Tips to reach elite 3

Thefranchise92
3552 posts National Call-Up
So I'm on the edge of getting into elite and i feel like I need to add a few strings to my bow [or not]. Do you need to skill to be an elite 3 player?

I feel like I dont skill anywhere near as much as I used to maybe it's my fast build up and aggressive defending but are there elite players who dont skill?

Been trying to add the la croqueta, drag back, berba/mcgeady spin and the reverse of those into my games in the arena but I feel like this fifa more than ever is harder to execute skill moves?
Also is moving your keeper another string I need to add?,

Comments

• Jamiebanksrfc1986
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    Try kicking ball out of play 8 times for first 15 mins pretend you have no idea what the he'll you are doing and ea will give u the steroids to win )

But skilling is not the way to go as it's very easy this fifa to stop. Fast build up is a killer I had to remove it from my game plan I go with balanced on both but have each game plan set to what my op plays vs me.

Best way if u want elite though is never play Friday play satarday morning and then play rest Sunday late at night.
  • Thefranchise92
    3552 posts National Call-Up
    Try kicking ball out of play 8 times for first 15 mins pretend you have no idea what the he'll you are doing and ea will give u the steroids to win )

But skilling is not the way to go as it's very easy this fifa to stop. Fast build up is a killer I had to remove it from my game plan I go with balanced on both but have each game plan set to what my op plays vs me.

Best way if u want elite though is never play Friday play satarday morning and then play rest Sunday late at night.

Cheers for the tips

• But skilling is not the way to go as it's very easy this fifa to stop. Fast build up is a killer I had to remove it from my game plan I go with balanced on both but have each game plan set to what my op plays vs me.

How do you mean you have your game plan set to what your op plays vs you
    Can you see the op’s game plan?