Best Icon CAM

Comments

• omarnyc
    3506 posts National Call-Up
    I know he's not an icon, but KDB plays like an icon at a fraction of the cost. All depends if he will go into your team.

I can confirm this, i used okocha, bergkamp, messi, del pierro. And now i use kdb, bc he is really really good and costs way less
  • Rpmarsh_2706
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Layton8212 wrote: »
    Is hagi as good as his fifa 18 card?

Never used until 19, but really liked the card.
  • FifaKingPin
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hagi and his passing and long shots. They are on point with maestro. He scored 2 goals a game foe me. Long shots
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Thanks for the suggestions guys, appreciate it
  • LMTH
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Hey guys,
    I am searching for a second CAM - Which player would you recommend?
    At the moment I cannot decide between:
    - Ronaldinho 91
    - Cruyff 91
    - Pele 91
    - Messi

I'm using CR7 and Eusebio as ST and Neymar and Mbappe as wingers (Neymar should be replaced by his TOTGS)

Or would you put Eusebio back to CAM and invest into Henry prime 93 as second striker?

I've never played Ronaldinho or Cruyff before, but still know their individual strengths as dribbling for R10 or 5*/5* for Cruyff. I used Pele 91 and Messi tots and toty last year. However I read that Pele shouldn't be that good as last year.
    I hope for some good advices and that you have already tried those recommended players.
  • Davvebingan
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    LMTH wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    I am searching for a second CAM - Which player would you recommend?
    At the moment I cannot decide between:
    - Ronaldinho 91
    - Cruyff 91
    - Pele 91
    - Messi

I'm using CR7 and Eusebio as ST and Neymar and Mbappe as wingers (Neymar should be replaced by his TOTGS)

Or would you put Eusebio back to CAM and invest into Henry prime 93 as second striker?

I've never played Ronaldinho or Cruyff before, but still know their individual strengths as dribbling for R10 or 5*/5* for Cruyff. I used Pele 91 and Messi tots and toty last year. However I read that Pele shouldn't be that good as last year.
    I hope for some good advices and that you have already tried those recommended players.

I have used Messi and Cruyff and you can’t go wrong with either
  • HS
    1735 posts Fans' Favourite
    I packed 93 baggio untradable who’s been excellent for me. Only issue is the stamina and you’ll prob need to replace him if you go to extra time. Other than that he’s been very good.
  • Fccheek
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime Raul was better than both cruyf tans ronaldinho at cam. I have prime Ronaldinho now out wide and he’s better than them all but if I was to go to a formation with a cam it would be prime Raul.