Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• Koolfashion
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite
    Campino wrote: »
    Keep buying guys :)

Still believing in the crash?

I need only cdm and striker now. And I dont know if I should be smart and buy elite cdm and good striker, or buy elite striker and **** cdm :D

Yep, I still think people will panic soon enough

Asking for a friend, why people will panic after buying their teams?
  • ILBOMBA
    1042 posts Professional
    wanna sell my 86 Vieira. bought him for 1.550.000 on ps4. tomorrow a good time to sell? he should rise with rewards?
  • I have about 800k going and really want another ICON, the prices due to the SBC is annoying but who would people lean towards for a well rounded CM or if I sell Ramos I could get a Mil but would need a CB to link with Juanfran FB and De Gea
  • Muzza11
    8718 posts League Winner
    BaseCamp wrote: »
    Torn between 91 Eusebio, Prime Henry or CR7 + maybe a bit cheaper Icon like 88 Petit.

How does 91 Eusebio compare with CR7?

The only comparable player to CR7 is Prime Raul, the man is lethal in the air and is just as good at near post corners as CR7.
  • ET95
    824 posts Semi-Pro
    Prime Gerrard reviews please guys? Also do you think he’s gonna be in the next set of icon sbcs?
  • Koolfashion
    ET95 wrote: »
    Prime Gerrard reviews please guys? Also do you think he’s gonna be in the next set of icon sbcs?

@EddieFicio reviewed him as very bad card from what I remember
  • DougInskip
    6500 posts League Winner
    Used baby best in draft and forgot how good he was, dribbling is insane, really unique card
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Everyone's talking as if on Tuesday next week prices are going to rise for months and months.

Are you not forgetting about Futmas and the TOTGS? Prices went down early December last year
  • ET95
    824 posts Semi-Pro

oh really 😢😢 that’s a shame!

• Tof33z
    6982 posts Big Money Move

falls over too much?
  • Campino
    27520 posts Player of the Year
    edited November 2018
    Keep buying guys :)

Still believing in the crash?

I need only cdm and striker now. And I dont know if I should be smart and buy elite cdm and good striker, or buy elite striker and **** cdm :D

Yep, I still think people will panic soon enough

Asking for a friend, why people will panic after buying their teams?

All it takes to see a card start to devalue slightly then panic sets in

I assure you
  • maXmood
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    sorry, couldn't go through 514 pages... any reviews on Claude Makélélé 87 or 90?
  • Skybluestu
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2018
    maXmood wrote: »
    sorry, couldn't go through 514 pages... any reviews on Claude Makélélé 87 or 90?

You dont have to just use the search discussion box!

Personally I've found his prime to be the best CDM I've used. Like kante but with stength and better passing.
  • WonderMouse
    I know Eusebio is new, but 95 Pele looks remarkably similar and is a serious amount cheaper. Is he worse? Is it just because He's been in the game for longer?

I've never used Pele so it's not like I'm worn out from using him
  • S-Dog
    2468 posts Fans' Favourite
    So I need some help! Bought Eusebio prime promptly played him at ccam with best left cam,Nedved other cam and cr7 up top.

Eusebio seems run past cr7 and they sort interfere with each other. It’s frustrating as hell as Eusebio is clearly top drawer but I’m missing something with him.

Wheres his best position?

Anyone help ? I've slept on it and its still annoying me! Anyone offer any advice? Is Euseibo and out and out striker? Or is he better as an outside cam?
    He’s a striker. I think outside cam is a waste.

Have you used him? As I've been playing him CCAm in a 4231 with CR7 up top and I can't get them to click. Not sure if it was just last night.

What adds to my frustration is its clear he is decent as when I do get him in a position he's out of this world.

I play that same combo, works so well
  • Chet
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lads would like to get thoughts on which player you’d get to play as a second CDM in a 4231 out of the below?
    Other CDM is Vieira

89 Ballack
    91 Gerrard
    88 Seedorf
    91 Matthaus

Cheers!

• Equinox 85
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Chet wrote: »
    Lads would like to get thoughts on which player you’d get to play as a second CDM in a 4231 out of the below?
    Other CDM is Vieira

89 Ballack
    91 Gerrard
    88 Seedorf
    91 Matthaus

Cheers!

Ballack for me.

Matthaus as a second option.
  • Cantonas Collar
    1588 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chet wrote: »
    Other CDM is Vieira

89 Ballack
    91 Gerrard
    88 Seedorf
    91 Matthaus

Cheers!

As a CDM Ballack would be the best option in my opinion. He’s got well rounded stats, the right work rates and is a physical presence in game.
  • Campino
    27520 posts Player of the Year
    Rest of the week off, means only thing

Catch up with “footballs greatest”

6pcjsj.jpg
  • Scutch
    11893 posts Has That Special Something
    Prime Rio and Ramos is pretty damn solid.
  • Gigaa_Byte
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm yet to see any Icon drop significantly. Getting to the point where I'm not even sure they will drop. If anything Eusebio + Cruyff have gone up in price.
  • WonderMouse
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »
    I'm yet to see any Icon drop significantly. Getting to the point where I'm not even sure they will drop. If anything Eusebio + Cruyff have gone up in price.

Icon SBCs/futmas/totgs should see a drop in their price. Black friday is too built up. Need something less expected to drop for people to panic, even if it's only for a short time.
  • BeefyRabouter
    1384 posts Professional
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »

PRoblem is noone is selling those cards. THe cards @ 2.7mil are not getting sold for 91 Cruyff, yet people keep listing them at that price.
  • Koolfashion
    Lets see if we will have some big icons sbc too.
  • maXmood
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    Skybluestu wrote: »
    maXmood wrote: »

You dont have to just use the search discussion box!

Personally I've found his prime to be the best CDM I've used. Like kante but with stength and better passing.

the search box at the top right searches the whole forum, another daunting task to find what you want. unless there is another box that i'm not aware of!

thanks for the quick feedback! @Skybluestu
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    No crash this year.
  • xFATAL
    4615 posts National Call-Up
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    No crash this year.

Friday
  • hoban95
    49798 posts FIFA Cover Star
    ethnick wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Tempted to get Aguero back for Crespo. Getting real sick of his sh*t movement and agility.

@hoban95 hahaha i did the opposite! aguero is great just a bit small needed a bigger body/arieal threat.

I sold Aguero to get Crespo as well. @ethnick

I'm just starting to get a little bit annoyed with Crespo, he was amazing for me though. :(
  • NDJ591
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    xFATAL wrote: »
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    No crash this year.

Friday

no
  • jimbeam3678
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    S-Dog wrote: »
    So I need some help! Bought Eusebio prime promptly played him at ccam with best left cam,Nedved other cam and cr7 up top.

Eusebio seems run past cr7 and they sort interfere with each other. It’s frustrating as hell as Eusebio is clearly top drawer but I’m missing something with him.

Wheres his best position?

Anyone help ? I've slept on it and its still annoying me! Anyone offer any advice? Is Euseibo and out and out striker? Or is he better as an outside cam?
    He’s a striker. I think outside cam is a waste.

Have you used him? As I've been playing him CCAm in a 4231 with CR7 up top and I can't get them to click. Not sure if it was just last night.

What adds to my frustration is its clear he is decent as when I do get him in a position he's out of this world.

I play that same combo, works so well

Combo of Euseibo CCAM and CR7 up stop in 4231? You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that. Its down to me then :D