Are you spending Fifa Points on Black Friday

Comments

  • Slitsomtype
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No
    Brad wrote: »
    You must be mad spending fifa points on this shambles of a game and company. Yet people will and the cycle will continue

    This. It will never get any better when we throw cash at them. They wont even bother fixing laggy menus..
  • tauras
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    No
    Not a chance apart from buying the game not another penny will be wasted.
  • Pugzilla
    15843 posts World Class
    No
    It may bring a tear to my eye to watch lightning round 100ks sit around and not even come close to sell out.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    No
    Why is everyone talking about Black Friday when there were never any sales on the fifa points in the past :confused:
  • WildaF3niX
    2069 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    WildaF3niX wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    I'll see how i feel about the game in the build up to Friday but i most likely will.
    Where’s the option for I’m saying no now but will give in on the day

    If you will buy do not ever complain on here again.

    Where’s the logic in this statement ?

    What do you dont understand? The only way to change things with this company is to stop milking them, share drop, no income from services like fp etc.

    Otherwise they will still come there to the studio on monday morning and laugh at everyone of us.
  • Primal
    4335 posts National Call-Up
    No
    If people want the game to change then they shouildnt buy packs. I've been bad for it in the past and have surplus to spend but I won't because in the long run it does nothing to help get a playable ,enjoyable game.

    We all know by now the only way they'll make changes is if they see a significant drop in micro transactions and then have to improve the servers/make them more reliable as an investment to help them make more money rather than just pleasing the player base that they don't really care about.
  • JimmyVulmer
    6135 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    Yes
    Yes

    giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bf1695f6142583945c209a7
  • Sanchezzzz
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    A small percentage of people not spending on these forums makes no difference tbf
  • Shaanxz
    20303 posts Club Captain
    Loads of people will
  • Pikachu
    8631 posts League Winner
    WildaF3niX wrote: »
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    WildaF3niX wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    I'll see how i feel about the game in the build up to Friday but i most likely will.
    Where’s the option for I’m saying no now but will give in on the day

    If you will buy do not ever complain on here again.

    Where’s the logic in this statement ?

    What do you dont understand? The only way to change things with this company is to stop milking them, share drop, no income from services like fp etc.

    Otherwise they will still come there to the studio on monday morning and laugh at everyone of us.

    :joy: Yet you’ll continue to play it. Don’t even care if you claim you got it for free.
  • Blarix
    20810 posts Club Captain
    No
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Loads of people will

    First 100k lighting round will sell out within 1 minute. Even if this forum says no it won't change much.
  • Azof
    16389 posts World Class
    No
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    A small percentage of people not spending on these forums makes no difference tbf

    We dont even come close to scratching .1% of the playerbase

    As much as people on here like to think they have some power they dont
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    No
    To have a small chance to pack an 87+ player wich is going for 15k? No chance
  • Pugzilla
    15843 posts World Class
    No
    Azof wrote: »
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    A small percentage of people not spending on these forums makes no difference tbf

    We dont even come close to scratching .1% of the playerbase

    As much as people on here like to think they have some power they dont

    True but still 67 votes to 4. Never seen discontent this high through other platforms as well.

  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    No
    Blarix wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Loads of people will

    First 100k lighting round will sell out within 1 minute. Even if this forum says no it won't change much.
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    A small percentage of people not spending on these forums makes no difference tbf

    I think this game is a turning point. From what I have gathered people are sick and tired of EA and Fifa on a degree I have not witnessed before.

    Their sales will definitely crash in the coming months.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    No
    Not a chance am I giving them anything.
  • Sanchezzzz
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Loads of people will

    First 100k lighting round will sell out within 1 minute. Even if this forum says no it won't change much.
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    A small percentage of people not spending on these forums makes no difference tbf

    I think this game is a turning point. From what I have gathered people are sick and tired of EA and Fifa on a degree I have not witnessed before.

    Their sales will definitely crash in the coming months.

    Everyone thought last year was the death of Fifa they made more money THAN EVER.
  • Pauldejong6
    6720 posts Big Money Move
    No
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Loads of people will

    First 100k lighting round will sell out within 1 minute. Even if this forum says no it won't change much.
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    A small percentage of people not spending on these forums makes no difference tbf

    I think this game is a turning point. From what I have gathered people are sick and tired of EA and Fifa on a degree I have not witnessed before.

    Their sales will definitely crash in the coming months.

    Tbh, didnt we say the same thing last year? FIFA have a monopoly and so many people just play it because it's football...
  • RealM
    5283 posts Big Money Move
    Same thing will happen this year what happened last year.
  • Shaanxz
    20303 posts Club Captain
    Fifa won’t die. They have two of 5 best selling games in the whole of the playstations life cycle
  • ShaunCPFC
    4182 posts National Call-Up
    No
    Anyone that does is mad

    Anyone who does is seriously mental, these past few days in particular with all their mistakes they’ve made should highlight just how much of a lack Of interest/respect they have for us as their customer.

    Not a chance in hell am I spending more on them.
  • Addicksfan
    3244 posts National Call-Up
    No
    No...well timed poll
  • SuperRob
    1412 posts Professional
    No
    Its a tough decision because EA have been doing so well with their flash sbc and if i did spend money i know it would be invested straight back into improving the game. I could be persuaded if i knew my money would go to the gut that does the sbc. He is doing a top job and deserves a big bonus.
  • hoban95
    48557 posts FIFA Cover Star
    WildaF3niX wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    I'll see how i feel about the game in the build up to Friday but i most likely will.
    Where’s the option for I’m saying no now but will give in on the day

    If you will buy do not ever complain on here again.

    That's sensational logic you have right there.
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    No
    SuperRob wrote: »
    Its a tough decision because EA have been doing so well with their flash sbc and if i did spend money i know it would be invested straight back into improving the game. I could be persuaded if i knew my money would go to the gut that does the sbc. He is doing a top job and deserves a big bonus.

    You Wot mate??!
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    No
    Why? Players have no value because of the SBCs this year
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    No
    No point all players seemed play the same at the min

    And chance of packing higher rated players rw so slim and they are worth **** all at the min anyway
  • SuperRob
    1412 posts Professional
    No
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    SuperRob wrote: »
    Its a tough decision because EA have been doing so well with their flash sbc and if i did spend money i know it would be invested straight back into improving the game. I could be persuaded if i knew my money would go to the gut that does the sbc. He is doing a top job and deserves a big bonus.

    You Wot mate??!

    Sarcasm
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    No
    95 % no with over 100 votes! 😂

    Might want to feed that back Ea_Andy
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13932 posts Moderator
    No
    Buying the new AC instead!
Sign In or Register to comment.