Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• XxRichiexRichxX
    31653 posts National Team Captain
    Should I pick up Baby Best Thursday/Friday? (My main goal is to get to prime Best and build the rest of my squad around him)

Or should I go ahead and knock out Prime Rio since he appears to be end game and replace Sanchez to partner Varane?
  • Rb10119
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero
    nathswfc wrote: »
    Rb10119 wrote: »
    nathswfc wrote: »
    89 socrates reviews for the ccam role? Heard the 89 is miles ahead of the 87 for the extra 200k ish

Also anyone know a decent price, cheapest is 1.430 which is a little overpriced i think

Was awful for me

Where did you play him? Also what was bad about him :joy: @Rb10119

Used him CAM and he felt so stiff. I wernt expecting him to move like Messi but he felt like 70 pace. Servers may not have helped either lol.
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional
    Reviews on prime trezeguet? Dont know if get him, mid butra or baby van basten
  • Reviews on prime trezeguet? Dont know if get him, mid butra or baby van basten
    Prime Vieri >>>

• hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    DOMinant wrote: »
    20 games in here’s a quick review for MVB 89 version

Pace- surprisingly quick. By no means Mbappe speeds but he can definitely break away when required
    Shooting - press b = goal. Unreal finishing from range, close, finesse, power, low driven, both feet he’s just insane finishing

Other - great target man he wins every header and always accurate, he’s very strong (I hammer LT to shield whilst running and he can hold most CB’s off) and he’s fun to use, stamina not an issue but then I don’t run around the pitch with him much he’s more of a target man for me. Really good player!

@DOMinant

Great to hear
  • Libguy
    4749 posts National Call-Up
    These Icon SBCs were so unnecessary since they put the primes in packs at the start of the game. If EA hadn’t introduced them, we could add somebody like Pires to our team for 200k. But alas . . . :(
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Baby Van Basten has insane finishing and overall is a great player, but overall Lewandowski is a better choice. For me Polish player is better all rounded than Marco, who is a typical finisher.

@Tsarov

So NIF Lewa is better than 80 MVB????
  • holdenwait
    55162 posts National Treasure
    ofcourse not
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    holdenwait wrote: »
    ofcourse not

That's what I was thinking
  • Gabbalala
    2818 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would like a Serie A Icon from set 3 and I’m edging towards Zola at the moment, who would you guys pick out or the following?;

Zola - Would free up more coins by replacing Dybala and his curve stat and finesse shot trait looks like he’s made for this game.

Vieri - I already have IF Mandzukic and comparing their in games doesn’t make me that thrilled with Vieri.

Zanetti - Loved his card on the last Fifa but I play a lot more defensively this year so not sure I’d feel the full benefit of him.

I know it looks like I’ve already decided but I would love some steering further into Zola or even towards the other 3, thx.
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    So...for 1 attacker...

Best game changer?

88 Best
    90 Larsson
    Any other attacker for 1.1 million
  • krakos000
    17446 posts World Class
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    So...for 1 attacker...

Best game changer?

88 Best
    90 Larsson

Nedved
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Should I pick up Baby Best Thursday/Friday? (My main goal is to get to prime Best and build the rest of my squad around him)

Or should I go ahead and knock out Prime Rio since he appears to be end game and replace Sanchez to partner Varane?

Any input/advise from anyone?
  • Sixtechburner
    431 posts Sunday League Hero

Dont put your coins on a CB. If your main goal is to get Best. Get Best.
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    krakos000 wrote: »
    So...for 1 attacker...

Best game changer?

88 Best
    90 Larsson

Nedved

89? @krakos000

Striker dude?
  • krakos000
    17446 posts World Class
    krakos000 wrote: »
    So...for 1 attacker...

Best game changer?

88 Best
    90 Larsson

Nedved

89? @krakos000

Striker dude?

Nah prime is about that much? and yeah I put mine at striker in 4312 or LW in 433 4. At both positions mine just hit 50 games, 41 goals and 13 assists and I'm awful. In better hands he would be nuts. 5 star weak foot is a game changer in itself.
  • Fleischmichel
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I've got the baby as well, he has decided a lot of matches in my favor which i would've lost without him. The 93 isn't that much better in stats, so your money will deffo be worth it.

Would pick him up and later upgrade to the prime.
  • XxRichiexRichxX

I've got the baby as well, he has decided a lot of matches in my favor which i would've lost without him. The 93 isn't that much better in stats, so your money will deffo be worth it.

Would pick him up and later upgrade to the prime.

Cheers. Yeah it’d be a while before I could get the prime but eventually I’ll get him. Maybe when his SBC drops
  • w4m-Diablo78
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Kluivert 91 or Stoichkov 87 ?
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ive tried every icon striker/attacker now, and the only one that touches CR7 imo is Prime Eusebio, with an obvious shout to R9 (at more than double the cost of course).
  • vizzion89
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    91 socrates or 89 cruyff at CAM
  • When you guys buying?

I want to wait for tomorrow night/Monday but i think everyone will think the same and prices won't drop that much!
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    When you guys buying?

I want to wait for tomorrow night/Monday but i think everyone will think the same and prices won't drop that much!

Tonight and tomorrow
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    vizzion89 wrote: »
    91 socrates or 89 cruyff at CAM

Cruyff
  • When you guys buying?

Tonight and tomorrow

I'm tempted. Some cards have already come down quite abit!

I have half my coins invested in IFs and 1.7m in cash but 2 cards i want to buy really. 90 Stoich and 91 Seedorf. Not sure which will drop more if i make a mistake and buy too early :s
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    When you guys buying?

Tonight and tomorrow

I have half my coins invested in IFs and 1.7m in cash but 2 cards i want to buy really. 90 Stoich and 91 Seedorf. Not sure which will drop more if i make a mistake and buy too early :s

Yeah they have come down quite alot all if I bought all 6 players now I will be able to afford.

I'm after 91 seedorf also between him and baby gullit I'm torn between the two tho 🙄
  • HeroBent
    4591 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    When you guys buying?

Tonight and tomorrow

I have my prices set. Not far from them now, and I will buy as soon as I see them. Just buy when I can afford the team. Hopefully tomorrow.
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    I won't buy till they hit my target price.

My team on futbin dropped nicely but still ways to go for some of them.
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blarix wrote: »

Mind posting the team? :p

• Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    vneklw wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »

Mind posting the team? :p

nope :joy:

Will post during/after bf though.