IF Trading Guide

Comments

• Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bobinho23 wrote: »
    i'm also down to 30 IFs on my TP, but i will wait for black friday...

I think with Icon SBC 3 it will be difficult to snap up IF close to discard. The only advantage may be the link, meaning country and position.
  • Bobinho23
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    good point yeah :/ any suggestions? got about 2 mil in the bank atm ...
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero

If you havent, it might be worth picking up a few 88/89/90 NIF. They are sooo cheap and it will be difficult to see them go lower. Try to get them on bids to save a few coins.

Godin, Isco, Kroos, Busquets etc....

• Bobinho23
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mic2904 wrote: »

If you havent, it might be worth picking up a few 88/89/90 NIF. They are sooo cheap and it will be difficult to see them go lower. Try to get them on bids to save a few coins.

couldn't they go lower with some black friday pack promotions?
  • Cbreeza
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special

couldn't they go lower with some black friday pack promotions?

Yeah that’s the 50/50 chance I’m in 2 minds about it at the mo
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well, I am not a full blown market expert, but going by what I read in this forum, we are close to rock bottom and 89/90 are actually ever so slightly up. Sure, there is a chance of another dip, but there will come an SBC were those cards are needed and if you pick them up at the right price, you should be good.
    Let me be honest: I wouldn't blow 2m, but i think its maybe worth 400-500k. That should get you quite a few 90 for 40k or below.
    Just checked Godin - his Bin is already up to 43 again. He was 38k on Sunday.
  • benny_powers
    1317 posts Professional
    I'm in two minds about picking up high rated cards atm.. on one hand they may well release an sbc to increase those cards this week to put value back in packs for BF in which case now is the time, however if they don't they will all definitely be cheaper during lightning rounds over the weekend
  • Spurs4life80
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    Informs been a bit slow last couple of days
  • Cbreeza

• Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018

Agreed! I sold 3 so far today, but at low prices. Had some leftovers of 78's IF i snapped up last week for 10.5. Sold them for 14.5 to get some cash in...
    What price do you have your listed at?
  • Spurs4life80

Agreed! I sold 3 so far today, but at low prices. Had some leftovers of 78's IF i snapped up last week for 10.5. Sold them for 14.5 to get some cash in...

16/17/18k they were selling a couple of days ago now just dried up
  • therealmerk33
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero
    Keeping my prices high, have a feeling we’re gonna see totw sbc within 72 hrs
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero

16/17/18k they were selling a couple of days ago now just dried up

Yeah, people stopped doing the Icon SBC, thats why... no more demand, or lets say very little.

I have similar prices 👍
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Well, I am not a full blown market expert, but going by what I read in this forum, we are close to rock bottom and 89/90 are actually ever so slightly up. Sure, there is a chance of another dip, but there will come an SBC were those cards are needed and if you pick them up at the right price, you should be good.
    Let me be honest: I wouldn't blow 2m, but i think its maybe worth 400-500k. That should get you quite a few 90 for 40k or below.

I am 1.5 mill on Kroos, Godin and Oblak. Feel good about it. It’s a rational investment imo. I will be really surprised if EA goes into BF with worthless players to pack.
  • Spurs4life80
    Just sold a van beek lol
  • benny_powers
    1317 posts Professional
    3cd2f793511a0fce7c1957f749ec9ef2.jpg
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    IF Sels gone for 16k
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cantona84 wrote: »

I am 1.5 mill on Kroos, Godin and Oblak. Feel good about it. It’s a rational investment imo. I will be really surprised if EA goes into BF with worthless players to pack.

I have about 1.5 mill as well. They might go down, but the will ultimately go up. Last year EA released Henry on thanksgiving.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    i got 2 pickfords listed since he been out of packs.. can't sell the guy at all
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    MisterJV wrote: »
    i got 2 pickfords listed since he been out of packs.. can't sell the guy at all

I have 16 left....
  • DrMac95
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    just sold a Rami for 33750, bought for 24k, restocked at 25k
  • Edu
    6540 posts Big Money Move
    German IF was very obvious investment this week.
    It is funny EA relauch sacho asking for if from bundes. It was clear would reach max again.
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional
    If martial gone for 189k on ps
  • Spurs4life80
    sels gone at 17k
  • Cbreeza
    Am I right in saying this totw theoretically is only on the up now? As there haven’t been a promo to bring them down to discard, also new totw tomorrow at 6 so out of packs, and ideally a sbc that requires totw players will help raise it further? So if u have invested you’ve kind of missed your chance?
  • Chubbs
    14256 posts Has That Special Something
    Im stocking up on El Sha. Think thats too good of a card and link to be going at that price in a week or two even without massive SBCs. TOTW SBC requiring a decent squad rating and chemistry will make it boom. Also seems like a good card to due the method with even if he doesnt shoot up so feel like its a great opportunity.
  • Castonnn
    297 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cbreeza wrote: »
    Am I right in saying this totw theoretically is only on the up now? As there haven’t been a promo to bring them down to discard, also new totw tomorrow at 6 so out of packs, and ideally a sbc that requires totw players will help raise it further? So if u have invested you’ve kind of missed your chance?

Pretty much
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Im stocking up on El Sha. Think thats too good of a card and link to be going at that price in a week or two even without massive SBCs. TOTW SBC requiring a decent squad rating and chemistry will make it boom. Also seems like a good card to due the method with even if he doesnt shoot up so feel like its a great opportunity.

I was looking at the other if this week and this to me seems the only card that might be worth picking up.
    If Gignac would play in a better league...
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner

Drum roll..

Pickford gone at 45.000

• Oliver Powell
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    Sjaban wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    MisterJV wrote: »

Jesus christ thats a hell of a lot of work for peanuts

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/9yk8qn/i_bougt_900_balotellis_and_100_strootmans_update/

One better, selling 1200 cards for around 200k profit

Serious. So much work for nothing. Trading like that takes no skill. Just a lot of time. I would never trade for just a couple hundred coins per card.

Agreed. I’ll leabe that to @Oliver Powell

COSRPpt.gif