Inform Robertson or Champions League Telles

I am looking for a left back to improve my team. My team is mainly premier league so Robertson is probably the smart choice, I can likely get telles but only on 6/7 chemistry. They seem around the same price. Who would you recommend? Also which one is likely to hold their price or even rise in price in future?

Comments

• Shahski
    778 posts Semi-Pro
    Telles for me, is the best left back I have used. He will be 87 soon too. So will be even better.
  • ICUP
    7021 posts Big Money Move
    Shahski wrote: »
    Telles for me, is the best left back I have used. He will be 87 soon too. So will be even better.

hard AF to fit into a team properly. Linked with douglas costa but hes trash and I aint a fan of the brazilian CB's in game.

Literally waiting until I can afford neymar till I buy telles back
  • Fryzern
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have UCL Telles in a prem team on 8 chem linked with Anderson on the wing. He’s decent, better than Alonso and Mendy although not used Robertson. I’d rather an investment that a totw though
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    Telles and Florenzi are my favourite fullbacks already and they will only go up.

They can keep possession wide undr pressure shich helps more than you think

• Fryzern wrote: »
    I have UCL Telles in a prem team on 8 chem linked with Anderson on the wing. He’s decent, better than Alonso and Mendy although not used Robertson. I’d rather an investment that a totw though

Who do you have as your CB? I have POTM Hazard on the wing so that’s my issue. I have Fabinho so links that way but doesn’t get a link to defender or winger. Do you mean you think telles is also a better investment?

• Navraat
    James2201 wrote: »
    Fryzern wrote: »

Who do you have as your CB? I have POTM Hazard on the wing so that’s my issue. I have Fabinho so links that way but doesn’t get a link to defender or winger. Do you mean you think telles is also a better investment?

He's gonna get 87 guaranteed with mad stats already, potentially 88 which makes him the most complete LB in the game except for TOTY Marcelo
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    I can likely get telles but only on 6/7 chemistry

As long as you can link him to one Brazilian, he will be on 8 chem with manager and loyalty.
    840e6c77ba8247081212f83cc3573f48.jpg
  • Navraat
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »

As long as you can link him to one Brazilian, he will be on 8 chem with manager and loyalty.

Ban for that fabinho/lallana card symmetry lack
  • pudgyfudgy wrote: »

Ah ok cool, 8 chemistry enough you think?

• Nicku32
    2372 posts Fans' Favourite
    Robertson is good so far for me (Got him in rewards) but his jumping and heading accuracy is abysmal when opponents cross to the back post.
  • pudgyfudgy

Of course. Telles at 8 chem is still better than any PL LB at 10 chem. Haven't tried IF Robertson though, but I doubt he will be better than Telles.
  • ICUP
    7021 posts Big Money Move

Of course. Telles at 8 chem is still better than any PL LB at 10 chem. Haven't tried IF Robertson though, but I doubt he will be better than Telles.

I started being bummy with chem once I saw the stat boosts, now I want everyone on 10
  • pudgyfudgy
    ICUP wrote: »

I started being bummy with chem once I saw the stat boosts, now I want everyone on 10

I've always been like that too but my current team has given me +400 skill rating points in the past 3 days, with Telles and Florenzi contributing their fair share of assists and even 3 and 6 goals respectively. So I've concluded that if a player really suits your playstyle, it doesn't matter whether he's on 7 or 10 chem. Haha.
  • Hakkebakke
    442 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have Telles 10 chem in my Laliga and bpl hybrid team. He is end game card for me. So good in the air and defending passing is amazing. Scores same crazy goals as well
  • I’ve just bought him, currently 7 chem will go to 8 once played 10 games. Put a backbone card on him. Hoping he is an upgrade on the normal Alonso card for me
  • Springveldt
    6974 posts Big Money Move
    Used Robertson last night in Rivals, he's great going forward but a bit of a liability defensively so far.

NIF Telles is brilliant, even on 8 chem. Loads of Brazilian premier league midfielders to link him to, his RTTF card is guaranteed an upgrade as well, I'd go for him if I was buying a left back. (Got Robo as a player pick in WL)
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Rather have if Sandro then telles
  • Fryzern
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’ve just bought him, currently 7 chem will go to 8 once played 10 games. Put a backbone card on him. Hoping he is an upgrade on the normal Alonso card for me

He plays in the starting 11 for me with EL Alonso on the bench. 8 chem is fine and like others have said just needs a link with one Brazilian. I’ve got VVD and RTTF Sanchez in defence and Walker on the right. Decent defence although I find the CB really slow to turn and catch up with anyone
  • Fryzern wrote: »
    I’ve just bought him, currently 7 chem will go to 8 once played 10 games. Put a backbone card on him. Hoping he is an upgrade on the normal Alonso card for me

He plays in the starting 11 for me with EL Alonso on the bench. 8 chem is fine and like others have said just needs a link with one Brazilian. I’ve got VVD and RTTF Sanchez in defence and Walker on the right. Decent defence although I find the CB really slow to turn and catch up with anyone

I will now be playing a back four of Telles, Rio, VVD and Lala (second inform) so hopefully that will give me a good balance

• Navraat
    Fryzern wrote: »

I will now be playing a back four of Telles, Rio, VVD and Lala (second inform) so hopefully that will give me a good balance

that's a monster backline
  • HereWeGo10InARow
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Marcelo is the best lb I have used.
  • Paulopudasso
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    That el Marcos Alonso has been outstanding for me worth the coins I think if Robertson is good but flawed and telles is all speed which is ok
  • Shahski wrote: »

• I will now be playing a back four of Telles, Rio, VVD and Lala (second inform) so hopefully that will give me a good balance

[/quote]

that's a monster backline[/quote]

Thanks, I decided as I’m not a great player (gold 3 last two weeks) to build from the back to make me solid. Also bought KDB this week so hoping those two changes can improve my team and hopefully get me to gold 2 or gold 1 but I’m not getting my hopes up

• mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    Alonso live card is good too