Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• Sanchezzzz
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Doing the SBC for prime Lampard might have been the most heartbreaking thing i've ever done on fifa. The regret is actually making me not want to play this game.

Just think of it as an easy way to another icon tbf.
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    Doing the SBC for prime Lampard might have been the most heartbreaking thing i've ever done on fifa. The regret is actually making me not want to play this game.

Not good?
  • Littleland95
    16687 posts Moderator
    JCritch wrote: »
    Thoughts on the last CAM for around 825k? Running a 4231 with

91 Van Basten ST
    87 Stoichkov LCAM --- Messi CCAM --- RCAM ???

Could always swap them around to get them into CCAM or LCAM if needed.

87 Rivaldo is fun. Great left foot. Weakfoot not the best though.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20368 posts Club Captain

Team tradeable fam, you fell for the coin sink sbc trap for a clunky mid :smirk:
  • krakos000
    17449 posts World Class
    OMG
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    krakos000 wrote: »
    OMG

What have you sniped? Lol
  • JCritch
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thoughts on the last CAM for around 825k? Running a 4231 with

91 Van Basten ST
    87 Stoichkov LCAM --- Messi CCAM --- RCAM ???

Could always swap them around to get them into CCAM or LCAM if needed.

87 Rivaldo is fun. Great left foot. Weakfoot not the best though.

He does look good, but yeah that weakfoot scares me, go it down to 91 Hagi, 88 Figo, 87 Rivaldo right now.
  • MikeyP_FC
    12956 posts Has That Special Something
    I just packed 91 VDS

Hell yeah
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20368 posts Club Captain
    I just packed 91 VDS

Congrats! Not pulled an icon since Gullit in 16 :smirk:
  • krakos000
    17449 posts World Class
    Holy **** I just had a mini heart attack lol I didnt even realize its the prime :o
  • krakos000
    17449 posts World Class
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    I just packed 91 VDS

Hell yeah
    I just packed 91 VDS

Thanks!!! I havent pulled one since I think 17 ha. Wow that changes everything now...I'm tempted to get Daddy CR7 😍
  • Hornerglow
    335 posts Sunday League Hero

Team tradeable fam, you fell for the coin sink sbc trap for a clunky mid :smirk:
    I fell for Dinho last year and after I had him it was only a week until I never played the game again. Going from 4.7 mil and basically being able to play with at least 2-3 top notch icons at once to 2 mil and struggling to find a team because you have to use a certain formation or play him off chem is the worst.

Never doing any SBC for more than 150-200k ever again. Poor @hoban95, I feel your pain
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20368 posts Club Captain
    I just packed 91 VDS

Hell yeah
    I just packed 91 VDS

Thanks!!! I havent pulled one since I think 17 ha. Wow that changes everything now...I'm tempted to get Daddy CR7 😍

If you can make it work then he is a must. Gotta be the hardest player to keep off the scoresheet.
  • krakos000
    17449 posts World Class
    I just packed 91 VDS

Hell yeah
    I just packed 91 VDS

If you can make it work then he is a must. Gotta be the hardest player to keep off the scoresheet.

Oh he would just slot in where Dybala was. I'll probably just get another icon though...but I cant believe I have the option now
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20368 posts Club Captain
    I just packed 91 VDS

Hell yeah
    I just packed 91 VDS

Oh he would just slot in where Dybala was. I'll probably just get another icon though...but I cant believe I have the option now

Papi Ronaldo though :love:
  • krakos000
    17449 posts World Class
    I just packed 91 VDS

Hell yeah
    I just packed 91 VDS

Papi Ronaldo though :love:

Ugh I know!!!
  • Rafael89
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What would be the best position for baby Cruyff? Striker/CF/Cam?
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Congrats @krakos000 mate
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rafael89 wrote: »
    What would be the best position for baby Cruyff? Striker/CF/Cam?

CAM or CF
  • krakos000
    17449 posts World Class
    Congrats @krakos000 mate

Thanks!!! I saw the EA logo and was like ehhhh I never have luck, probably just Thiago Silva etc then saw the white line around the circle and was like :o :o :o
  • mjs4p
    11084 posts Has That Special Something
    Congrats @krakos000 mate

• hoban95
    48510 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »

Just think of it as an easy way to another icon tbf.

I guess but i dunno if i can bring myself to put him into an SBC. :joy:
    '96dc2 wrote: »

Not good?

I'm struggling with him boss.
  • hoban95

It was Lampard. It had to be done. Especially when i got him for than 200k less than his tradeable price.
    Hornerglow wrote: »

I fell for Dinho last year and after I had him it was only a week until I never played the game again. Going from 4.7 mil and basically being able to play with at least 2-3 top notch icons at once to 2 mil and struggling to find a team because you have to use a certain formation or play him off chem is the worst.

Never doing any SBC for more than 150-200k ever again. Poor @hoban95, I feel your pain

I did the Dinho SBC last year and really enjoyed him. However i did feel i was f*cked around TOTS time as all my coins were gone.

I'm defo not doing another Icon sbc from scratch.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20368 posts Club Captain

It was Lampard. It had to be done. Especially when i got him for than 200k less than his tradeable price.

I did the Dinho SBC last year and really enjoyed him. However i did feel i was f*cked around TOTS time as all my coins were gone.

Just giving you a bit of a hard time :kiss: had the same thing with Dinho last year and not falling into that trap again. Still was a fun card mind you but I like to try a bunch of cards throughout the year.
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Congrats @krakos000 mate

• hoban95
    edited November 2018

Just giving you a bit of a hard time :kiss: had the same thing with Dinho last year and not falling into that trap again. Still was a fun card mind you but I like to try a bunch of cards throughout the year.

I need to make him work. He's my favourite player of all time. This is very upsetting. :( :D

The scouser you banned can confirm this. I am raging every game with him on mic :joy:
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20368 posts Club Captain

I need to make him work. He's my favourite player of all time. This is very upsetting. :( :D

The scouser you banned can confirm this. I am raging every game with him on mic :joy:

Yea, at least my idolo is brilliant in game :sunglasses: Just got another of my favs back in baby Nedved

Lamps just too clunky? Shot looks mad on him at least.
  • hoban95

Yea, at least my idolo is brilliant in game :sunglasses: Just got another of my favs back in baby Nedved

Lamps just too clunky? Shot looks mad on him at least.

Yeah big time. Really struggling with his agility, shooting long range and passing.

And nice Nedved looks great.
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Congrats @krakos000 mate

Thanks!!! I saw the EA logo and was like ehhhh I never have luck, probably just Thiago Silva etc then saw the white line around the circle and was like :o :o :o

Lovely mate who you going for now cr7?