Bale reviews?

Up top or RM? Heard a lot of mixed reviews about him saying he's sluggish.

Comments

• Steelcitysniper
    1314 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    Love him. One of my favorites hes a mainstay
  • FaFiFa
    865 posts Semi-Pro
    Best rw/rf in game
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »

Are you looking to buy him or do you have him? And for RM or ST you can just try him at both with drynamic tactics. Took me messing around with tactics to find that IF Thorgan was great at CCAM.
  • Love him. One of my favorites hes a mainstay

What team do you play him in mate?
  • Steelcitysniper
    1314 posts Professional
    Suarez bale up top, coutinho at cam kroos modric at cm
  • Steelcitysniper
    1314 posts Professional
    Coutinho unreal at cam btw
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Coutinho unreal at cam btw

Ah yeah. He looks saucy at CCAM lmao.
  • AFC_95 wrote: »

Are you looking to buy him or do you have him? And for RM or ST you can just try him at both with drynamic tactics. Took me messing around with tactics to find that IF Thorgan was great at CCAM.

Currently having neymar and aguero up top with mbappe behin but I feel my attack is too weak and literally have no crossing threat in the slightest
  • Suarez bale up top, coutinho at cam kroos modric at cm

How's Suarez as well mate ?
  • AuKepone
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bale is my favourite so far, outside of icons. Keep away from his right foot and he scores screamers, gets in behind all the time, so good for over the top balls. Best unexpected thing about him is getting the balls back when you lose it in attack, he just gets in front of players so quick and you've got the ball back.

Beast of a player!!
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Plays RW for me and RM too. Occasionally a striker. Solid throughout and he is a pleasure to use. He has no real weakness, being strong and tall as well.
  • AuKepone wrote: »
    Bale is my favourite so far, outside of icons. Keep away from his right foot and he scores screamers, gets in behind all the time, so good for over the top balls. Best unexpected thing about him is getting the balls back when you lose it in attack, he just gets in front of players so quick and you've got the ball back.

Beast of a player!!

What formation you play him in mate?
  • Steelcitysniper
    1314 posts Professional
    Suarez bale up top, coutinho at cam kroos modric at cm

How's Suarez as well mate ?

Fantastic. Compliments bale so well
  • Toontink91
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Incredible this year usually don't get on with him but he scores all type of goals
  • AuKepone
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    41212(2) at LS. With Suarez at RS, and Zola CAM. Tried him RS but find it not as effective as it's like Robben cutting in all over again, but as LS he uses outside of the foot when he cuts in so still works. I won't be getting rid of him unless a better version is in my price range.
  • AuKepone wrote: »
    41212(2) at LS. With Suarez at RS, and Zola CAM. Tried him RS but find it not as effective as it's like Robben cutting in all over again, but as LS he uses outside of the foot when he cuts in so still works. I won't be getting rid of him unless a better version is in my price range.

Cheers for the help guys

Will trade him for mbappe and put neymar behind
  • iRusty_yo
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    Got his UCL card and he’s gathering dust for me, doesn’t feel that great for me :(
  • iRusty_yo wrote: »
    Got his UCL card and he’s gathering dust for me, doesn’t feel that great for me :(

Any specific reason ?
  • FlyingOkapis
    1195 posts Professional
    AuKepone wrote: »
    Keep away from his right foot

Have to somewhat disagree with this, 3* WF but for some reason I dont think its that bad, I've scored a few with his right and also when crossing his right seems fine, more than fine actually as hes probably the best crosser I've used so far which is strange as its always his right foot when crossing.

• madstoog
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He has a the avoids using weak foot trait which is good
  • DailyTrader
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    Worth it over mbappe?
  • Steelcitysniper
    1314 posts Professional
    I love mbappe too! Bale overall has more weapons
  • DeanoZoff
    4364 posts National Call-Up
    Bale is superb for me as a RW in 433(4).

Great option at the back post from crosses and an animal from corners.

Plus scoring finesse shots with him is a doddle
  • Davvebingan
    2742 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bale is great as RS.’c his left foot I great and he actually scores a few with his right as well
  • mhh1981
    2524 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bale and messi up top for me and bale is fantastic! Notice his strength and height
  • Prits1992
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018
    Bale is inane.... especially if you have a tall striker. I have prime klose and Neymar at st and lw... Neymar 5* WF, heavenly crossing. any header klose misses... bale scores. Beast at corners too.
    cut in from the right flank and curl in a beauty with his left foot.
  • Davvebingan
    2742 posts Fans' Favourite
    mhh1981 wrote: »
    Bale and messi up top for me and bale is fantastic! Notice his strength and height

Have Bale up top next to middle Cruyff and Messi at cam, score for fun most games games
  • Sampez12
    69 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He's got that dirty fifa trick of you can tackle him 19 times and he'll keep that ball. He is filthy
  • L0ngline
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I play him in 4231 at ST with Neymar at CCAM and I really don't enjoy bale that much tbh..
    His goal per game ratio is probably close to .5
    He doesn't feel fast at all, his runs arent good, he turns like a truck and in combination with his 3* WF everybody and their mama knows that u gonna cut in on that left foot..
    Can't say anything about his arial ability, because even in this year's iteration I suck at crossing lol
  • iRusty_yo
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    iRusty_yo wrote: »

Any specific reason ?

Feels clunky on the ball as well as his finishing for me is always off. Suarez on the other hand feels silky smooth and finishing is on point.

But that’s just my experience