Nuno Santo!!!

Just wanted to know... why has every team promoted from 2018 had there managers updated except wolves?? Nuno looks nothing like Nuno!!! Why is this?? FIFA, YOU NEED TO UPDATE NUNO ESPIRITO SANTO!!!

Comments

• Why? Once you take over as wolves manager on career mode he doesn’t exist so having the managers on it is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pointless
  • GavS
    3 posts Ball Boy
    I’m not on manager mode. This is player mode! And I’ve also played as a different player on a different side and come against wolves and Nuno still looks nothing like Nuno! He needs updating EA!!
  • GavS
    3 posts Ball Boy
    The developers of the game should totally address this ASAP. I found it quite an insult to be honest and I’m sure Nuno would too
  • It's a joke! Both Cardiff and Fulham will have there manager but wolves still won't have nuno!!
  • is1996
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2018
    AHAHA who the hell cares about nuno .its not like he is klopp ,zidane, or even mourinho or allegri .if you want to look at nuno's face just google him on your phone
  • xJOE
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jokanovic is gonna be sacked in the next couple of weeks anyway so will disappear forever
  • LordBob
    80 posts Park Captain
    Given that the next starhead update is coming, Nuno should be in game within a few days.
  • GavS
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Hey. This is how Man City started off when they got took over. Our Chinese billionaire has made wolves ONE of the richest in England. Be very aware of what is to come for the wolf pack. 10yrs from now. You’ll all see!!!

• LordBob
    80 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2018
    Well boys, you were gifted more premier league players. Now we just need to live with the fact Neil Warnock gets his face in the game and Nuno doesn't, as of todays update...
    Brilliant