xFATAL wrote: »
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    No crash this year.

Friday

no

We shall see
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1381 posts Professional
    I know Eusebio is new, but 95 Pele looks remarkably similar and is a serious amount cheaper. Is he worse? Is it just because He's been in the game for longer?

I've never used Pele so it's not like I'm worn out from using him

I only used the 89 Eusebio but 95 Pele does feel better. Eusebio was so clinical when it came to finishing though.
  • Scutch
    11637 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    hoban95 wrote: »
    ethnick wrote: »
    Tempted to get Aguero back for Crespo. Getting real sick of his sh*t movement and agility.

@hoban95 hahaha i did the opposite! aguero is great just a bit small needed a bigger body/arieal threat.

I sold Aguero to get Crespo as well. @ethnick

I'm just starting to get a little bit annoyed with Crespo, he was amazing for me though. :(

Yup. Had the same. Started off on fire, then seemed to get progressively worse. So much so that I’ve bought and sold him 3 times, as well as other strikers and now gone to 433(5) with Messi CF and having much more success.
  • Chet
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    I know Eusebio is new, but 95 Pele looks remarkably similar and is a serious amount cheaper. Is he worse? Is it just because He's been in the game for longer?

I've never used Pele so it's not like I'm worn out from using him

I only used the 89 Eusebio but 95 Pele does feel better. Eusebio was so clinical when it came to finishing though.

Sounds good. Think I'll wait until the next batch of icon sbcs as I think Best/Raul could be in them. But if I see a 95 Pele for under 3 mill I'll probably get him
  • emptihad
    47 posts Park Captain
    Game changer CAM icon for 1.4m, pc price?
  • Cloudio7
    1468 posts Professional
    Hi guys, i'd need a couple of takes:
    - Main differences between 90 and prime Figo? Would play cam or st with CR7 and 89 Nedved.
    - 88 Petit better than 85 Blanc to play Lcm or cdm?
  • LiTTl3_King15
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    emptihad wrote: »
    Messi is unreal this year easily best cam under 1 million but Socrates is a good shout too,prime berg or ADP. Depends on your play style if you like a physical cam or someone that can dribble and run around guys.
  • hoban95
    49493 posts FIFA Cover Star
    edited November 2018
    Scutch wrote: »
    Tempted to get Aguero back for Crespo. Getting real sick of his sh*t movement and agility.

@hoban95 hahaha i did the opposite! aguero is great just a bit small needed a bigger body/arieal threat.

I'm just starting to get a little bit annoyed with Crespo, he was amazing for me though. :(

Yup. Had the same. Started off on fire, then seemed to get progressively worse. So much so that I’ve bought and sold him 3 times, as well as other strikers and now gone to 433(5) with Messi CF and having much more success.

Yeah at times he's incredible then other times his work rates hurt him.

How's false nine this year, buddy?
  • Cardiffdurz
    431 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Will.prime scholes price drop brought him for.800k but can seem to shift him won't to try another icon
  • maXmood wrote: »
    Skybluestu wrote: »
    maXmood wrote: »
    sorry, couldn't go through 514 pages... any reviews on Claude Makélélé 87 or 90?

You dont have to just use the search discussion box!

Personally I've found his prime to be the best CDM I've used. Like kante but with stength and better passing.

the search box at the top right searches the whole forum, another daunting task to find what you want. unless there is another box that i'm not aware of!

thanks for the quick feedback! @Skybluestu

No probs.

If you load the site up on mobile there is a search discussion box which only searches the thread you are currently in. Very helpful.
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Who is the best dribbler in the game (most nippy, rapid etc)

I want an icon that can weave in and out all day long.

Pele? Maradonna? Messi? Cruyff? Euesebio?
  • emptihad
    47 posts Park Captain
    Messi is unreal this year easily best cam under 1 million but Socrates is a good shout too,prime berg or ADP. Depends on your play style if you like a physical cam or someone that can dribble and run around guys.

Yeah, I would love to fit messi in my team too, but i'm currently running a hybrid squad. Prime berg is unfortunately too expensive on PC. So it will be between 87 ADP and 87 Socrates. Loved adp back in fifa18. 89 Socrates is too expensive aswell :(
  • shaunlouison
    198 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any of you chaps used :

90 Stoichkov
    88 Best
    93 Neymar

Last piece of the jigsaw :)

2zs02yo.png

amr3pk.png

8yrx8w.png

• Cloudio7
    1468 posts Professional
    Who is the best dribbler in the game (most nippy, rapid etc)

I want an icon that can weave in and out all day long.

Pele? Maradonna? Messi? Cruyff? Euesebio?

91 Ronaldinho (haven't tried his prime), Messi, Hazard are the best three i've used.
  • kalka
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How is prime Overmars? Prime Nedved is soo bad on the wing
  • S-Dog
    2432 posts Fans' Favourite
    S-Dog wrote: »
    So I need some help! Bought Eusebio prime promptly played him at ccam with best left cam,Nedved other cam and cr7 up top.

Eusebio seems run past cr7 and they sort interfere with each other. It’s frustrating as hell as Eusebio is clearly top drawer but I’m missing something with him.

Wheres his best position?

Anyone help ? I've slept on it and its still annoying me! Anyone offer any advice? Is Euseibo and out and out striker? Or is he better as an outside cam?
    He’s a striker. I think outside cam is a waste.

