Baby Icons sub 1 million

Comments

  • ThomasFußballgott
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    Sell or keep 90s cards?

    Quick sell...

    tnx
  • EddieFicio
    21950 posts Club Captain
    You should all panic sell, I have a lot of coins to spend and need the prices low low

    Mg0NBGs.jpg
  • ThomasFußballgott
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    You should all panic sell, I have a lot of coins to spend and need the prices low low

    Mg0NBGs.jpg

    what i am asking what r u responding
  • EddieFicio
    21950 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2018

    what i am asking what r u responding

    You seem to be a bit on the slow side Thomas, but just to make it clear: I am not talking to you or answering your questions.
  • RebelRob
    5402 posts Big Money Move
    Damn @EddieFicio what did you pay for nedved? If I had seen him for 1.090 earlier today I’d have probably bought it tbf :D
  • EddieFicio
    21950 posts Club Captain
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Damn @EddieFicio what did you pay for nedved? If I had seen him for 1.090 earlier today I’d have probably bought it tbf :D

    1.05, i lost a little bit but i wanted him gone quick
  • RebelRob
    5402 posts Big Money Move
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Damn @EddieFicio what did you pay for nedved? If I had seen him for 1.090 earlier today I’d have probably bought it tbf :D

    1.05, i lost a little bit but i wanted him gone quick

    Fair play. What do you see him dropping to? Under 1m optimistic?
  • Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    Everyone has went quiet in here for what they are doing with these high rated gold cards.....

    Waiting until after it becomes apparent that holding/selling is a good thing to do before saying "I knew it!, I sold up/persevered and made a profit/cut my losses" lol.

    In a few days Captain Hindsight will once again save the day lol.

    As for me, I'm buying. Not as heavily as I would want to but Hummels for 30k is too tempting for an 89 that links so well for SBC's. Could loose out but not by much and only if I sell at the wrong time. Worst happens I need to hold them for a while for profit.
  • Vinny1979
    4582 posts National Call-Up
    Noo wrote: »
    Everyone has went quiet in here for what they are doing with these high rated gold cards.....

    Waiting until after it becomes apparent that holding/selling is a good thing to do before saying "I knew it!, I sold up/persevered and made a profit/cut my losses" lol.

    In a few days Captain Hindsight will once again save the day lol.

    As for me, I'm buying. Not as heavily as I would want to but Hummels for 30k is too tempting for an 89 that links so well for SBC's. Could loose out but not by much and only if I sell at the wrong time. Worst happens I need to hold them for a while for profit.

    Im in for 3m lol. I have so many busquets and godins, kroos etc B)B)B)
  • AjaxLegends
    2434 posts Fans' Favourite
    Noo wrote: »
    Everyone has went quiet in here for what they are doing with these high rated gold cards.....

    Waiting until after it becomes apparent that holding/selling is a good thing to do before saying "I knew it!, I sold up/persevered and made a profit/cut my losses" lol.

    In a few days Captain Hindsight will once again save the day lol.

    As for me, I'm buying. Not as heavily as I would want to but Hummels for 30k is too tempting for an 89 that links so well for SBC's. Could loose out but not by much and only if I sell at the wrong time. Worst happens I need to hold them for a while for profit.

    I’m keeping. Don’t trade anyways so don’t care if my coins are locked up for a while. I’m sure they will rise eventually when they are needed. Could have sold this weekend and bought back cheaper, but that seemed like work.
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    Noo wrote: »
    Everyone has went quiet in here for what they are doing with these high rated gold cards.....

    Waiting until after it becomes apparent that holding/selling is a good thing to do before saying "I knew it!, I sold up/persevered and made a profit/cut my losses" lol.

    In a few days Captain Hindsight will once again save the day lol.

    As for me, I'm buying. Not as heavily as I would want to but Hummels for 30k is too tempting for an 89 that links so well for SBC's. Could loose out but not by much and only if I sell at the wrong time. Worst happens I need to hold them for a while for profit.

    Im in for 3m lol. I have so many busquets and godins, kroos etc B)B)B)

    Ea have put themselves in a bad situation. By trying to kill this investment, the have made high rated players cheaper and people are just doubling down and going all in. At some point there is going to be MASSIVE profit!!

