FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Nwhyte12504
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So is that us now until at least friday??
  • Altair14
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2018
    @EA_Andy @EA_Cian

Could you pass on the list below to related team. Please. Thank you.

----Removed Faces List----
    Faurlín
    Nocerino
    Angel Rangel
    Reise Allassani
    David Henen (Everton -> Sporting Charleroi
    Dieumerci Mbokani
    Alessio Cerci
    Krohn-Dehli (RC Deportivo de La Coruña)
    Nedum Onuoha
    Stéphane M'Bia
    Nicolás Pareja (Sevilla -> Club Atlas)
    Cristian Rodríguez
    Stephen Quinn
    Marvin Emnes
    Papiss Demba Cissé
    Youssouf Mulumbu
    Jack Rodwell
    Claudio Yacob
    Gianni Bruno
    Carlos Zambrano
    Eloi Amagat (Jirona -> New York FC)
    Ramalho (Jirona)
    Raúl Lizoain (Las Palmas -> AD Alcorcón)
    Lee Chung Yong
    Šime Vrsaljko (ATM -> Inter)
    Luciano Vietto (valencia-> fullham)
    Juan Carlos Paredes
    Yassine Bounou (Jirona)
    Farid Boulaya (Jirona -> Metz)
    Olarenwaju Kayode (Jirona ->Shaktar)
    Johan Mojica (Jirona)
    Axel Werner (ATM -> SD Huesca)
    Jonathan Calleri (Las Palmas -> Deportivo Alavés)
    Guillermo Varela
    Pablo Maffeo (Jirona -> VfB Stuttgart)
    David Soria (Sevilla -> Getafe)
    José Suárez (Jirona)
    Walter Montoya (Sevilla -> Cruz Azul)
    Keshi Anderson (Crystal Palace-> Swindon Town)
    Tahvon Campbell (Westbrom -> Forest Green)
    Michael Olunga (Jirona -> Kashiwa Reysol)
    Borja Lasso (Sevilla)
    Douglas Luiz (Jirona)
    Robbie McCourt (Westham -> Bohemian FC)

-——— New Face ———-
    Ryan Sessegnon ( Fulham)
    Jadon Sancho ( Borussia Dortmund )
    Hudson Odoi ( Chelsea)
    Cancelo ( Juventus )
    Betancurt ( Juventus )
    Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid)

{EA_Lanna: Added spoiler tags for readability}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Alastair
    10260 posts Moderator
    EA, you’ve promised us new faces for today, like it says in the patch notes. we’ve waited until 6pm for an update, and too nobody’s surprise there isn’t one, we are fed up. it is MAD how you still manage to disappoint us after all the mess ups and lies you feed us. GIVE US INFO, you’ve opened a Forum website for fan feedback, and you use it what, once a day? even then you read it and don’t listen. i’m at my last straw with this game. buck up your ideas

I think you've been reading the wrong patch notes if you saw the faces were 'promised' for today. EA haven't said that anywhere.

Also why are you waiting for an update at 6pm? 6pm is 10am in Vancouver so staff will have only just started the day.
  • Is there no one on Switch who can do the community a service and do a thorough investigation about exactly which faces are glitched?
  • Nwhyte12504
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Alastair wrote: »

So does this confirm it will be today? Or does "soon" mean EAs version of soon which could be friday?
  • Steffolovitch
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2018
    Lareu wrote: »
    Hey this is my first time posting.
    I'm currently playing the game on the Switch.
    The faces are updated but I came across new potential face:
    (Wolfes)
    Helder Costa
    Hause
    Gibbs White

(Fulham)
    Christie
    Kamara
    R Sessegnon

(Cardif)
    Ward
    Zokore
    Smithies
    Mendez-laining
    Ecuele Manga
    Cunnigham
    Bamba

Here is a proof with Ryan Sessegnon face
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FwbBrBMuJ34OKzgItTTBU1SHP5dj_nos

Great find mate!

I wouldn't expect to much from the "switch glitch" though - as Sergej Milinkovic-Savic had a starhead there in early summer, but wasn't added on consoles in the World Cup update.

But on the other hand it would make perfect sense, if the 13 were added now, along with their teammates...
  • freakjas
    12329 posts Has That Special Something
    Wait we’re actually gonna get a moutinho?
    After soooo many fifas
  • D. Nice
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    All I read is "soon, soon, soon". I hate this company's attitude. This is not an answer!

I encourage people to ask themselves one question: did ea manage to roll out the patch and the squad update involving all new starheads on pc last tuesday?

