3m to spend on a striker

Browland
27 posts Last Pick at the Park
What would be the best striker for 3m been looking at either 89/91 eusebio, cr7 or prime Henry

Comments

• ORANGEeffect05
    20465 posts Club Captain
    CR7
  • ShaunCPFC
    4182 posts National Call-Up
    CR7

Simple
  • Browland
    ShaunCPFC wrote: »
    CR7

Simple

Is it that clear cut then as heard great things about eusebio this year
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain
    Don't listen to these guys none of them have used Eusibio or prime henry.

Cr7 is decent but prime henry is much better and Eusibio 91 is also the better player.
  • Browland
    Blarix wrote: »

Cr7 is decent but prime henry is much better and Eusibio 91 is also the better player.

Cheers think I'll give Henry a go then as loved watching him back in the day
  • El_Nino
    2936 posts Fans' Favourite

I mean I’m an Icon lover and I’ve played with all 3 and would pick CR7.

Henry is very very close, Eusebio is brilliant but not as effective imo purely from lacking height.

All great players but don’t disregard others opinions as uniformed just because you disagree
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018

Cr7 will give u just as much if not more than91 Eusebio I’ve used both to be honest I found the 91 Pele more effective than eus

The only striker that would match up to cr7 in the game would be the higher rated r9

• Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    Browland wrote: »

Lol Blarix is most likely selling both at lowest price on the market
  • Hippyboy6
    16864 posts World Class
    Williejno1 wrote: »

If @Blarix is selling them I guarantee they aren't the lowest in the market :joy:
  • Kamilflage
    4538 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

If @Blarix is selling them I guarantee they aren't the lowest in the market :joy:
    Lol I was just about to type this....lmao
    He ain't a fool doesnt need to create artificial hype to make a quick buck....before you accuse people know what they all about.
    I got ya @Blarix
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Prime Raul
  • Hornerglow
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kamilflage wrote: »

He ain't a fool doesnt need to create artificial hype to make a quick buck....before you accuse people know what they all about.
    I got ya @Blarix
    Blarix could delete his account and would make profit.

Sure you don’t want to spread your coins in Nedved - MVB - Mbappé or sth like that? Or is your team already stacked? :D

• Davvebingan
    2321 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’d buy middle Cruyff instead he is pure class
  • Skillzy
    313 posts Sunday League Hero

I got ya @Blarix

How’s that brown nose coming on, Blarix spent a fortune on Fifa last year and now he’s some trading god GTFO seriously.

Trade from nothing into 20 mil plus in a matter of a month or two like some pro traders do then and only then can you get recognition, buy your way in and your not an elite trader

• Gabbalala
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    I've used all that you listed and CR7 knocks them out the park! For me anyway!
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain
    Skillzy wrote: »

I got ya @Blarix

How’s that brown nose coming on, Blarix spent a fortune on Fifa last year and now he’s some trading god GTFO seriously.

Trade from nothing into 20 mil plus in a matter of a month or two like some pro traders do then and only then can you get recognition, buy your way in and your not an elite trader

You joined 30th of August how would you know what happened last year?

Dumb dupe try again.
  • Skillzy
    edited November 2018

I got ya @Blarix

Dumb dupe try again.

But it’s true though so what’s the problem ?

Don’t like the Blarix is a pro trader blah blah blah.

Not when it’s not even close to the truth, when you start from 0 coins 0 spent we will see who’s pro and no offence your far from it
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain

I got ya @Blarix

Dumb dupe try again.

Not when it’s not even close to the truth, when you start from 0 coins 0 spent we will see who’s pro and no offence your far from it

Who's dupe are you?

@ORANGEeffect05 get em :trollface:
  • Skillzy
    Nope keep trying
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain
    Nope keep trying

Again stop dodging the question. You said last year i spend a fortune but it says you joined august 30th?

Explain.
  • jpsblue
    3905 posts National Call-Up
    so much bickering on this forum in the past couple days :D
  • xHerdie
    4001 posts National Call-Up
    Nope keep trying

Again stop dodging the question. You said last year i spend a fortune but it says you joined august 30th?

Explain.

Maybe it’s your brother :o
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20465 posts Club Captain

I got ya @Blarix

Dumb dupe try again.

Who's dupe are you?

@ORANGEeffect05 get em :trollface:

@mods
  • Skillzy
    edited November 2018
    I see trip wire so I’m not walking that way, but yes I know, you know I know, hell everyone from last years trading threads know so what’s there for me to tell you to know when you already know.

Oh and shut the door on the way out.
  • Greedy_Marco
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What does your team look like?
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2018
    I see trip wire so I’m not walking that way, but yes I know, you know I know, hell everyone from last years trading threads know so what’s there for me to tell you to know when you already know.

What?

What trading threads?

You confusing me with someone else or you making stuff up as you go?
  • Skillzy

What?

What trading threads?

You confusing me with someone else or you making stuff up as you go?

Trading threads, go read then from last year when you were wrong on many occasions, others that called it you then squirmed your way with your bs disclaimer stuff.

Your threads and trading advice last year was laughable and embarrassing.

The fact you spend money to gain coins to trade with gives you no credit among real traders, money buys money in the world and in this game.

You have to buy In to compete with us real traders, so don’t give advice and don’t pretend to be something your not
  • jpsblue
    3905 posts National Call-Up
    blarix and skillzy should get in the octagon imo. winners wins the xbox forum best trader belt
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20465 posts Club Captain
    Take it to pms instead of ruining my mans thread
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    giphy.gif