OT: Fallout 76 - any players on here?

Waspy
3885 posts National Call-Up
Having got it yet, looking for feedback and of course possible players to meet when i do.

Are you guys enjoying it? How is it without the inclusion of NPCs?

Comments

• FCKopenhagenFAN
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Im looking to buy it as soon as i finish RDR2, im mostly interested in solo play and exploring as i love the fallout universe, but there is NPCs just not Human NPCs, check out Oxhorns review it gives a pretty good overview of the game
  • Waspy
    Im looking to buy it as soon as i finish RDR2, im mostly interested in solo play and exploring as i love the fallout universe, but there is NPCs just not Human NPCs, check out Oxhorns review it gives a pretty good overview of the game

Awesome thanks @FCKopenhagenFAN ....

I’ll check it out, maybe see you in the wasteland ;-)
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2199 posts Fans' Favourite
    Considering it but waiting for more feedback. The thought of sharing the wasteland with other people puts me off.
  • Waspy
    Considering it but waiting for more feedback. The thought of sharing the wasteland with other people puts me off.

Hahahahahaha yes, I echo your sentiment to a point. It’s a double edged sword I guess @Bigfootisblurry .... it might stop it from stagnating later on, but I to like the peace and quieter of trawling the wasteland uninterrupted. Jurys our for me to, will check out the aforementiomed review.

I’m still yet to buy and play RDR2 lol
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2199 posts Fans' Favourite
    Imagine if even half of the Muppets who play this game turn up there, it'll be unbearable.
  • kayron16
    2228 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got the game, seems decent, missing the fact there’s no npcs though
  • Waspy
    Imagine if even half of the Muppets who play this game turn up there, it'll be unbearable.

Hahahahahahahahahaha so true
  • FCKopenhagenFAN

Hopefully bethesdas ways to make griefing obsolete will be enough!
  • FCKopenhagenFAN
    Waspy wrote: »

Yeah would be cool to meet other friendly people in a fallout universe

• kayron16
    2228 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tbf

Tbf encountered loads of people (through multiple sessions) and not 1 has tried to fight. Even all of the high levels
  • FCKopenhagenFAN
    kayron16 wrote: »
    Tbf

Tbf encountered loads of people (through multiple sessions) and not 1 has tried to fight. Even all of the high levels

Sounds good, i couldnt wait anymore so ive just bought it, it is installing as i write this :)
  • MajorMash
    1264 posts Professional
    The fighting is pretty interesting, if someone tries to kill in you then they only do like 5-10% normal damage until you decide to fight back. So if you don't want to fight you can literally just run.

I am enjoying the game, still a bit undecided about its longevity though, they need to add some good updates in the future. It feels like a hollowed out Fallout 4 at the moment, with a bit of co-op thrown in but not executed super well.