So after a whole week they cannot do the same on consoles? Are you actually kidding me!? What are these guys doing over there in canada?
    If they cannot give us an ETA than they should just say "sorry we don't know". End of story. But this whole "soon" thing just gets on my nerves.
  • Nothing will be updated on Friday it always happens on Tuesdays so it's another week of waiting. Sorry guys
  • ij54321
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018
    Goral81 wrote: »
    Nothing will be updated on Friday it always happens on Tuesdays so it's another week of waiting. Sorry guys

things often get updated on Fridays or Thursdays especially with squad updates. Isn't that how it's always been?
  • CR1986
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018
    Goral81 wrote: »
    Nothing will be updated on Friday it always happens on Tuesdays so it's another week of waiting. Sorry guys

Great, there was never a better time to boycott this game as EA doesn’t deserve to have any community. The problem is that people say that they will stop buying the game but it’s all just words as they continue to buy and play the game and EA knows this and ,as a result, behaves like this, where they give a crap about frustrated fans. I won’t buy a fifa game any time soon, this one was just a promotion gift from a friend of mine but I would never spend a penny on this game that is literally just like fifa 17 and 18 just with updated squads and kits as well as the CL, they could’ve easily added this via patch but opted to promote it as a new game and charge 70€ for it, what a joke and the saddest part of it is that it still works because people pay the money and continue to buy the game. Compare this to CD Project, CD Project released a season pass for The Witcher 3 and that season pass had two add ons, hearts of stone as well as Blood and wine, Hearts of stones was a 10 hour story dlc, blood and wine was a pure masterpiece with more than 30 Hours of added game time. EA would never ever do something like that because their share holders are very wealthy individuals who just focus on cash/ profit
  • HTAFC
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No hope for these faces today huh?
  • OldMateCampbell
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    No new faces today but probably gonna be here on Friday I suppose, which I can live with.

Hopefully these Nintendo Switch rumours are all true and EA actually have plans to add more faces in this update, or later on in the game. I need Ryan Sessegnon and Rugani faces mostly, plus all the others are nice for the sake of realism too.
  • Hyrooney
    75 posts Park Captain
    No new faces today but probably gonna be here on Friday I suppose, which I can live with.

Hopefully these Nintendo Switch rumours are all true and EA actually have plans to add more faces in this update, or later on in the game. I need Ryan Sessegnon and Rugani faces mostly, plus all the others are nice for the sake of realism too.

I really hope that rumors will be happened soon. Moreover, removed faces should be added soon in FIFA 19. Please deliver the removed faces list to face team.
  • LordBob
    80 posts Park Captain
    I know we're moving towards a 'live service' (more frequent updates etc...) but it literally mkes no sense to fire out limited starheads.. and then wait 1-2 weeks before releasing the rest.

It's evidently upset people - I wonder how many have given up at this point as well. Surely it makes sense just to make people wait a little bit more for the full list of starheads so there's less of the 'WHERES A, WHERES B!?'.
    I know starheads will always attract the same questions like 'why hasnt thingy been updated because his haircut is outdated by 6 months..' but i think getting new faces in is more of a priority.

• LordBob wrote: »
    I know we're moving towards a 'live service' (more frequent updates etc...) but it literally mkes no sense to fire out limited starheads.. and then wait 1-2 weeks before releasing the rest.

It's evidently upset people - I wonder how many have given up at this point as well. Surely it makes sense just to make people wait a little bit more for the full list of starheads so there's less of the 'WHERES A, WHERES B!?'.
    I know starheads will always attract the same questions like 'why hasnt thingy been updated because his haircut is outdated by 6 months..' but i think getting new faces in is more of a priority.

No, I think they should release whatever they have ready. What they should do though is set up some sort of release schedule for when they plan to release starheads so we know when to start our career modes without missing out on them. Or even better, if they make it possible to use new starheads in existing saves this becomes way less of an issue.
  • Squad update is available, new faces are finally here!!
  • Man0nf1r3
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Update is live!! Finally!! Lol
  • xJOE
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2018
    Ryan Sessegnon generic lol ❤️❤️❤️❤️ useless

Barely 10 players for each promoted team
  • Hyrooney
    75 posts Park Captain
    Altair14 wrote: »
    @EA_Andy @EA_Cian

Could you pass on the list below to related team. Please. Thank you.