    GG EA
  • El_Nino
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Reus wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Left for a few months and see @Reus still handing out L’s to @Blarix love to see it.

    Don't be nasty to blarix @pugzilla he's a sensitive soul and will block you so he can't see your posts anymore like he did to me

    Yeah god forbid someone tries to stop arguing and just leave it right? What’s the internet without pointless playground arguments after all
  • Ian_Ando08
    8187 posts League Winner
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    Noo wrote: »
    Everyone has went quiet in here for what they are doing with these high rated gold cards.....

    Waiting until after it becomes apparent that holding/selling is a good thing to do before saying "I knew it!, I sold up/persevered and made a profit/cut my losses" lol.

    In a few days Captain Hindsight will once again save the day lol.

    As for me, I'm buying. Not as heavily as I would want to but Hummels for 30k is too tempting for an 89 that links so well for SBC's. Could loose out but not by much and only if I sell at the wrong time. Worst happens I need to hold them for a while for profit.

    Im in for 3m lol. I have so many busquets and godins, kroos etc B)B)B)

    Ea have put themselves in a bad situation. By trying to kill this investment, the have made high rated players cheaper and people are just doubling down and going all in. At some point there is going to be MASSIVE profit!!

    GG EA

    naa they will just make icon only reqs on icon sbcs lololol
  • Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    Noo wrote: »
    Everyone has went quiet in here for what they are doing with these high rated gold cards.....

    Waiting until after it becomes apparent that holding/selling is a good thing to do before saying "I knew it!, I sold up/persevered and made a profit/cut my losses" lol.

    In a few days Captain Hindsight will once again save the day lol.

    As for me, I'm buying. Not as heavily as I would want to but Hummels for 30k is too tempting for an 89 that links so well for SBC's. Could loose out but not by much and only if I sell at the wrong time. Worst happens I need to hold them for a while for profit.

    Im in for 3m lol. I have so many busquets and godins, kroos etc B)B)B)

    Good on you mate! Putting yourself out there. Wish I had that to invest but I'm going about 400k so I can keep 500k back for the actual bf crash. Not touch touching 86/87 at these prices. I think they will be the ones to drop hardest and don't stand to rise as much.
  • Vinny1979
    4582 posts National Call-Up
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    Noo wrote: »
    Everyone has went quiet in here for what they are doing with these high rated gold cards.....

    Waiting until after it becomes apparent that holding/selling is a good thing to do before saying "I knew it!, I sold up/persevered and made a profit/cut my losses" lol.

    In a few days Captain Hindsight will once again save the day lol.

    As for me, I'm buying. Not as heavily as I would want to but Hummels for 30k is too tempting for an 89 that links so well for SBC's. Could loose out but not by much and only if I sell at the wrong time. Worst happens I need to hold them for a while for profit.

    Im in for 3m lol. I have so many busquets and godins, kroos etc B)B)B)

    Ea have put themselves in a bad situation. By trying to kill this investment, the have made high rated players cheaper and people are just doubling down and going all in. At some point there is going to be MASSIVE profit!!

    GG EA

    naa they will just make icon only reqs on icon sbcs lololol

    and what about other sbcs?

    ie flasback torres, david luiz, ibra etc etc

  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    Noo wrote: »
    Everyone has went quiet in here for what they are doing with these high rated gold cards.....

    Waiting until after it becomes apparent that holding/selling is a good thing to do before saying "I knew it!, I sold up/persevered and made a profit/cut my losses" lol.

    In a few days Captain Hindsight will once again save the day lol.

    As for me, I'm buying. Not as heavily as I would want to but Hummels for 30k is too tempting for an 89 that links so well for SBC's. Could loose out but not by much and only if I sell at the wrong time. Worst happens I need to hold them for a while for profit.

    Im in for 3m lol. I have so many busquets and godins, kroos etc B)B)B)

    Ea have put themselves in a bad situation. By trying to kill this investment, the have made high rated players cheaper and people are just doubling down and going all in. At some point there is going to be MASSIVE profit!!

    GG EA

    naa they will just make icon only reqs on icon sbcs lololol

    and what about other sbcs?

    ie flasback torres, david luiz, ibra etc etc

    Probably need 3 baby icons! Lol
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Left for a few months and see @Reus still handing out L’s to @Blarix love to see it.

