fut swap players

ManyakFC
2064 posts Fans' Favourite
How many have actually been released? and where can you check, had a look on futbin couldnt find them. just wanna know how many have been released as looking to get that 100k pack (currently have 9) am i missing any?

Comments

• CandyRat
    7729 posts League Winner
    I have 9 as well, there have been cards that can be aquired in squad battles as well that I’ve not cared about
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    I have 10 of them, and I don't think I missed one.
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
  • Noo
    1028 posts Professional
    I've got 10 and the 11th is in squad battles rewards. I'm guessing the last 3 are going to be weekly objectives.
  • ManyakFC
    Noo wrote: »
    I've got 10 and the 11th is in squad battles rewards. I'm guessing the last 3 are going to be weekly objectives.

squad battle rewards? wait what how do i get that? lol
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    ManyakFC wrote: »

You've already missed one if you didn't know about that
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4205 posts National Call-Up

Get at least silver 3. So like 1 game on legendary.
  • Cadey 5
    10392 posts Has That Special Something
    I must have missed one somehow :D did SB all three weekly objectives this week 3 sbcs.
  • ManyakFC
    Milner wrote: »

You've already missed one if you didn't know about that

oh well i want the pack anyway not pedro so shouldnt affect me unless i miss another lol
  • maXmood
    1988 posts Fans' Favourite
    i've got 8, missed 2 i guess, which means i won't be able to hit 13 for the pack.. so i think my best bet is to go with Rare Mega Pack (9 swaps)..