----Removed Faces List----
    Faurlín
    Nocerino
    Angel Rangel
    Reise Allassani
    David Henen (Everton -> Sporting Charleroi
    Dieumerci Mbokani
    Alessio Cerci
    Krohn-Dehli (RC Deportivo de La Coruña)
    Nedum Onuoha
    Stéphane M'Bia
    Nicolás Pareja (Sevilla -> Club Atlas)
    Cristian Rodríguez
    Stephen Quinn
    Marvin Emnes
    Papiss Demba Cissé
    Youssouf Mulumbu
    Jack Rodwell
    Claudio Yacob
    Gianni Bruno
    Carlos Zambrano
    Eloi Amagat (Jirona -> New York FC)
    Ramalho (Jirona)
    Raúl Lizoain (Las Palmas -> AD Alcorcón)
    Lee Chung Yong
    Šime Vrsaljko (ATM -> Inter)
    Luciano Vietto (valencia-> fullham)
    Juan Carlos Paredes
    Yassine Bounou (Jirona)
    Farid Boulaya (Jirona -> Metz)
    Olarenwaju Kayode (Jirona ->Shaktar)
    Johan Mojica (Jirona)
    Axel Werner (ATM -> SD Huesca)
    Jonathan Calleri (Las Palmas -> Deportivo Alavés)
    Guillermo Varela
    Pablo Maffeo (Jirona -> VfB Stuttgart)
    David Soria (Sevilla -> Getafe)
    José Suárez (Jirona)
    Walter Montoya (Sevilla -> Cruz Azul)
    Keshi Anderson (Crystal Palace-> Swindon Town)
    Tahvon Campbell (Westbrom -> Forest Green)
    Michael Olunga (Jirona -> Kashiwa Reysol)
    Borja Lasso (Sevilla)
    Douglas Luiz (Jirona)
    Robbie McCourt (Westham -> Bohemian FC)

-——— New Face ———-
    Ryan Sessegnon ( Fulham)
    Hudson Odoi ( Chelsea)
    Cancelo ( Juventus )
    Betancurt ( Juventus )

{EA_Lanna: Added spoiler tags for readability}

Thanks for the latest faces update to EA. Please consider the removed list above.
    I and Career mode users will really hope their real faces to play.
  • Hyrooney
    75 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2018
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IZhAbeS1DaY5XlnLP4cIO8qayQ-wFche/view?usp=drivesdk

In Sofifa, for example, You can find Yaya Toure doesnt have miniface and real face though he came back in FIFA 19 squad. Could you give him back his face as soon as possible? The others in the removed list should have his face.
    @EA_Andy @EA_Cian
  • @EA_Andy @EA_Cian Firstly please thank the EA Team for the Starhead updates. While it is unfortunate that a lot of the players people want aren't scanned, to me it is also unfortunate that whilst playing the game and expecting authentic commentary it's lacking. Now I realise that Martin Tyler & Alan Smith are busy people and it isn't easy to get them into the studio to record new commentary, but for players that already have their commentary name as a selection when creating a player, I'd expect that in game their commentary name would be there. Apologies if that's hard to understand.

For example, Naby Keita, Adama Traore, Ryan Sessegnon and his brother both don't have commentary names in game but as you can see from the attached screenshot you can choose the commentary name Sessegnon whilst creating a player.

It's excellent to see La Liga getting some treatment this year also but again alot of the players are missing commentary names. Examples that spring to mind are Lato, Gaya, Dani Garcia, Yeray, Santi Mina, Sanabria, Unai Nunez, Capa, Jairo, Sergio Leon, Juanmi, Carrillo, Pozo, Lobotka, Junca, Jozabed, Carlos Soler, Lenglet, Ruben Vezo, Hermoso, Navarro, Ely, Ruben Semedo, Rodri, Pablo Fornals, Sergi Darder, Bardhi, Pere Pons, Escalante, Marc Roca, Oyarzabal, Portu, Lukue, Pedraza etc. I was playing the other day and expected to hear commentary for a player named Gonzalez but got nothing. What I wasn't expecting to hear was "Diego Fagundez" commentary name, so hats off for that one.

Would it be possible for you to report to the EA Devs that already recorded commentary names need to be assigned to players like Naby Keita, Adama Traore, Ryan and Steven Sessegnon. I'm sure there are many other examples, it might be worth getting a trainee or junior to assign these and have it released in a squad update.

BF32FWd.jpg
  • Duil
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited November 2018
    Only this players?

