Zokore
    Smithies
    Mendez-laining
    Ecuele Manga
    Cunnigham
    Bamba

(Juventus)
    Rugani

Finally Ryan Sessegnon will be in new Face Update?

But for Jadon Sancho and Vinicius Junior ? Fifa 20?

Anyone know if this is true, and if it is, when is the update coming?

We don't know for sure, but all indications are that those faces are being added soon, but exactly when soon is is anyone's guess.
  • HTAFC
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did anyone with switch check if the promoted LaLiga teams have faces ?
  • Hyrooney
    75 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2018

I think participating in this survey is the most effective way for upgrading FIFA. If the result of survey be delivered to each teams, they would know about the users really want first.
  • Bit late to the party - are the promoted teams faces in the game yet?
  • ChrisW1991
    1304 posts Professional
    Thesloth94 wrote: »
    Bit late to the party - are the promoted teams faces in the game yet?

No only a few from each of the promoted teams and updates to Diego Costa, Son, Bale, Zaha and Lingard but still waiting for Ryan Sessengon scan ect.. Poor update so far in terms of quantity of scans
  • The promoted teams faces aren’t updated yet
  • CaptainJack13
    690 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    The promoted teams faces aren’t updated yet

They have been updated, just potentially not all of the ones we will get.

Edit: It occurred to me that you may have meant in la liga, if that is the case then I apologise :)
  • Do you have to download latest squads to get the updates or does it do it automatically?
  • mickjacobjr
    1481 posts Professional
    Do you have to download latest squads to get the updates or does it do it automatically?
    You have to download latest squads
  • Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Do you have to download latest squads to get the updates or does it do it automatically?
    You have to download latest squads

Cheers mate
  • FifaVN
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So is there any new faces comming guys?
  • Can someone please clarify this for the last time. Do you need to restart career mode for the new star heads to go on?
  • OptimusFawkes
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've moved on from Sessegnon now. Hopefully EA can add him as soon as possible. Just astounded why he wasn't included with the rest of the November update (but his brother was).

I've also seen the light - Jadon Sancho is the next player we have to badger the EA team to scan. This guys is incredible. Watch him next time BVB play. EA have to scan him ASAP. I wouldn't mind a late season custom for him (like last year, but that was b/c of the WC, so prbably none this year)

He's probably only behind Mbappe and de Ligt for u21s in the world. Probably tops my list for players who need scanning
  • Marx360
    63 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2018
    Where is the real update for the most important international players in the game?

Premier

Aguero
    Lukaku
    Herrera
    Henderson
    Sturridge
    Arnautovic
    Lanzini
    Zabaleta
    Hazard
    Bellerin
    Walcott

Bundesliga
    Javi Martinez
    Lewandowski
    Schmelzer

Ligue 1
    Marquinos
    Thiago Silva

La Liga
    Batshuayi
    Godin
    Messi
    Rakitic
    Suarez
    Jordi Alba
    Ter Stegen

Serie A
    Dzeko
    De Rossi
    El Sharawy
    Insigne
    Hamsik
    Albiol
    Callejon
    Icardi
    Higuain

Update these players,many faces are from fifa12/15 absurd.

Ea Sports you are scandalous...

Are you serious?

Post edited by Marx360 on
  • Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Can someone please clarify this for the last time. Do you need to restart career mode for the new star heads to go on?

I doubt it will be the last time it's clarified, but yes you need to restart it. That's one of the biggest issues about starheads in career mode and it definitely needs to change.
  • Howler19 wrote: »
    Can someone please clarify this for the last time. Do you need to restart career mode for the new star heads to go on?

I doubt it will be the last time it's clarified, but yes you need to restart it. That's one of the biggest issues about starheads in career mode and it definitely needs to change.

Thank you pal
  • LordBob
    80 posts Park Captain
    Howler19 wrote: »

Seriously hope the Dev team are already aware of this @EA_Andy @EA_Cian
    I know career mode doesn't get much love but it just completely prevents people from starting careers if they're awaiting updates.
  • Sullivinho12
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That's why it's so annoying if they've really purposely split the promoted premier league teams, waited to start a wolves career and now I'll have to wait again for Helder Costa etc (if those switch glitch faces are actually even coming).
  • Just started a career mode with Everton and the one thing that has just spoiled it for me is Walcott’s star head...wow. It’s about 10 years out of date. Please EA sort this out. Can you not do what you just did with Zaha and Lingard as well as the others? It’s so off putting.
  • Marx360
    63 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2018
    Please Ea Sports is enough with useless things like the journey for Fifa 20, exploits all the potential resources on:

career mode

starheads

editor for generic players and coaches.

Just useless things ok the fut is fine because it makes you earn a lot of money, but football is a serious thing, you need only useless and without focusing on the simulation and give us back and old manual commands.

Just come back serious!!
  • Duil
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Marx360 wrote: »
    Please Ea Sports is enough with useless things like the journey for Fifa 20, exploits all the potential resources on:

career mode

starheads

Just useless things ok the fut is fine because it makes you earn a lot of money, but football is a serious thing, you need only useless and without focusing on the simulation and give us back and old manual commands.

Just come back serious!!

Wrong topic, here is StarHeads !!
  • Marx360
    63 posts Park Captain
    Duil wrote: »

career mode

starheads

Just come back serious!!

Are you serious?

I speak only and always starheads, look at the post before, this post is also aimed at the starheads who mainly serve in the career for its authenticity, and then the editor for generics players in 2k style it's good to create custom faces for generic players.

So what are you talking about?
  • Duil wrote: »

career mode

starheads

Just come back serious!!

Space cadet

• It's offensive how many of the lists y'all create for updates fail to include Niklas Süle.
  • HTAFC
    It's offensive how many of the lists y'all create for updates fail to include Niklas Süle.

Süle is scanned. They are adding him in Fifa 20 (hopefully)
  • jiajia3
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sosu suso suso suso sou
  • OptimusFawkes
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2018
    anyone know why EA decided to only scan Mathjis de Ligt (also, is he scanned or does he have a custom)? Ziyech was part of the 2018 WC update b/c Morocco was in it, which means de Ligt was the only Ajax/Eredivise player to be scanned for FIFA 19.

On the subject of Eredivisie, Frenkie de Jong immediately needs to get scanned. Superstar in the making. He's at Ajax, so maybe they did a scan over there and he's being held back? Also, he'll move to Barca/Madrid/City in about 6 months which is good news - higher chance of getting scanned.

But yea, frustrating they only scanned one player. Incredibly weird.
  • HTAFC wrote: »
    It's offensive how many of the lists y'all create for updates fail to include Niklas Süle.

Where did you see that? I assume that they will do a Bayern re-scan for FIFA 20 since it looks like they're doing the Bundesliga but I haven't seen that confirmed.
  • HTAFC
    HTAFC wrote: »

Where did you see that? I assume that they will do a Bayern re-scan for FIFA 20 since it looks like they're doing the Bundesliga but I haven't seen that confirmed.

I thought he was scanned with Hoffenhiem like Sandro Wagner, but now that i checked the list of Bundesliga scans i see he's not there so i must have made a mistake. My bad☹
  • mickjacobjr
    1481 posts Professional

I thought he was scanned with Hoffenhiem like Sandro Wagner, but now that i checked the list of Bundesliga scans i see he's not there so i must have made a mistake. My bad☹
    Anyone know where that bundesliga list can be seen