Time for the pros to make a stand

Bmac13
1 posts Park Captain
Only way we will be able to try make this game better is to hit ea where it hurts with the pros. They need to come out and say how bad it is like Kurt last year and refuse to play. It will benefit everyone especially the pros

Comments

• MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    The pros are a tiny % of the game. Most of them are the reason the game is the way it is. EA puppets
  • Moose Factory
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah when the whole competitive esport aspect of FIFA took over it basically ruined the game. It’s ruined it. Plain and simple. They’ve turned the game into one money making mode that their servers can’t handle the demand for and have turned us into addicts for shiny new cards... that we expect new ones to drop daily.

Too late to turn back now. Plus the majority of the “Pros” are cowards irl. Which is why they make a living playing a ******* video game sitting in a gamer chair in mums dinning room with a camera pointed at them.
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    You saw what happened to Kurt do you think any other pro wants the same?
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ea are crumbling anyway.
    There getting hit on the stockmarket.

• agentxyz2
    791 posts Professional
    Ya the movement toward making FIFA competitive was simply a business initiative to drive pack sales. You want to be the best you need to pay up, the uber competive atmosphere of FUT drives people to spend either time or money into the game
  • Steelcitysniper
    1152 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    Them trying to make it competitive? Competitive is fortnite where THE BEST PLAYER stands head and shoulders above everyone else. This game is whatever ea decides. Its made that way so scrubs can play with the better players and teams. 20 shots to 1 and losing 1-0 is NOT competitive, its like playing a game you have ZERO control over the outcome a lot of the times.

I never saw a pro fifa player and said wow, this guy is unbeatable! He’d smash me 20 out of 20. When you watch nickmercs, ninja and tfue on fortnite they would smash me 1000 out of a 1000 times. Thats what makes a fair good game. No one cries about not being able to play up to their level... its accepted and scrubs still play it more than a pro. EA needs to learn this. No need to control outcomes. Just better matchmaking, average players accept their place and widen the skill gap. That and input lag and fifa has 80% fixed that destroys the game.

I cant watch pros play fifa, its boring super unrealistic play style. Its just dumb fake shots everywhere. No one beats anyone with skill, just fake shot fake shot fake shot fake shot. Never walk away after watching a tourny thinking anyone is that great.

Edit: it has the LOOK of competitive but its not. Its cool little trick ea pulled on everyone.
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah when the whole competitive esport aspect of FIFA took over it basically ruined the game. It’s ruined it. Plain and simple. They’ve turned the game into one money making mode that their servers can’t handle the demand for and have turned us into addicts for shiny new cards... that we expect new ones to drop daily.

Too late to turn back now. Plus the majority of the “Pros” are cowards irl. Which is why they make a living playing a ******* video game sitting in a gamer chair in mums dinning room with a camera pointed at them.
    Can’t be competitive esport when most games are decided by luck and random bs they have built into the game

• Exactly what i said lol... in so many words