Ucl player pack sbc last week

Simsbadger
383 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi all
I know there was several people who made posts on here but I just wanted people to know I’m still going at ea over the reward
I have a clear photo of the pack saying 3 items 3 gold 3 rare. So when completing the sbc I recieved 1 rare item 2 common
So I contacted ea who promised to sort it out !!
After a week of disasters from ea I contacted them and I have been told basically I’m lying about the reward of the pack so I sent them the photo where they can’t say why this happened.
they even tried to say it only happened to me as no one else has complained so that was that, then I was told it was 1 rare player and two rare items !!! In a three player pack 😂.
Where do ea get their customer service agents ????
And they even told me that fifa was all working ok 😂😂😂 clearly they are told to say this or read from a script lol
Anyway I’ve raised this as a full complaint and told someone from ea will contact me regarding the issue but I hold no hope as I’m they only one who had this issue lol
Il keep everyone up to date if there’s any outcome as everyone had the same issue

Comments

  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    I went on live chat about it, spoke to a "manager" who ended up closing the chat. Unbelievable.

    They won't do anything mate, don't waste your time.
  • QuinnUK87
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some of you lads have got far to much time to waste lol... It's a misprint, so what. Get over it.
  • Waldog94
    1466 posts Play-Off Hero
    Been like it every ucl pack this year
  • Gunnercp
    1360 posts Professional
    According to @EA_Andy they are all technically rare or some nonese. There was a quote on one of the threads.

    EA have been really poor this year.
  • Yea its been an issue for all the UCL packs. And they haven't bothered to fix it.
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    Why does this thing even bother anyone? SBC description doesnt say 3 rares does it? Once you have completed the SBC you have 2 options.. To open the pack or not to open the pack. If you knew it didnt have 3 rares would you not open the pack?


    Some of you guus are just looking for things to complain about..
  • Simsbadger
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    Why does this thing even bother anyone? SBC description doesnt say 3 rares does it? Once you have completed the SBC you have 2 options.. To open the pack or not to open the pack. If you knew it didnt have 3 rares would you not open the pack?


    Some of you guus are just looking for things to complain about..


    Hi bud
    Right let me explain a little then this may make sense

    I saw the sbc while watching a streamer I saw the pack and jumped straight into doing my sbc all the reward said on the sbc was 3 player pack so when i saw the pack saying 3 rare that’s what I expected to get ( other sbc that night required 2 rare ucl players) so obviously I thought as no upgrade packs like normal for a 82 rated squad 3 rare players was a good sbc
    Now when I opened the pack I was of course disappointed by it and thought it was a mistake so contacted ea, I was told by the customer services they were aware of a pack issue and would be rectified hence me chasing it up as it’s not been rectified, if on the other hand ea had admitted that there had been a issue but it was a glitch then yes tough luck on my half but I was told otherwise but now getting the standard ea line of nothing wrong it’s your fault line which for a game I’ve played over 700 games and grinded my butt off to get a decent team I expect better from the customer services hence I’m not letting it go lol 😂
  • munchie63
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    QuinnUK87 wrote: »
    Some of you lads have got far to much time to waste lol... It's a misprint, so what. Get over it.

    looking forward to watching The Grinch over Christmas Ebeneezer ?
  • QuinnUK87
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm sure you wouldn't be making this thread if you had got Ronaldo in that pack though... You're just butt hurt you got a **** pack. It looks desperate and embarrassing.
  • Simsbadger
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    QuinnUK87 wrote: »
    I'm sure you wouldn't be making this thread if you had got Ronaldo in that pack though... You're just butt hurt you got a **** pack. It looks desperate and embarrassing.

    It’s more about the fact that ea stated they were aware of a pack issue than me been desperate lol but now are back tracking if u went into a shop and brought say 3 dummies and u get home and found out there was only 1 and two plugs would u moan or would u say oh well
    I’m sure like me u would throw the dummy out of the prank as well 😂😂😂
  • Dead Whip
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mate if you actually took on board anything ea live chat said and want to use that as your argument then more fool you.

    Everyone knows the 3 rares was a visual glitch and that from the start the packs have been 1 rare, 2 commons.

    Move on.
  • If you look on the left side of the store before opening the pack, its clearly written there 'includes Three UEFA Champions League Players, one of them Rare"
    its just a visual error below the pack showing it as 3 Rare.
  • EekAlaska
    1595 posts Play-Off Hero
    QuinnUK87 wrote: »
    Some of you lads have got far to much time to waste lol... It's a misprint, so what. Get over it.

    Its false advertising, fix it
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    They are special cards so makes it rare
  • pudgyfudgy
    5368 posts Big Money Move
    I saw it too. The pack said " 3 rare".

    However I believe the SBC got the description right – "3 UCL player pack, 1 rare" or something like that. That's the most important thing, isn't it? That's what makes you decide whether to spend time/coins doing the SBC.

    So the "3 rare" thing isn't false advertising. It's just a mis-labeling. The ADVERTISING part of it (the SBC description) was still correct.
  • QuinnUK87
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    Simsbadger wrote: »
    QuinnUK87 wrote: »
    I'm sure you wouldn't be making this thread if you had got Ronaldo in that pack though... You're just butt hurt you got a **** pack. It looks desperate and embarrassing.

    It’s more about the fact that ea stated they were aware of a pack issue than me been desperate lol but now are back tracking if u went into a shop and brought say 3 dummies and u get home and found out there was only 1 and two plugs would u moan or would u say oh well
    I’m sure like me u would throw the dummy out of the prank as well 😂😂😂

    Honestly.... If I bought 3 dummies and only 1 of them was in the packet, I wouldn't cry and kick up a fuss. Because of find that very embarrassing... I'd get on with it and not make the same mistake to buy from that place again.

    I'll give you the 1 dummy I did get in the pack though, so you can suck on it and stop crying about your pack.
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    Simsbadger wrote: »
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    Why does this thing even bother anyone? SBC description doesnt say 3 rares does it? Once you have completed the SBC you have 2 options.. To open the pack or not to open the pack. If you knew it didnt have 3 rares would you not open the pack?


    Some of you guus are just looking for things to complain about..


    Hi bud
    Right let me explain a little then this may make sense

    I saw the sbc while watching a streamer I saw the pack and jumped straight into doing my sbc all the reward said on the sbc was 3 player pack so when i saw the pack saying 3 rare that’s what I expected to get ( other sbc that night required 2 rare ucl players) so obviously I thought as no upgrade packs like normal for a 82 rated squad 3 rare players was a good sbc
    Now when I opened the pack I was of course disappointed by it and thought it was a mistake so contacted ea, I was told by the customer services they were aware of a pack issue and would be rectified hence me chasing it up as it’s not been rectified, if on the other hand ea had admitted that there had been a issue but it was a glitch then yes tough luck on my half but I was told otherwise but now getting the standard ea line of nothing wrong it’s your fault line which for a game I’ve played over 700 games and grinded my butt off to get a decent team I expect better from the customer services hence I’m not letting it go lol 😂

    so you didnt see the streamer opening that pack, where you would have seen what he actually got from it? Nor did you see him complete the SBC? You Just saw the 1 second part where he scrolled trought the pack and said you get it from some SBC?

    Sounds unfortunate, but I dont think EA is responsible if you get misinformed when watching a stream for a short period of time made by a person who doesnt work for the company..

    Could be different if you got misinformed by watching a full video made by EA themselves, but not in this case.. @Simsbadger
Sign In or Register to comment.