I want to know. Is there any body who actually likes the patch.

Fccheek
677 posts An Exciting Prospect
Because I just got on for the first time in two days and it’s aweful. Was really enjoying pre patch. I’m not one to complain so really all I want to know is if there are actually people out there that are happy with this because if not we should really make a poll or something to get EAs attention. I haven’t seen much of anything positive from it.

Comments

• They made finishing too easy.

It was the only decent thing in this game. Now you have Sterling scoring just as easy as Harry Kane.

GG EA
  • James Libby
    5283 posts Big Money Move
    Hi.
  • Fccheek
    Hi.

What do you like about it?
  • James Libby
    edited November 2018
    Nerfing OP finesse shots from outside the box.
  • Fccheek
    Nerfing OP finesse shots from outside the box.

Very fair. It was an issue. Now i feel it’s hard just to get a finesse shot off. It’s a complete clusterduck infront o f goal
  • Renamed123456
    4089 posts National Call-Up
    I like the strength. 💪🏼

#FlexOnEm
  • James Libby
    I like the strength. 💪🏼

#FlexOnEm

I agree with this as well.
  • Fccheek
    I like the strength. 💪🏼

#FlexOnEm

But to sacrifice right stick dribbling. Idk it just seams like its a lot less fun to score. All people have been scoring on me is headers and the goals I get aren’t created from nice passing plays or dribbling it’s just shear luck
  • AnownX
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Fccheek wrote: »
    I like the strength. 💪🏼

#FlexOnEm

But to sacrifice right stick dribbling. Idk it just seams like its a lot less fun to score. All people have been scoring on me is headers and the goals I get aren’t created from nice passing plays or dribbling it’s just shear luck

And i score almost all goals with passing play, It all depends on your own playstyle nothing else.
  • Fccheek
    AnownX wrote: »
    I like the strength. 💪🏼

#FlexOnEm

And i score almost all goals with passing play, It all depends on your own playstyle nothing else.

thats exactly my point there is only one way to score to just pass it around. no skills no long shots basically tap in. its so boring.
  • agentxyz2
    791 posts Professional
    I just want tackling to take actual skill and be tackled by humans and not AI. The current state of the game incentivizes you to let the AI do the majority of the work. Not like the good old FIFA's
  • ZiggieTTU
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It is less sluggish. My players aren't stuck in quicksand.
  • AnownX
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited November 2018
    I like the strength. 💪🏼

#FlexOnEm

thats exactly my point there is only one way to score to just pass it around. no skills no long shots basically tap in. its so boring.

Realised i didnt read properly, but dude passing to score inside the box is football. Its not scoring finesse shots from outside the box,
  • Bananakick
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    ZiggieTTU wrote: »

I had different experience. My players seem to be more sluggish now after the patch.

• Fccheek
    I like the strength. 💪🏼

#FlexOnEm

Realised i didnt read properly, but dude passing to score inside the box is football. Its not scoring finesse shots from outside the box,

i understand that and pre patch you could still do that but you could also make a skill move. im not talking fut 10-18 where you could skill through some ones whole team pre patch you could make one skill or two to give u space then make a pass or shoot. tbh the patch might be good if they had of nerfed defending. I dont think making offence more diffcult was a bad idea but they have to account for that on the other side so we can still score somewhat enjoyable goals....
  • Fccheek
    agentxyz2 wrote: »
    I just want tackling to take actual skill and be tackled by humans and not AI. The current state of the game incentivizes you to let the AI do the majority of the work. Not like the good old FIFA's

this is basically my point
  • pudgyfudgy
    5373 posts Big Money Move
    Other than the increased lag/delay since the patch, I honestly don't notice any difference haha. I think none of the changes in this patch really affect my gameplay that much. Or maybe I just haven't played enough.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    the game was bad pre patch has nothing to do with the patch..
  • ICUP
    3924 posts National Call-Up
    I like the patch in regards to them fixing finesse shots. Didn’t take a look at patch notes to see what else they did

Game feels the same as pre patch barring passing but yeah hardly got any issues with it
  • Purplejacket
    2395 posts Fans' Favourite
    Xtc wrote: »
    the game was bad pre patch has nothing to do with the patch..

• Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Bananakick wrote: »
    ZiggieTTU wrote: »

I had different experience. My players seem to be more sluggish now after the patch.

Same here.

Maybe it was just last night
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't like it at all, players feel like their stuck in syrup, high pressure more annoying to play against than ever and weak given penalties are back.

These are just a few of the frustrating things Ive experienced after playing 30 games yesterday, yes 30 games.
  • I like the patch. Passing and ball possession feels more effective now. Made it finally from Div 5 to 4, and had one insane winning Streak. I'm glad that freakin first touch finesse got nerfed and i hit the post less.
  • Kouli06
    1585 posts Play-Off Hero
    I heavent felt any difference tbf 😞
  • Ejne
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dont feel anything different
  • ICUP
    3924 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't felt any difference barring my passing, couple times I have had player in open space and the through balls mugs be off and does it to someone who is bloody marked.

Apart from that gameplay is decent
  • HereWeGo10InARow
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Didn’t to start with but upgraded my team to players with good passing stats and it seems to play much better with higher rated players.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Didn't feel any difference...But I played more Rivals games.. and won a bit more than usual...
  • Futfanatic
    12571 posts Has That Special Something
    Have been destroying people post patch in rivals. My players with high physical stats feel stronger now.