewards. Forrest was my red pick too.
  • Headshrinker363
    Mik wrote: »
    The game must have felt really sorry for me having to discard an untradeable Jordi Alba from my division rewards that they gave me Prime Hernandez from my wl rewards. Forrest was my red pick too.

That’s some crazy luck.
  • Hibee

That’s some crazy luck.

Iv still to pack a damn Icon. Resigned to the fact I never will. My pack luck is atrocious.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5694 posts Big Money Move

That’s some crazy luck.

Iv still to pack a damn Icon. Resigned to the fact I never will. My pack luck is atrocious.

• Headshrinker363
    edited November 2018
    Pulled Prime Veron last week with RTTF Sterling and Godin untradeable last week. Nothing this week.
  • Sykesy
    Utter dug meat rewards. Player picks got discarded that’s how bad they where. Batman and Orban. With totw sbc coming I’ll no doubt pack them over and over again so pointless keeping the red versions.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    Utter dug meat rewards. Player picks got discarded that’s how bad they where. Batman and Orban. With totw sbc coming I’ll no doubt pack them over and over again so pointless keeping the red versions.

Aye mines were utter bar the player picks, to Mo Salah and James Forrest
  • Headshrinker363
    Orban, :(
  • jocksaltire_67
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got Jedvaj in player picks. Peaked too soon in my 1st WL this year getting SIF Suso and IF Willian. Last year my pack luck was unreal but this year has been utter p***.
  • Sykesy

Played ma man. Would a took Forrest all day long. Used salah last year for majority of the game. Trying to use different players but prem looks frightening
  • xGeorgeSmithx

Played ma man. Would a took Forrest all day long. Used salah last year for majority of the game. Trying to use different players but prem looks frightening

I've a Serie A team so he doesn't even fit into my side. Super sub it is, going to win so many games himself coming from the bench!

I used his normal card earlier in the year and he's my favourite out of anyone I've used so far this year plus I never used him last year.
  • Sykesy

I've a Serie A team so he doesn't even fit into my side. Super sub it is, going to win so many games himself coming from the bench!

I used his normal card earlier in the year and he's my favourite out of anyone I've used so far this year plus I never used him last year.

I’m trying to hybrid a monster team from Serie A and a bundesliga. Up top I’m concerned about though. Immobile has been playing unreal. Lewa untradeable has been up there but Mbappe untradeable also causes issues. Black Friday will be a massive punt to see if I can get CR7 or not. Sitting with over a mil so a mil to make... :joy:
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone got SBC Thauvin?

Been using his normal card for a few games and he’s been excellent. Wondering whether to get his SBC card or keep saving for Mbappe.
  • Andy87
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Anyone got SBC Thauvin?

Been using his normal card for a few games and he’s been excellent. Wondering whether to get his SBC card or keep saving for Mbappe.

I've not got him but I was looking at trying a league 1 team because I want a team with Cavani. What team are you using him in?
  • SC1967
    Andy87 wrote: »
    Anyone got SBC Thauvin?

I've not got him but I was looking at trying a league 1 team because I want a team with Cavani. What team are you using him in?

Lewa changes to ST, Goretzka CM and Reus CAM.

29a9a1ce085796fc26bff4e256eba8e6.jpg
  • zl Gshock
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite
    Red Forrest and Aguero in a mega pack. Best week yet.
  • Andy87
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone got SBC Thauvin?

Nice team, does it play well?
  • SC1967
    Anyone got SBC Thauvin?

Nice team, does it play well?

Yeah it does. Had the same set up before (Dembele instead of Thauvin) but I changed it around because I got UCL Griezmann. Went to a 4231 with the CAM's, but wasn't feeling it.

Reus and Lewa are lethal together.
  • Hibee
    Anyone got SBC Thauvin?

How is Lewandowski? I have POTM Reus but have IF Talisca up front with him. I probably should be using Lewa.
  • SC1967
    edited November 2018
    Anyone got SBC Thauvin?

How is Lewandowski? I have POTM Reus but have IF Talisca up front with him. I probably should be using Lewa.

He's excellent mate. Great hold up play and deadly finishing. The only annoying thing is his nationality tbh, when it comes to hybrids.

Planning on getting Pogba and I think I'll go for Mbappe.
  • Hibee
    Anyone got SBC Thauvin?

He's excellent mate. Great hold up play and deadly finishing. The only annoying thing is his nationality tbh, when it comes to hybrids.

Planning on getting Pogba and I think I'll go for Mbappe.

Im actually tempted to get Zola for CAM and then put Baggio up front with Reus. Need some investments to sell though.