WoodyMeteor's Squad Building

WoodyMeteor
1781 posts Play-Off Hero
With your specifications I will be making two squads - the one I would build around your players/formations/budget and the best one for your specifications
B/S/G:
Formation:
Budget:
Players wanted:
Players to avoid:
Play style:
Any Other Info:
Donations : no donation i only ask that you check for old fifa players squads ---> generations on the web app and tell me if there is anyone you would be willing to sell

Comments

  • WoodyMeteor
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    bump
  • Auslo17
    1341 posts Professional
    B/S/G: Gold, silver if necessary
    Formation: 41212 (2)
    Budget: 40k
    Players wanted: Robben Neymar as Strikers (Already have them)
    Players to avoid: Rafinha
    Play style: Passing/a little skilling
    Any Other Info:
  • WoodyMeteor
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Auslo17 wrote: »
    B/S/G: Gold, silver if necessary
    Formation: 41212 (2)
    Budget: 40k
    Players wanted: Robben Neymar as Strikers (Already have them)
    Players to avoid: Rafinha
    Play style: Passing/a little skilling
    Any Other Info:
    48de5ad73914bcffbdfb5b54adcda7c8.png
    @Auslo17

  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    B/S/G: G
    Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Budget: 2.5m
    Players wanted: TOTS Nainggolan and TOTS Lacazette
    Players to avoid: non rares and players under 80
    Play style: counter attacking
    Any Other Info: needs a ccm with M/H wrs and at least one decent fk taker

    Thanks!
  • Can you finish the following squad: http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/35022532/ ?
    Don't mind me a little pace :wink: . You may use some overpowered silvers such as Diekmeier but try to keep it to a minimum. Budget for the rest of the team is 100-150k.

    Thanks
  • WoodyMeteor
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    B/S/G: G
    Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Budget: 2.5m
    Players wanted: TOTS Nainggolan and TOTS Lacazette
    Players to avoid: non rares and players under 80
    Play style: counter attacking
    Any Other Info: needs a ccm with M/H wrs and at least one decent fk taker

    Thanks!
    @Ravz9 985bec79d20fc9035b16742788d23115.png
    if you could check your generations thatd be awesome
  • Manutelli
    18928 posts World Class
    edited June 2015
    B/S/G: BSG
    Formation: 433 (5)
    Budget: 60k (excluding Assaidi, Okore and Schmeichel)
    Players wanted: Assaidi, Okore (has to be RCB), Schmeichel jr.
    Players to avoid: Pieters, Muniesa
    Play style: skill
    Any Other Info: hybrid
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    B/S/G: G
    Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Budget: 2.5m
    Players wanted: TOTS Nainggolan and TOTS Lacazette
    Players to avoid: non rares and players under 80
    Play style: counter attacking
    Any Other Info: needs a ccm with M/H wrs and at least one decent fk taker

    Thanks!
    @Ravz9 985bec79d20fc9035b16742788d23115.png
    if you could check your generations thatd be awesome

    Thanks mate and will do
  • WoodyMeteor
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bledismauw wrote: »
    Can you finish the following squad: http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/35022532/ ?
    Don't mind me a little pace :wink: . You may use some overpowered silvers such as Diekmeier but try to keep it to a minimum. Budget for the rest of the team is 100-150k.

    Thanks
    942f8c3ec9a3bf7215f32f08afa97bef.png
    @Bledismauw pls check your generations

  • WoodyMeteor
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Manutelli wrote: »
    B/S/G: BSG
    Formation: 433 (5)
    Budget: 60k (excluding Assaidi, Okore and Schmeichel)
    Players wanted: Assaidi, Okore (has to be RCB), Schmeichel jr.
    Players to avoid: Pieters, Muniesa
    Play style: skill
    Any Other Info: hybrid

    1f3199a2fa11323f64e510acff2247eb.png
    @Manutelli pls check your gens
  • Manutelli
    18928 posts World Class
    edited June 2015
    Manutelli wrote: »
    B/S/G: BSG
    Formation: 433 (5)
    Budget: 60k (excluding Assaidi, Okore and Schmeichel)
    Players wanted: Assaidi, Okore (has to be RCB), Schmeichel jr.
    Players to avoid: Pieters, Muniesa
    Play style: skill
    Any Other Info: hybrid

    1f3199a2fa11323f64e510acff2247eb.png
    @Manutelli pls check your gens

    Gens:
    d0086c1153089cc54fe63c8a37ac51c8.png
    1d9e21592bb08373150fc02afe752776.png
    70e61248733b5649af3ed31f9a1ce35d.png
    17c8e7aed2f91f6587f1fab7e0a3a93a.png
    ef62e677dc08b603b579ef1d5178ddf4.png
    c851188116e9025e12f2710b36362501.png
    0ad2b9b33b510bfa54bd9592e11dc4cb.png
    0f6c313f723e3a89f05f021649eb057c.png
    6e8491774ddc2af28db1784a9c6cb46b.png
    c7f5f872785fe0b752738a2a171b0821.png
    15ac714f96dc652affe050c9edcc0d6e.png

