The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Ian_Ando08
    8261 posts League Winner
    Idek wrote: »
    Can't believe they still haven't sorted Sancho out

Literally a position change
  • hrv97
    3525 posts National Call-Up
    Next Batch is out
  • Dan is Clutch
    25797 posts Player of the Year
    Ok, i'm home now so i'll try this Icon SBC out and see what i get from it. I'll track everything i get. I already did the bronze and silver squads earlier today so i won't count them but i did pack a couple of expensive silvers in the silver pack!
  • Ian_Ando08
    8261 posts League Winner
    Ok, i'm home now so i'll try this Icon SBC out and see what i get from it. I'll track everything i get. I already did the bronze and silver squads earlier today so i won't count them but i did pack a couple of expensive silvers in the silver pack!

@Dan is Clutch interested see how this works out
  • NornIron
    12093 posts Has That Special Something
    Done the icon SBC 3 times, packed an 85 each time, Ribery, Pepe and Brahimi.
    Sold a silver for 9k haven't checked the rest yet, alot of serie A non rare gold's 1.5-2k.
  • Idek
    10998 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Next Batch is out

At this rate it will be sorted by next friday? No idea how many batches have actually been done because that's the last update I've seen related to it
  • Whoman
    5567 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    There never was any reason to take it down in the first place, just needed to create a new SBC to swap in the LM for the RM and add an in-game message to make aware of that option.
    To imagine the effort/time it takes now could have all been avoided with some basic common sense ...
  • Hicksy2011
    13500 posts Has That Special Something
    More like calamtEA hue hue
    Sorry ill never come in here again
  • Dan is Clutch
    World Class total cost: 29.2k (i used 2 untradeable gold players)

82-rated squad total cost: 17.7k (i used 4 untradeable gold players)

Total cost: 46.9k

15k pack: Best player Bailly - Total coins made: 9.8k

25k pack: Best player Christensen - Total coins made: 8.8k

45k pack: Best player Marcano - Total coins made: 8.7k

Total coins made back: 27.3k

Total loss: 19.6k

Interesting that as the packs got "better" i made less coins each time. :joy:
  • SGLT
    6200 posts Big Money Move
    Just got my other 4 players from it
  • Brad
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is potm Aubameyang worth it? Just got to submit his card to finish it but not sure if it’s worth it, the upgrade doesn’t look that great
  • Sixtechburner
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2018
    If EA releases a better icon SBC after set 2 ends icons will rise again no? Soon every icon will be 750k+.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    So there's 15 batches? At this rate these "refunds" will be finished in December, Black Friday will come out in late December, Xmas will be in January... :joy:
  • WFCBagnall
    72175 posts Moderator
    ffff4fe4-f1f0-4603-81d9-03308c5f82c5.png

Boredom.
  • LuckyStrikE
    3408 posts National Call-Up
    Brad wrote: »
    Is potm Aubameyang worth it? Just got to submit his card to finish it but not sure if it’s worth it, the upgrade doesn’t look that great

Well worth it. Beast
  • Cadey 5
    10733 posts Has That Special Something
    812k for Makelele pre packs what we saying? :#
  • WFCBagnall
    72175 posts Moderator
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    812k for Makelele pre packs what we saying? :#

Not for me.
  • Dan is Clutch
    Did the icon SBC again because Vieri wasn’t for me. Lost 15k this time. Both times I’ve done it and not packed a single card worth more than 2k. With a little bit of luck it’s profitable for sure.
  • jpsblue
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Makelele or 85 Blanc as a DM next to Pogba in a 4231? Sick of Fabinho and his M/M work rates always being out of position
  • iitalic
    1761 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did the icon SBC again because Vieri wasn’t for me. Lost 15k this time. Both times I’ve done it and not packed a single card worth more than 2k. With a little bit of luck it’s profitable for sure.

Alot of ways to make coins that take less effort. Mass bid on players and list for lazy buyers for example.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Sancho re-released again?
  • Ian_Ando08
    8261 posts League Winner
    Cantona84 wrote: »

he still aint out is he?
  • PelzyWelzy
    9808 posts League Winner
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »

he still aint out is he?

Yeah, he's not out yet.

Still missing 7 players from the SBC's as well.

EA are outdoing themselves this weekend. It's been truly spectacular.
  • Dan is Clutch
    iitalic wrote: »

Alot of ways to make coins that take less effort. Mass bid on players and list for lazy buyers for example.

I’m aware. :joy:
  • Sanchezzzz
    4039 posts National Call-Up
    iitalic wrote: »

Not as fun though.
  • Artiboy
    86 posts Park Captain
    Just got the rest of my players back from the SBC
  • Ian_Ando08
    8261 posts League Winner
    matchmaking disabled to add to the comedy of errors theyve had this weekend
  • chaser2k15
    13737 posts Has That Special Something
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    matchmaking disabled to add to the comedy of errors theyve had this weekend

Oh dear. Glad i didnt qualify for wl.
  • Tsarov
    3738 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    I have never see such incompetent Company in my entire life. I cannot even remember any entity being close to them.

Seriously, even National Health Fund in Poland works well in comparison with EA.
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    I think I'm finally losing interest in this game. My goal was to make it to black Friday.