POTM SANCHO

ppeetteerr11
1041 posts Professional
I only did the SBC because he is a LM. I do not want mine to be converted to a RM as I already have Thorgan Hazard there (player pick) and would of had no interest in doing the POTM had he been a RM. EA please don’t change his position! If you do, give me all the players I’ve traded in for him I no longer want him in that case. Please don’t mess up anymore. FFS

Comments

• v4vendetta1978
    2804 posts Fans' Favourite
    You will get both bonus
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm speechless. Don't they look it over before they make it go live?
  • ppeetteerr11
    1041 posts Professional
    Clearly not @Lambo91
  • dbslbu
    1822 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did the German IF one and the World Class of Icon 3 specifically as RTF players were in packs. Had no intention of fully completing either SBC. This is really, really lame. Even if reimbursed there won’t be a chance to get what I was after. The last straws are really piling up. Jesus EA!
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1297 posts Professional
    t
    dbslbu wrote: »
    I did the German IF one and the World Class of Icon 3 specifically as RTF players were in packs. Had no intention of fully completing either SBC. This is really, really lame. Even if reimbursed there won’t be a chance to get what I was after. The last straws are really piling up. Jesus EA!

If you did them with no intention of completing the whole sbc then you got the packs you wanted, why is this then a problem for you?
  • iRusty_yo
    3925 posts National Call-Up
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    t

If you did them with no intention of completing the whole sbc then you got the packs you wanted, why is this then a problem for you?

I did the exact thing, that 50k pack was really easy and obtainable for me as I had 3 75 rated IF’s which would serve no other purpose. I know we’re getting compansated for it, don’t know how or when but it will happen and I welcome that. It’s EA mistake not mine

Lastly, there’s no way of differianting from my case to actual folk attempting the ICON sbc
  • Radraptor
    1305 posts Professional
    So the people who partially completed the sbc get their players back and the packs so they can get double packs and the people who submitted completely just get a second Sancho where they can only use one anyway. Doesn’t seem right.
  • dbslbu
    1822 posts Fans' Favourite
    t

Because if the RFF players weren’t in packs I wouldn’t have bothered. I used untradeables for both. Not sure what they’ll do but better hurry up!
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1297 posts Professional
    t

Because if the RFF players weren’t in packs I wouldn’t have bothered. I used untradeables for both. Not sure what they’ll do but better hurry up!

They were in packs...