PC - Update.

joehuk
3003 posts National Call-Up
edited November 2018
https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/433060/fifa-title-update-20th-november#latest

Will feedback my experience :)

notes look pretty damn nice tho :)

Comments

• Kip2MyLou
    7396 posts League Winner
    Sounds good but still no rivals rewards changes.
  • joehuk
    040HH wrote: »
    being punished for constant pressure, finally!

one thing i'm looking forward to :)

nothing worse than having to wait until the 80th+ minute to actually be able to do anything against constant pressure, or even going into Extra time against it.
  • madstoog
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sick the teampess/constant pressure change will be nice, no more 90 mins of that rubbish

ai blocks and tackles, why is the ai even tackling for people in the first place lol
  • deang07
    7921 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    alot missing but again sounds very good on paper as imo the ai op defending and constant pressure is the worst aspect of the game even a tone down would be greatly appreciated by many and it sounds like it would help.

on the other hand the last patch stated 1st time finess shots will be nerfed but that was like saying gemma collins will see through a diet as in it didnt happen 😂😂

• riskywhat
    1026 posts Professional
    Yesssss!!!!!
  • opasni_
    3652 posts National Call-Up
    Sounds good but major problem is not gameplay but insane input lag and game speed that often feels like its set on slow.
  • Springveldt
    4428 posts National Call-Up

I'll reserve my enthusiasm on this until I test it tonight. They said the same last year and it didn't make a great deal of difference.

Some of the changes do sound good though, seems like they have tried to buff manual tackling again.

All these changes won't mean a damn thing though if my players are turning like they are wearing concrete boots or ice skating all over the pitch.
  • joehuk
    edited November 2018

I'll reserve my enthusiasm on this until I test it tonight. They said the same last year and it didn't make a great deal of difference.

Some of the changes do sound good though, seems like they have tried to buff manual tackling again.

All these changes won't mean a damn thing though if my players are turning like they are wearing concrete boots or ice skating all over the pitch.

that is the main issue, Non of these changes make zero difference if i'm still playing with players that turn like trucks.

download finished - Once my sons having his nap I'll test a couple of games before work.
  • bjornini
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    Finally
  • Alansbaldpatch
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2018
    nothing to do with the patch, but I didn't want to start a thread - I just played a game on Rivals, it was 1-1 and then on the 54th minute my opponent scored to make it 2-1 and he quit immediately afterwards.

I recorded a L.

surely this should be at least a draw for me? He quit on purpose with 1/3 of the match left?! Will he still record a W?
  • rajudas
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    They need to fix the servers first for ffs, but again punishment against constant press is welcomed.
  • MHoney1234
    7658 posts League Winner
    deang07 wrote: »
    alot missing but again sounds very good on paper as imo the ai op defending and constant pressure is the worst aspect of the game even a tone down would be greatly appreciated by many and it sounds like it would help.

on the other hand the last patch stated 1st time finess shots will be nerfed but that was like saying gemma collins will see through a diet as in it didnt happen 😂😂

I’m all for toning down the AI, but all it’ll mean is more timed finishes. They both needed a nerf imo to balance them out. See what happens, hoping that it’s the end of noobs being able to pack the box and do F all.
  • DutyHarry
    4862 posts National Call-Up
    I have so much hope for this, if it doesn't deliver, it'll be the end of FIFA for me.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    bjornini wrote: »
    Also, the most important fix

Sometimes the crowd would be seen waving a large linesman's flag instead of a team flag

:joy:

• Pranav
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    Does the balling going further away from a tackle sound bad to anyone else. Wouldn’t you rather tackle get the ball and play it forward rather than move away from the defender and into the path of another one his attackers. Could be overthinking this plus it should save the frustration of making a tackle and the attacker having the ball stuck to his feet
  • Supermario911
    1220 posts Professional
    Finesse shots still OP, no change here
  • joehuk

Sometimes the crowd would be seen waving a large linesman's flag instead of a team flag

:D :D :D
  • bigpokey24
    4781 posts Big Money Move
    Constant pressure was the only way to stay in the game since manual defending was a disadvantage. I am going to be pleased if we get rewarded for manual defending... . Well console gets this next week or so...

Another patch another day
  • DicaniosGod
    4871 posts Big Money Move
    AI defending finally nerfed!!!
  • protzbischof
    2695 posts Fans' Favourite
    Finesse long shots untouched while there will be less blocking by AI defenders. Yeah thats gonna be fun.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    Games are going to end up with rugby scores. :joy:
  • LazyFIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Step in the right direction. Props to EA.
  • MHoney1234
    7658 posts League Winner
    Games are going to end up with rugby scores. :joy:

Yep timed shot from anywhere now
  • Nazgul
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect

So that’s why I’ve been getting caught offside so much :D
  • Nazgul
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sounds good but the game seems to suffer every time they patch it, it feels like it’s held together with used sellotape as it is
  • Springveldt
    4428 posts National Call-Up

Is that the same guy that is the biggest glory hunter going? He changes his top to the team that has just scored after every goal.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite
    They should of just left it. Patches just makes this worse. Fix one thing and then 5 other things become problems... should of just left the game as it was on launch. Apart from the side foot shooting they should of just left.

Same with Fifa 18 pre patch is was fine. Then 5 patches or so later it just became ping pong sweat fest.

EA actually don’t know how to fix this game.

In my opinion the game the mechanics the engine the psychics need an overhaul.
  • Red_Saman
    47 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Andy dude CAM BUG IS STILL THERE IN 3-5-2 WHY ARENT U FIXING IT?! ITS SO EASY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE!