Prime icon sbc set 3

Hi to those whom read this, this is in regards to prime icon sbc set 3, as I saw the sbc come out I thought of doing the world class sbc of it , did it packed Gattuso and I thought I’ll do this sbc and then use the Zola from it to get Makelele and i was going to slowly do it over time, but as I started to the other 2/4 parts of the prime icon sbc set 3 i noticed the time was running out , and here’s the problem , my anxiety issues kicked in and I started panicking that I would lose all my coins I had invested in it and I didn’t want this so I had to splash all my coins out and do this sbc as ea were not being clear about the predicament , now I am left bankrupt without any coins because of this and I am not entitled to a refund of my players for this? This is completely unfair and I have to suffer because of ea’s mistakes , I love this game but with the way it’s going I might just stop because I’m getting no answers from ea help or twitter. Please may I have a response back @EaDevs wherever u r

Comments

• El_Nino
    1709 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wait you put Gattuso in set three to get Zola so you could put him in set 2? You realise you could have just put Gattuso in set 2?
    Also I don’t understand your complaint, your moaning because you finished a SBC quicker than you wanted too?
    Sounds like your just looking for a handout
  • '96dc2
    8860 posts League Winner
    They don’t care.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    You were planning on completing it anyway so what's the big deal here? You still got what you wanted and can still use Zola to get Makelele but what I question is why didn't you just complete set 2 if it's Makelele that you want?
  • HelloDearie
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    Paragraphs are your friend.
  • Dead Whip
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    Time was running out? It has over 3 weeks left?

Edit - realised you wanted to then complete set 2.
  • Firasyassin33
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is the most bizarre post I have seen
    You did it with your coins and you were planning to do it anyway
    And you got Icon out of packs so basically you ended up with 2 icons , one of them is tradable hence 700k
    And you still complaining, seriously WTF ? If I get an icon in pack I will probably send EA Xmas card
  • HektorOvTroy
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wait let me understand this.

You completed the SBC and got very lucky by pulling an icon in one of the packs as well?

What's the issue?
  • Ace_Calhoune
    923 posts Professional
    Got to be a wind up surely!
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Dude I swear, I see complaints like this from people that don’t bother looking at even the most basic information. Every SBC tells you how much time is left. I wish EA would remove the Icon you packed and reset you to where you were before. You don’t deserve that Gattuso. It should go to someone that will appreciate packing a freaking Icon and won’t complain and refuse to accept the consequences of their own making. Take some responsibility FFS
  • xFATAL
    3998 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    So you panicked over time remaining, Finished the SBC and packed Gattuso(Pretty much getting your coins Back) But want compensation? :|
  • TestEagles
    1894 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dude I swear, I see complaints like this from people that don’t bother looking at even the most basic information. Every SBC tells you how much time is left. I wish EA would remove the Icon you packed and reset you to where you were before. You don’t deserve that Gattuso. It should go to someone that will appreciate packing a freaking Icon and won’t complain and refuse to accept the consequences of their own making. Take some responsibility FFS

This ... you've done so well. Get on with the game mate!