Have you used him? As I've been playing him CCAm in a 4231 with CR7 up top and I can't get them to click. Not sure if it was just last night.

What adds to my frustration is its clear he is decent as when I do get him in a position he's out of this world.

I play that same combo, works so well

Combo of Euseibo CCAM and CR7 up stop in 4231? You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that. Its down to me then :D

Yep, Eusebio had been my striker for 100 odd games until I packed CR7.

Absolutely hated CR7 the time I bought him a few weeks ago and even when I packed him he was useless. Then I started getting used to how to use him and wow he's unstoppable. Went from 2 goals in 6 games to 32 in 19 and thats with Eusebio maintaining a goal a game from CCAM & Felipe Anderson with 1 in 2 strikerate
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move

yeah i get you. sometimes you need to freshen it up! i have UCL aguero untradeable so i got bored and i need someone a bit bigger at times.
  • LiTTl3_King15

Yeah, I would love to fit messi in my team too, but i'm currently running a hybrid squad. Prime berg is unfortunately too expensive on PC. So it will be between 87 ADP and 87 Socrates. Loved adp back in fifa18. 89 Socrates is too expensive aswell :(

Ah ok makes sense I'm not too up to date on pc prices lately but you can never go wrong with adp I had his prime last year and he was amazing but I've never tried the 87. Have you looked at Zola as well or even 88 figo and formation swap in game
  • Scutch
    11637 posts Has That Special Something

Seems very good. Pretty attacking considering there’s no real striker. Messi is perfect as CF though. Just needs a decent midfield trio.
  • LiTTl3_King15
    kalka wrote: »
    How is prime Overmars? Prime Nedved is soo bad on the wing

Overmars is great and has 5 star weak foot has nice dribbling as well I had decent success playing him as a 7 chem striker but he works good on the wing as well just don't expect much defence from him depending on formation
  • Snadeau
    1190 posts Professional
    Percent
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    BaseCamp wrote: »
    Torn between 91 Eusebio, Prime Henry or CR7 + maybe a bit cheaper Icon like 88 Petit.

How does 91 Eusebio compare with CR7?

The only comparable player to CR7 is Prime Raul, the man is lethal in the air and is just as good at near post corners as CR7.

@Muzza11 cr7 is much closer to Henry than Raul. But they are all in a similar tier of elite strikers.
  • Matnevesbra
    1113 posts Professional
    Final battle:

Prime Socrates x "Baby" Cruyff.

Which one?
  • Snadeau
    1190 posts Professional
    Any of you chaps used :

90 Stoichkov
    88 Best
    93 Neymar

2zs02yo.png

amr3pk.png

8yrx8w.png
    @shaunlouison go with best. cb Matthaus is much better in the CDM position in that formation. Not sure if you’ve got untradeable a but I’d also suggest picking up CDM desailly and switching ingame.
  • emptihad
    47 posts Park Captain

Ah ok makes sense I'm not too up to date on pc prices lately but you can never go wrong with adp I had his prime last year and he was amazing but I've never tried the 87. Have you looked at Zola as well or even 88 figo and formation swap in game

Tbh i'm debating between prime zola and 87 ADP. Haven't thought about Figo.
  • shaunlouison
    198 posts Sunday League Hero
    Snadeau wrote: »
    Any of you chaps used :

90 Stoichkov
    88 Best
    93 Neymar

2zs02yo.png

amr3pk.png

8yrx8w.png
    @shaunlouison go with best. cb Matthaus is much better in the CDM position in that formation. Not sure if you’ve got untradeable a but I’d also suggest picking up CDM desailly and switching ingame.

I ended up going with Best - As much as Neymar is extremely fun to use. I thought about 88 Des, Got hardly any height in the midfield at all!
  • jimbeam3678
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So I need some help! Bought Eusebio prime promptly played him at ccam with best left cam,Nedved other cam and cr7 up top.

Eusebio seems run past cr7 and they sort interfere with each other. It’s frustrating as hell as Eusebio is clearly top drawer but I’m missing something with him.

Anyone help ? I've slept on it and its still annoying me! Anyone offer any advice? Is Euseibo and out and out striker? Or is he better as an outside cam?

Have you used him? As I've been playing him CCAm in a 4231 with CR7 up top and I can't get them to click. Not sure if it was just last night.

What adds to my frustration is its clear he is decent as when I do get him in a position he's out of this world.

Combo of Euseibo CCAM and CR7 up stop in 4231? You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that. Its down to me then :D

Absolutely hated CR7 the time I bought him a few weeks ago and even when I packed him he was useless. Then I started getting used to how to use him and wow he's unstoppable. Went from 2 goals in 6 games to 32 in 19 and thats with Eusebio maintaining a goal a game from CCAM & Felipe Anderson with 1 in 2 strikerate

Thanks again for replies - any tips on using CR7 and Esuebio ? Always happy to listen to advice and suggestions.
  • Cloudio7
    1468 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    Wrong thread.
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero

Thanks again for replies - any tips on using CR7 and Esuebio ? Always happy to listen to advice and suggestions.

Those two? Pass to them and score.
  • hoban95
    49493 posts FIFA Cover Star

Seems very good. Pretty attacking considering there’s no real striker. Messi is perfect as CF though. Just needs a decent midfield trio.

That's why i'm tempted as Messi is phenomenal.