FIFA 19 BOOTS

Comments

• FdhL_27MuhD
    64 posts Park Captain
    D. Nice wrote: »
    With the latest squad update on ps 4 mo salah for instance wears the adidas x18+ shadow mode.

I remember @Krrypt0n posting a list of all the boots that will be added in fifa 19. And the adidas x19+ initiator is clearly on that list. Hope they get added asap since the copa 19+ initiator and the copa mid gtx were already added to the game. And they are also on the list. So the list seems to be accurate.

Wah so lucky for ps4 because fifa add copa 19..on pc nothing change..im very frust
  • FdhL_27MuhD
    64 posts Park Captain
    Hey guys..i just want to ask any change..adidas initiator pack will be added in fifa 19 pc catalogue and gameplay..or just for consoles only?..
  • imranbecks
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The Nike Cold pack was last years range... WTH
  • Davide1774
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The Adidas Initiator package will be added tomorrow, most likely. The new Puma were added last Saturday. Normally the catalog is updated on Saturday. So we hope for tomorrow morning!
  • Davide1774 wrote: »
    The Adidas Initiator package will be added tomorrow, most likely. The new Puma were added last Saturday. Normally the catalog is updated on Saturday. So we hope for tomorrow morning!

Wouldn’t get your hopes up
  • gooner24
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Davide1774 wrote: »

Adidas boots are always added and they’ve already added part of the pack with the new Copa’s the other day.
  • PC catalog update please
  • Davide1774
    gooner24 wrote: »
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Davide1774 wrote: »

Adidas boots are always added and they’ve already added part of the pack with the new Copa’s the other day.

Yes, they will add them soon
  • imranbecks
    edited November 2018
    Yeah. There is always a better chance of having the latest Adidas packs in FIFA then it is for Nike.

Really wish they could add in the 18.1 and 19.1's as well instead of just the + models. Many players are wearing the .1 models as well..
  • Terry121
    92 posts Park Captain
    I really don’t think they’ll add anything
  • imranbecks
    Terry121 wrote: »
    Don’t expect the Nike boots. They’ve put the cold Nike pack from last season in the recent squad update...

Yup im just playing fifa 19 pc..fifa replacement nike phamtom blue with nike cold pack magista..tiempo and mercurial..haha

No cold pack for the players in PS4...
  • FdhL_27MuhD
    64 posts Park Captain
    imranbecks wrote: »
    Terry121 wrote: »
    Don’t expect the Nike boots. They’ve put the cold Nike pack from last season in the recent squad update...

Yup im just playing fifa 19 pc..fifa replacement nike phamtom blue with nike cold pack magista..tiempo and mercurial..haha

No cold pack for the players in PS4...

Seriously? Humm i think ea just replace for fifa pc only?..but at least you play fifa in ps4 get update boots in catalogue..mine not..and certain boots players become generic especially player who wear puma boots..
  • OfficialPayton
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Still not added the new Adidas boots? I swear ea gets worse by the day!!
  • Davide1774
    They have not added anything in the catalog
  • Henry14
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why havent they added the initiator pack?
  • Ted99
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Can someone link me where I can message Andy 😂They won't reply anyways
  • Ted99
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Also guys I don't think the boots update come on a Sunday so we hope for Monday. Nike boots are not coming so next release for nikes is in january
  • Terry121
    92 posts Park Captain
    No miles or adidas
  • Terry121
    92 posts Park Captain
    Nikes*
  • Jesus this thread is dropping further and further down the thread line. Defo no news on boots 😂
  • OfficialPayton
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Still no boots? What the hell are EA playing at?!!!!!
  • any update news for nike boots? quite disappointed when i open the game every time to play with the old boots. sigh
  • Terry121
    92 posts Park Captain
    No adidas or Nike????
  • D. Nice
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hey @EA_Andy @EA_Cian,

is there any info you guys can give us regarding when the rest of the adidas initiator pack will be added in fifa 19? It is just logical since the professionals started wearing them on the pitch.
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hey @EA_Andy @EA_Cian,

is there any info you guys can give us regarding when the rest of the adidas initiator pack will be added in fifa 19? It is just logical since the professionals started wearing them on the pitch.

We don't have info to share on when new things may be added to the game I'm afraid.
  • FdhL_27MuhD
    64 posts Park Captain
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Hey @EA_Andy @EA_Cian,

We don't have info to share on when new things may be added to the game I'm afraid.

Please update catalogue for fifa 19 pc too...and please fix generic boots green and black & white on gameplay..
  • gooner24
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @EA_Andy @EA_Cian
    I know that for some unexplainable reason you never give us any updates on boots. Can you please give us an explanation at least as to why Nike boots worn by 60% of professional footballers that were released a month ago were never added to the game? For goodness sake please add the rest of the Adidas Initiator pack.
    Cheers
  • Mullered
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Very annoying that the ugly AF adidas pack released 2 weeks ago is in the game - and no one is wearing them!

But the initiator pack, which look awesome, isn't in the game.
  • LordBob
    80 posts Park Captain
    CR1986 wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Hey @EA_Andy @EA_Cian,

You never have any info regarding any news, updates etc. so what’s the purpose of being here?

Lol. Quote of the year.

I wonder how the community survey is going down?
    I wonder if EA would be transparent enough to show us the results.