    I do have some FUT 12 gens but those are on the TP so can't show them. Willing to sell all bar the Feyenoord and ex-Feyenoord players.
  • WoodyMeteor
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2015
    @Manutelli pm me
  • Manutelli
    18928 posts World Class
    Spoiler contains all the players
  • WoodyMeteor
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bump
  • WoodyMeteor
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bump

  • mrwf-
    86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2015
    B/S/G: Doesn't matter but probably gold
    Formation: Not picky
    Budget: 200k
    Players wanted: Here are my best pack pulls from this year's game. Can use whichever strike your fancy
    4YhCiZi.jpg
    Players to avoid: None
    Play style: Possession
    Any Other Info: PS4. Only good pulls in prior FUTs are in the World Cup mode. Goodluck, m8
  • WoodyMeteor
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    bump
  • WoodyMeteor
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    bump

  • Deano2508
    2535 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2015
    B/S/G:gold
    Formation:4231-1
    Budget:2m ps
    Players wanted:tots laca, smotm de bryune, sif kagawa
    Players to avoid:malanda/gustavo
    Play style:possession

    Thanks


  • mrwf-
    86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mrwf- wrote: »
    B/S/G: Doesn't matter but probably gold
    Formation: Not picky
    Budget: 200k
    Players wanted: Here are my best pack pulls from this year's game. Can use whichever strike your fancy
    4YhCiZi.jpg
    Players to avoid: None
    Play style: Possession
    Any Other Info: PS4. Only good pulls in prior FUTs are in the World Cup mode. Goodluck, m8

    I guess I'll try this again:
    B/S/G: Gold
    Formation: 4-1-2-1-2
    Budget: 250k
    Players wanted: TOTS Matuidi, ideally as many of the above pack pulls as possible but if not that's fine too
    Players to avoid: TOTS Maxwell, IF Ramsey, IF Lavezzi, IF Janmaat, MOTM Matri
    Play style: Possession-to-counter attack
    Any other info: PS4
  • WoodyMeteor
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    mrwf- wrote: »
    mrwf- wrote: »
    B/S/G: Doesn't matter but probably gold
    Formation: Not picky
    Budget: 200k
    Players wanted: Here are my best pack pulls from this year's game. Can use whichever strike your fancy
    4YhCiZi.jpg
    Players to avoid: None
    Play style: Possession
    Any Other Info: PS4. Only good pulls in prior FUTs are in the World Cup mode. Goodluck, m8

    I guess I'll try this again:
    B/S/G: Gold
    Formation: 4-1-2-1-2
    Budget: 250k
    Players wanted: TOTS Matuidi, ideally as many of the above pack pulls as possible but if not that's fine too
    Players to avoid: TOTS Maxwell, IF Ramsey, IF Lavezzi, IF Janmaat, MOTM Matri
    Play style: Possession-to-counter attack
    Any other info: PS4
    sorry!bd6e13377ae615c93198fff34de6af48.png

  • JamesoLFC
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2015
    B/S/G: Gold
    Formation: 4-2-3-1(1) or 4-3-2-1
    Budget: 350k - 400k
    Players wanted: TOTS Matic (Already have)
    Players to avoid:
    Play style: Posession, Longshots, Crossing
    Any Other Info: All Bpl and will take players on 7 chem
    Post edited by JamesoLFC on
  • mrwf-
    86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mrwf- wrote: »
    mrwf- wrote: »
    B/S/G: Doesn't matter but probably gold
    Formation: Not picky
    Budget: 200k
    Players wanted: Here are my best pack pulls from this year's game. Can use whichever strike your fancy
    4YhCiZi.jpg
    Players to avoid: None
    Play style: Possession
    Any Other Info: PS4. Only good pulls in prior FUTs are in the World Cup mode. Goodluck, m8

    I guess I'll try this again:
    B/S/G: Gold
    Formation: 4-1-2-1-2
    Budget: 250k
    Players wanted: TOTS Matuidi, ideally as many of the above pack pulls as possible but if not that's fine too
    Players to avoid: TOTS Maxwell, IF Ramsey, IF Lavezzi, IF Janmaat, MOTM Matri
    Play style: Possession-to-counter attack
    Any other info: PS4
    sorry!bd6e13377ae615c93198fff34de6af48.png

    Cheers. Thanks for the squad!
  • WoodyMeteor
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bump
  • WoodyMeteor
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bump

  • WoodyMeteor
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bump

  • JamesoLFC
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    B/S/G: Gold
    Formation: Either 4-3-3 (4) or 4-3-3(2)
    Budget: 350k - 400k
    Players wanted: TOTS Matic (Already have)
    Players to avoid:
    Play style: Posession, Longshots, Crossing
    Any Other Info: Hybrid if possible and will take 7 chem on some players
  • strings79
    2120 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gold
    4312
    150k
    up aguero already got
    don't want full bpl
    possession longship
    Will take 7 chemand would prefer tevez up top with aguero
  • Hibee
    12269 posts Has That Special Something
    B/S/G: Gold
    Formation: 4312 or similar
    Budget: 100k
    Players Wanted: Griezman TOTS, Pabon TOTS
    Players to avoid: None
    Play style: Quick passing.
Sign In or Register to comment.