Who has packed an Icon (FIFA 18 & 19)

Comments

• Razovar
    1129 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Blarix

“No and he BUYS fifa points” then buys every icon in the game because of the amount of points he buys
  • shepj6
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes & I don't buy FIFA Points
    Prime henry last year and baby Eusebio from untradeable rivals rewards last week
  • mdizzl3
    12339 posts Has That Special Something
    No & I buy FIFA Points
    Razovar wrote: »
    @Blarix

“No and he BUYS fifa points” then buys every icon in the game because of the amount of points he buys

@Razovar you are mistaking this thread for the school playground, grow up.
  • El_Nino
    2940 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes & I buy FIFA Points
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    @Blarix

• Dolph
    1007 posts Professional
    Packed 87 Larsson from rewards at the end of last year, so he wasn’t worth much by then
  • freakjas
    5700 posts Big Money Move
    Got rb puyol last fifa, but annoying that it was in the end of fifa and it was quite pointless lmao
  • Mrhey31
    1228 posts Professional
    Packed 3 last year.... think used up all my pack luck in FIFA 18.. dont pack anything this year except Salah untradable last thursday.
  • Poolstu123
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No & I buy FIFA Points
    Only spend a bit extra at the beginning but open every pack possible through sbcs etc .. never packed an icon
  • Slitsomtype
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes & I buy FIFA Points
    I dont buy FIFA points anymore, but sid when i packed a icon.
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    @Blarix

• Nivaze
    2319 posts Fans' Favourite
    Packed 88 Raul from SB rewards this year. First ever Icon packed.
  • YB_11_
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    No & I don't buy FIFA Points
    No fifa points.

Packed Dessaily in 18 from a pre order pack.

Nakata in 19 from a rivals pack untradable.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    No & I buy FIFA Points
    900usd worth fp and best pull is salah.
  • Skely
    839 posts Professional
    Yes & I buy FIFA Points
    This year I have done every sbc available ( beside leagues) and got all the promo packs, and many gold upgrade. Got nothing so far. Best pull on lest promo was the gk that sells for 25. Is seating in my club...
    Icon... I doubt I will pull one..
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    Yes & I buy FIFA Points
    85 Nakata the other day
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Yes & I buy FIFA Points
    I got mine out of rewards though. 89 Hagi from Untradeable Rivals Mega Pack. Was either Gold 2 or 3 I don’t remember... whichever gives two Mega Packs.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2992 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018

Hopefully you come out of this a wiser man.

--

When all along this poll was a clever way of asking how many are buying FIFA points. I believe people are less inclined to answer that with a straight face without the icon distraction :>
  • mjustic
    1310 posts Professional
    Yes & I buy FIFA Points
    89 Van Basten last year, second week of October.

900k to kick off the year, felt good
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    prime lothar matthaus in fifa 18....
  • Kingkay
    1744 posts Fans' Favourite
    Never and I’ve played since 14
  • Lkane
    927 posts Professional
    Yes & I buy FIFA Points

--

When all along this poll was a clever way of asking how many are buying FIFA points. I believe people are less inclined to answer that with a straight face without the icon distraction :>

There’s nothing wrong with buying fifa points though 😂
  • Ludinator18
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    Yes & I buy FIFA Points
    Packed Nesta last year in my first pack (7.5k pack). And this year I have packed Puyol and Gerrard.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    Lkane wrote: »

--

If you're happy with the game, i guess its not wrong :)
  • Lkane
    927 posts Professional
    Yes & I buy FIFA Points

--

It’s not that bad. Admittedly the servers can be down and the sbcs mess ups but I remember playing this game before you even had sbcs and could only really grind coins by playing seasons and the occasional tournament. If people hate it why do they play it so much? I’m not that keen on COD so I don’t play it simple 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • lIlIlIlIlIl

--

It’s not that bad. Admittedly the servers can be down and the sbcs mess ups but I remember playing this game before you even had sbcs and could only really grind coins by playing seasons and the occasional tournament. If people hate it why do they play it so much? I’m not that keen on COD so I don’t play it simple 🤷🏻‍♂️

Presumably because EA has a monopoly on the football game market. Its about availability. Why would you play COD when there is a myriad of shooters tailored to your exact needs and are better games in general.

• Lkane
    927 posts Professional
    Yes & I buy FIFA Points

--

Presumably because EA has a monopoly on the football game market. Its about availability. Why would you play COD when there is a myriad of shooters tailored to your exact needs and are better games in general.

Fair point and there’s no real competition. Thing is though to have success at this game it takes up a lot of your time which isn’t worth it if your not enjoying it.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl

--

Fair point and there’s no real competition. Thing is though to have success at this game it takes up a lot of your time which isn’t worth it if your not enjoying it.

Many people are simply addicted and they have nothing else on the side.
  • greif44
    2366 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes & I buy FIFA Points
    Baby Shearer in 18 from WL rewards. I spend only $100 on points before release of the game
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    Got 90 Henry from the first MM rewards. I think it was from 7,5k pack.

Also got 2 icons in fut 18..but from quaranteed icon packs
  • CarlF
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I packed 88 Overmars this year. I don't buy fifa points, however, I did buy 4600 on the opening day to get going.