The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

League SBC

Comments

• AIeks
    5074 posts Big Money Move
    tauras wrote: »
    AIeks wrote: »
    For those who have prepped Bundes, how much would I be looking to pay without too much bidding?

I've done quick list here for you on what I paid for teams you might even do cheaper on bidding I was buying now lowest bin hope this helps.
    Nurnberg 4900 get them CBS.
    Mainz 5200
    Dortmund 7200
    Dusseldorf 6500 rb cost me most
    Augsburg 6500
    Bayern 125000 without neuer and lewandowski hoping don't need them.
    Frankfurt 7400
    Hannover 6200
    Hertha 5700
    Leverkusen 8500
    Mgladback 5300
    Liepzig 6000
    Schalke 7500
    Freiburg 5500 again rb cost me.
    Hoffenheim 6500
    Stuttgart 7000
    Wolfsburg 7200
    Werder Bremen 6200
    Total 235000 which isn't bad taking in how much Bayern cost.
    Thank you!

• Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    The last League SBCs were released on the 20th of October iirc, surely there has to be more soon?!
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    Should I bother prepping La Liga ?
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    Outside of top 3 teams id guess it cost me between 100-150k. I didnt keep track too much though.

Its a massive gamble on whether or not the player will be worth it :(. Im getting impatient!
  • DarthGrowler
    15367 posts World Class
    Ia liga is ready. Considering prepping the BPL one. In the hope for a united player.

Prepped Bpl yesterday. Spent about 200k
  • chaser2k15
    14208 posts Has That Special Something
    Eredivisie lozano
  • Dutch007
    3266 posts National Call-Up
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Eredivisie lozano

This EA will never put desireable players in the League SBC’s...
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3976 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Eredivisie lozano

This EA will never put desireable players in the League SBC’s...

Never know. When the Bpl and La Liga come to town they may be decent and v useable. An 86 Fred for example or an 87 Kondogbia

Anyway all a guessing game.

I have prepped Laliga and the trickier looking BPL teams with silver's, Cardiff,Brighton etc
  • DeanoZoff
    4551 posts National Call-Up
    La Liga - Umtiti and Casemiro would be wonderful

Will probably get Savic and Cazorla
  • LeonidasJB
    15031 posts World Class
    The last League SBCs were released on the 20th of October iirc, surely there has to be more soon?!

I am sure the last 2 where more recent than that. About 2 weeks ago.
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

I am sure the last 2 where more recent than that. About 2 weeks ago.
    @LeonidasJB

Ah maybe you're right. I know thats when Ligue 1 was amd that was last one my mate sent a picturw of in group chat thats all haha. My bad!
  • Danic123
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    Any news on when the next League SBC’s will be? I’m waiting for the EPL & it’ll be annoying if it’s as late as last years when others have come out much earlier.
  • DarthGrowler
    15367 posts World Class
    Danic123 wrote: »
    Any news on when the next League SBC’s will be? I’m waiting for the EPL & it’ll be annoying if it’s as late as last years when others have come out much earlier.

I think leagues are done now.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4131 posts National Call-Up

Joke. Just release them. I’ve got every La Liga team full and ready to go, have done since the start of November.
  • DarthGrowler
    15367 posts World Class

Joke. Just release them. I’ve got every La Liga team full and ready to go, have done since the start of November.

Same mate, amongst other leagues
  • Danic123
    3114 posts National Call-Up

They’ll not be done, same thing was said last year and they came out, just very late. Presume they’ll be used as another stop gap to keep the fifa hype train rolling when it’s a bit slow.