Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• So I need some help! Bought Eusebio prime promptly played him at ccam with best left cam,Nedved other cam and cr7 up top.

Eusebio seems run past cr7 and they sort interfere with each other. It’s frustrating as hell as Eusebio is clearly top drawer but I’m missing something with him.

Wheres his best position?

Anyone help ? I've slept on it and its still annoying me! Anyone offer any advice? Is Euseibo and out and out striker? Or is he better as an outside cam?
    He’s a striker. I think outside cam is a waste.
  • jimbeam3678
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So I need some help! Bought Eusebio prime promptly played him at ccam with best left cam,Nedved other cam and cr7 up top.

Eusebio seems run past cr7 and they sort interfere with each other. It’s frustrating as hell as Eusebio is clearly top drawer but I’m missing something with him.

Anyone help ? I've slept on it and its still annoying me! Anyone offer any advice? Is Euseibo and out and out striker? Or is he better as an outside cam?

Have you used him? As I've been playing him CCAm in a 4231 with CR7 up top and I can't get them to click. Not sure if it was just last night.

What adds to my frustration is its clear he is decent as when I do get him in a position he's out of this world.
  • So I need some help! Bought Eusebio prime promptly played him at ccam with best left cam,Nedved other cam and cr7 up top.

Have you used him? As I've been playing him CCAm in a 4231 with CR7 up top and I can't get them to click. Not sure if it was just last night.

What adds to my frustration is its clear he is decent as when I do get him in a position he's out of this world.
    Had Eusebio as a striker. Never paired him with CR7 but had him with 91 Ronaldinho behind him and that combo was extremely fun. I would only consider him a striker due to his movement and finishing.
  • Nicku32
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    Does anyone else ever get close to buying an expensive icon then suddenly their price jumps up loads? i.e. yesterday for the most part was on 2.4mil whilst I was waiting for some investments to sell. During that time quite a number of 91 Ronaldinho's appear (PS4) at 2.5mil. Those investments then sell and he goes up 50k. This morning now hes gone up to 2.65mil lol so annoying!
  • Aragorn91
    68 posts Park Captain
    Anyone able to compare prime raul to cr7? i would be playing him at striker with 90 butragueno

dont want to lose money on tax
  • jimbeam3678
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So I need some help! Bought Eusebio prime promptly played him at ccam with best left cam,Nedved other cam and cr7 up top.

Had Eusebio as a striker. Never paired him with CR7 but had him with 91 Ronaldinho behind him and that combo was extremely fun. I would only consider him a striker due to his movement and finishing.

Thanks for your advice. I think you have created more questions then answers for me now though! ha ha. guess I'll give them another ago tonight and see how I get on. Might be a case of of cashing in on Ronaldo and getting Ronaldinho
  • Scutch
    11893 posts Has That Special Something
    Which Icon defender?

Prime Rio (SBC will cost me 400k, but therefore untradeable)
    Prime Hierro
    Prime Cannavaro

Will be paired next to Ramos or IF Manolas.
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Rio
  • MonkeyBoy
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys,

I have about 3m, how would you upgrade this? MvB needs to stay though!

WhH0ldp.jpg
  • Daveofwales01
    8390 posts League Winner
    MonkeyBoy wrote: »
    Guys,

WhH0ldp.jpg

First move I'd make is kante for fabinho, kante is incredible and I was a big fan of fabinho before but it's night and day.
  • Matnevesbra
    1126 posts Professional
    Guys,

WhH0ldp.jpg

How mvb feels? Would i be able to use the best of him in 433(4)?
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    People are binning icons at absurd prices. 95 Pele at 3.2, Raul at 1.95. Imagine paying 120-200k more now than what you could've payed yesterday
  • Matnevesbra
    1126 posts Professional
    People are binning icons at absurd prices. 95 Pele at 3.2, Raul at 1.95. Imagine paying 120-200k more now than what you could've payed yesterday

Soon they will go up a ton.
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1406 posts Professional

Wait are they actually buying pele for 3.2?
  • Daveofwales01
    8390 posts League Winner

People panicking cos they think they missed the crash, mainly cos @Blarix already bought his team :trollface::D
  • iggypop
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    no mentions of prime Butra?
    looking at a prime striker, tried prime stoichkov and didn't like him! Budget only at 1.6 at the minute!
  • Daveofwales01
    8390 posts League Winner
    iggypop wrote: »
    looking at a prime striker, tried prime stoichkov and didn't like him! Budget only at 1.6 at the minute!

Click search discussion below here and search him, there was a load of hype around him in here a couple of weeks ago, gone quiet lately.
  • MonkeyBoy

First move I'd make is kante for fabinho, kante is incredible and I was a big fan of fabinho before but it's night and day.

Oh really? Is Kanye that good? What about his lack of height?
  • MonkeyBoy

How mvb feels? Would i be able to use the best of him in 433(4)?

Really love using him. He won’t beat people with his dribbling but he finishes everything!! I’d say he’d work on his own up top
  • Daveofwales01
    8390 posts League Winner

Had no issues with his height so far, don't get many air balls around him anyway but he does ok in the air at times, he successfully tackles people more than anyone else I've had there and keeps the ball.
  • MonkeyBoy

Had no issues with his height so far, don't get many air balls around him anyway but he does ok in the air at times, he successfully tackles people more than anyone else I've had there and keeps the ball.

Great, thanks. How is his passing?
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite

Wait are they actually buying pele for 3.2?

I saw at least one go for 3.18
  • El_Nino
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    iggypop wrote: »

I’ve sold now to try other strikers, however he is phenomenal, best striker I’ve used hands down-bar CR7, there on the same level just different.
    Butra has the most unreal finishing I’ve used, finesse shot trait/5* WF is ridiculous. Combine that with a player who feels genuinely fast and is great on the ball and your onto a winner. He’s best in. 2 up top next to a bigger striker for obvious reasons.
    Think him/CR7 may be my endgame dream
  • Nicku32
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite

So annoyed I didn't sell a few players in my club to buy Ronaldino yesterday for 150k cheaper than hes going for right now :/
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    ethnick wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Tempted to get Aguero back for Crespo. Getting real sick of his sh*t movement and agility.

@hoban95 hahaha i did the opposite! aguero is great just a bit small needed a bigger body/arieal threat.

GG today nick i was the guy with Pele

@o ShifTyZz o haha gg man. I had a work call while playing... whoops :D

gg dude. pele is a monster
  • Daveofwales01
    8390 posts League Winner

Great, thanks. How is his passing?

Had no issues, his passing stat is low but his vision, short and long passing in games are fine, he's not gonna split defences but if he gets it and gives it like irl he's fine
  • Campino
    27520 posts Player of the Year
    Keep buying guys :)
  • BaseCamp
    984 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2018
    Torn between 91 Eusebio, Prime Henry or CR7 + maybe a bit cheaper Icon like 88 Petit.

How does 91 Eusebio compare with CR7?
  • Koolfashion
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite
    Campino wrote: »

Still believing in the crash?

I need only cdm and striker now. And I dont know if I should be smart and buy elite cdm and good striker, or buy elite striker and **** cdm :D
  • Campino
    27520 posts Player of the Year
    Campino wrote: »

Still believing in the crash?

I need only cdm and striker now. And I dont know if I should be smart and buy elite cdm and good striker, or buy elite striker and **** cdm :D

Yep, I still think people will panic soon enough