    Don't be nasty to blarix @pugzilla he's a sensitive soul and will block you so he can't see your posts anymore like he did to me

    Yeah god forbid someone tries to stop arguing and just leave it right? What’s the internet without pointless playground arguments after all

    My man
  • ha032742
    35462 posts Moderator
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    You should all panic sell, I have a lot of coins to spend and need the prices low low

    Mg0NBGs.jpg

    What’s the post Black Friday team going to look like? :smirk:
  • EddieFicio
    21950 posts Club Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    You should all panic sell, I have a lot of coins to spend and need the prices low low

    Mg0NBGs.jpg

    What’s the post Black Friday team going to look like? :smirk:

    Idk but it involves r9
  • ha032742
    35462 posts Moderator
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    You should all panic sell, I have a lot of coins to spend and need the prices low low

    Mg0NBGs.jpg

    What’s the post Black Friday team going to look like? :smirk:

    Idk but it involves r9

    Prime or Madrid R9?
  • EddieFicio
    21950 posts Club Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    You should all panic sell, I have a lot of coins to spend and need the prices low low

    Mg0NBGs.jpg

    What’s the post Black Friday team going to look like? :smirk:

    Idk but it involves r9

    Prime or Madrid R9?

    94, prime is a waste
  • ha032742
    35462 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    You should all panic sell, I have a lot of coins to spend and need the prices low low

    Mg0NBGs.jpg

    What’s the post Black Friday team going to look like? :smirk:

    Idk but it involves r9

    Prime or Madrid R9?

    94, prime is a waste

    I’ve used both and I think in the current gameplay the 94 is better/more suited to my play...similar to 90 Gullit v prime.
  • Ian_Ando08
    8187 posts League Winner
    @Vinny1979 i was bein sarcastic mate because its the EA way to screw investors at all costs :)
  • Jackadinho
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gonna buy even more I think. Pretty happy with the profit I’ll make when I sell up
  • Mic2904
    2006 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sold a Godin for 52k 😂
    And El Shaarawy for 10k. I keep getting sales with nice profit...
    Still hold just over 1m in Godin, Isco, Busquets etc. That's a fairly low estimate.
    Also have 80 IF left, all 81's and a few high rated UCL cards.

    I now also have 1.3m in the bank... Unsure if and what to invest.
  • Vinny1979
    4582 posts National Call-Up
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    @Vinny1979 i was bein sarcastic mate because its the EA way to screw investors at all costs :)
    :D
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    Sold a Godin for 52k 😂
    And El Shaarawy for 10k. I keep getting sales with nice profit...
    Still hold just over 1m in Godin, Isco, Busquets etc. That's a fairly low estimate.
    Also have 80 IF left, all 81's and a few high rated UCL cards.

    I now also have 1.3m in the bank... Unsure if and what to invest.

    B)

  • Reus
    22766 posts Club Captain
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Left for a few months and see @Reus still handing out L’s to @Blarix love to see it.

    Don't be nasty to blarix @pugzilla he's a sensitive soul and will block you so he can't see your posts anymore like he did to me

    Yeah god forbid someone tries to stop arguing and just leave it right? What’s the internet without pointless playground arguments after all

    Yeah that would be proper boring tbf
  • Mic2904
    2006 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    @Vinny1979 i was bein sarcastic mate because its the EA way to screw investors at all costs :)
    :D
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    Sold a Godin for 52k 😂
    And El Shaarawy for 10k. I keep getting sales with nice profit...
    Still hold just over 1m in Godin, Isco, Busquets etc. That's a fairly low estimate.
    Also have 80 IF left, all 81's and a few high rated UCL cards.

    I now also have 1.3m in the bank... Unsure if and what to invest.

    B)

    Couldn't help it and bought 2 Busquets on bid for 27 and 27.5.... Surely there must be money in there?!
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    To late to invest in high rated nifs??

    I am clearing out a lot of informs, have around 120 left though but 1 million to invest.
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4050 posts National Call-Up
    its a good time to buy and its a good time to sell :D

    at the current rate if e.a releases nothing that requires high ratings those 90s will be crashing under 30k next weekend B)

    is that what they want though ?
Sign In or Register to comment.