Companion app on iphone?

TheArchitect
941 posts Professional
Needed to update the app but it didn't update. So I deleted it to reinstall the app and cant download the app anymore. Anyone know how I can get it for Iphone?

Comments

• Mine isnt working either :(
  • Needed to update the app but it didn't update. So I deleted it to reinstall the app and cant download the app anymore. Anyone know how I can get it for Iphone?

same here. investigated and found the problem. it requires the latest ios update. I have iphone 5. so need to buy new one.
  • OZero
    4869 posts National Call-Up
    Same here, damn it.
  • OZero
    4869 posts National Call-Up
    Webapp ain't working too.
  • LiamSully
    5964 posts Big Money Move
    MurphssLaw wrote: »
    Needed to update the app but it didn't update. So I deleted it to reinstall the app and cant download the app anymore. Anyone know how I can get it for Iphone?

same here. investigated and found the problem. it requires the latest ios update. I have iphone 5. so need to buy new one.

Yeah same, no ducking storage left!
    A 2GB update for new emojis and shizz...
    **** off
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    I see i rarely update ios.
  • MurphssLaw wrote: »

haha me too mate! i had been holding out on a new phone as im still very happy with my 5 and its in great condition, but as sad as this may sound, i NEED the companion app. oh well....i had to get a new phone eventually.....haha
  • BaccaTheNet
    845 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2018
    My friend had this he needed to update his phone