Ryan Sessegnon ( Fulham)
    Hudson Odoi ( Chelsea)
    Cancelo ( Juventus )
    Betancurt ( Juventus )

But and Douglas Luiz, Jorginho,Fred,Fabinho,Maddison,Ricardo Pereira,Torreira,Adama,Diogo Dalot,Guendouzi,Bernard,Sandro,Balbuena,Diop,Felipe Anderson,Yarmolenko,Vestergaard,Elyounoussi,Armstrong,Sema,Masina,Peñaranda,Vietto,Anguissa,Helder Costa,Dendoncker,Rafa Mir,Bissouma,D.Brooks,Durm,A. Diakhaby,Mbenza,Ecuélé Manga, S. Bamba,Zohore and Vlasic all belonging to EPL clubs ?? Why not also ??

Out players from important clubs as: Arthur,Nélson Semedo,Cillessen,Malcom,Denis Suárez,Mariano,Ødegaard,Lunin,Diallo,Weigl, Zagadou,Akanji,Larsen,Burki,Witsel,M. Philipp,R. Guerreiro, Süle,Ulreich,Delaney,Bailey,Tah,Volland,Havertz,Harit,Embolo,Uth,Gelson Martins,Arias,Vrsaljko,Ferrán Torres,Piccini,M. Diakhaby,Perin,Kean,Rugani,Spinazzola,Pjaca,Orsolini,de Vrij,Škriniar,Vecino,Politano,Lautaro Martinez,Borja Valero,Gagliardini,Candreva,Karamoh,Dalbert,Calabria,Musacchio,Romagnoli,Biglia,Kessié,Bonaventura,Suso,Cutrone,Halilovic,Caldara,Laxalt,Strinić,Hysaj,Mário Rui,Allan,Zieliński,Verdi,Fabián,Rog,Maksimović,Diawara,Ghoulam,Manolas,Ünder,Perotti,Schick,Kluivert,Cristante,Marcano,L.Pellegrini,Coric,J. Lukaku,Lafont,Gerson,Chiesa,Simeone,Pezzella,Veretout,S.Fofana,Jankto,Barák,Mandragora,Barco,F. de Jong,Pavón, Anderson Talisca,David Neres,Barella,Paulinho,Dani Olmo,Pavard,Aouar,Dolberg,Ndombele,Tousart,F.Mendy,Denayer,Cornet,Strootman,Subašić,Sidibé,Henrichs,Golovin,Rony Lopes,Pellegri,Grandsir,Aït Bennasser,Jordi Mboula,Benaglio,Cyprien,Saint-Maximin,Maolida,Casteels,J. Brooks,Roussillon,Arnold,Weghorst,Brekalo,Camacho,Uduokhai,Guilavogui,Bazoer,Dimata,Elvedi,Zakaria,Stindl,Cuisance,Arp,H. Herrera,Brahimi,Danilo Pereira,Aboubakar,Oliver Torres,Otávio,Jardel,Grimaldo,Gedson Fernandes,Pizzi,Salvio,Cervi,Svilar,Krovinović,Jović ,Raphinha,Bruno Fernandes,Dost,Viviano,Etebo and others more.

Is much?? Is!!

But many of them should have faces since Fifa 16.

Most of them have StarHead in PES.

Why do you make StarHead of players that nobody uses ??

Is the game is for you or for us ??

Has player with 60 of overall and potential of 70 with StarHead.

It happens a cast update and they disappear, so why do StarHead of players like that?

Please consider making the half.

Thank you and sorry my english.

Post edited by Duil on
  • SFgeeza
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Lads can someone answer these questions for me?

1. Is the size of Lingard's head now in proportion to the rest of his body?
    2. Is it just me or does the updated Lloris from last year look more like a custom than a scan?
    3. Why did they update NKoudou when he moved to Spurs despite him having a starhead from Marseille (if I recall correctly) while the likes of Batshuayi who've taken the same route (OM to Chelsea) never get updated?
  • SFgeeza
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Also is it only cover/affiliated stars who are guaranteed yearly updates? If I recall, Dele got his updated between FIFA 17 and 18 bc he was one of the official journey/FUT players for 18
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    These minimal faces are great and all, but the game itself is still ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tbh... I also implore you all to look at Bernardo’s player model of Brighton, EA are super racist he has black face, white body
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Add to that Cabaleiro of wolves how is this company so incompetent
  • Kaiduss
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    SFgeeza wrote: »
    Lads can someone answer these questions for me?

1. Is the size of Lingard's head now in proportion to the rest of his body?
    2. Is it just me or does the updated Lloris from last year look more like a custom than a scan?
    3. Why did they update NKoudou when he moved to Spurs despite him having a starhead from Marseille (if I recall correctly) while the likes of Batshuayi who've taken the same route (OM to Chelsea) never get updated?

Nkoudou was generic in Marseille and during his first year in Spurs.