Premier league gk who's best?

LeeF710
34 posts Park Captain
Who's the best Premier league goalkeeper pls guys thanks in advance. I've got ederson currently and he's just letting shots go straight through him at times I've bought lloris just but unsure now I've got him. People's thoughts and who you guys use please? Anyone tried the special pickford card?

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    12235 posts Has That Special Something
    I've tried De Gea, Ederson, Alisson and Lloris and Lloris has been by far the best. United fan btw.
  • LeeF710
    34 posts Park Captain
    Utd dan here too. Cheers mate ill stick with lloris then. Who do you have in your team?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    ip1w0o.jpg

Next upgrade will be baby Best. Hopefully be able to get him if my investments pay off for bf.
  • Pengwin
    1322 posts Professional
    ip1w0o.jpg

Next upgrade will be baby Best. Hopefully be able to get him if my investments pay off for bf.
    Nice team!

What are you bf investments?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Pengwin wrote: »
    ip1w0o.jpg

Nice team!

What are you bf investments?

I have around 130 83s as my main investment but also have 84s, 85s and discard IFs so I've basically went all in for the guaranteed totw SBC. Will sell all this on Saturday or Sunday depending when the SBC drops but will be doing some serious sniping over the weekend and cyber Monday. My goal is to be able to buy baby Best within the next week. Haven't spent a penny either this year.
  • Geenoui
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    I laugh every time I see Lloris cause I know I'm gonna score loads. Hes woeful. Best prem keeper is DDG by a mile.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Geenoui wrote: »
    I laugh every time I see Lloris cause I know I'm gonna score loads. Hes woeful. Best prem keeper is DDG by a mile.

Used both extensively and Lloris is the better gk this year. Trust me I wanted De Gea to be better as a united fan but unfortunately he isn't like previous years.
  • Artiboy
    86 posts Park Captain
    I packed the 89 Rated CL Lloris and hes been excellent for me!
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would have to say De Gea. Has the long throw trait, his kicking is very good which I think is also a bonus. In the 1 WL I entered, I used loan De Gea and he made the difference for me. When he ran out I was using Lloris and I found he was very solid but just lacked that extra bit that separates the two.

Having said that, Lloris quite good. I thought Ederson was awful and I was using Alisson for the traits instead at the time.
  • When I see Lloris in goal I know I am in for a game as he literally saves everything against me, when you hate coming up against them you know he's good.
  • starfox1284
    1980 posts Fans' Favourite
    ip1w0o.jpg

Ive had the middle best in draft and he is really good.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    ip1w0o.jpg

His middle card had 78 stamina and his baby card has 86 so just going to get the baby version. Have heard alot of people say there's no noticable difference between the baby and prime so can't justify spending the extra coins for the prime.

Will be the first FIFA I've ever been able to use him as I'm on PS4 and being from just down the road from where he grew up he's a must for me.
  • Isco233
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ederson is great.
    Lloris is a joke ig. Easy goals.
  • Kareem1981
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    alisson is really good
  • Renamed123456
    5728 posts Big Money Move
    Lloris will make some mega stops against me and I'll think he's great.

Then I win 5 - 2.
  • Renamed123456
    5728 posts Big Money Move
    I have Alisson and other then suspect occurrences, he's been really good for me.

I've got his OTW you could probably pick it up for just under 50k and I'm sure he'll get another IF this season.
  • Vaporduff777
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DDG by a long way.
  • Vinny1979
    4598 posts National Call-Up
    ip1w0o.jpg

His middle card had 78 stamina and his baby card has 86 so just going to get the baby version. Have heard alot of people say there's no noticable difference between the baby and prime so can't justify spending the extra coins for the prime.

Will be the first FIFA I've ever been able to use him as I'm on PS4 and being from just down the road from where he grew up he's a must for me.

He is ridiculous

Insane

• The RNG makes ever goalkeeper the same.
    Just buy the one you like and prey to the RNG gods.
  • Foxsake
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve tried them all I found ederson to be a problem playing against best gk is courteous outside the prem