Wow what a record

tetsu0jin
1863 posts Fans' Favourite
edited November 2018
Obviously not mine, but of a known youtuber.

i5t3j8.jpg

Crazy stats!!

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    2703 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can get more playing on beginner.
  • iRusty_yo
    3914 posts National Call-Up
    Squad battles on beginner
  • FinallySKY
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AA9?
  • mark1089
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    FinallySKY wrote: »
    AA9?

I'm pretty sure
  • mark1089
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    Games played is more impressive to me then goals scored honestly. That's too much FIFA 19
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    mark1089 wrote: »
    Games played is more impressive to me then goals scored honestly. That's too much FIFA 19

Exactly this guy already has 6xx wins and 1xx losses. So many games played....last year my whole record was 400 wins 300 losses. This year tho im already at 1xx wins 1xx losses lol.
  • FifaKingPin
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wow. Poor people. Didn't study or attend college, so they have to resort to this for an income. Once FIFA lose popularity, they will be jobless.
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Wow. Poor people. Didn't study or attend college, so they have to resort to this for an income. Once FIFA lose popularity, they will be jobless.

This comment is ridiculous. The guy is just good at the game, is not like they are offending you.
  • KRANG00
    1695 posts Play-Off Hero

Yeah he must cry himself to sleep not working a 9-5 job and getting paid to play Fifa.

You know the thing you play in your spare time for free :D :D
  • TheTataGuy
    961 posts Professional

Haha, yeah, you are a sheep to follow the path the government wants you to take, go to school for hours, then work your @ss off at least 40 hours a week in a job you probably dont even really like, nice job!
  • Jjleeky
    76 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    senaffc wrote: »

This comment is ridiculous. The guy is just good at the game, is not like they are offending you.

• senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    I would love to get money to play FIFA, at least I would not stress myself for free :D :D
  • Jjleeky
    76 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Funny how the u tubers set there new game plan up so well and also get all the best player packs ooooyer they spend thousands because knobs like us watch there channel and they get paid
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Jjleeky wrote: »
    Funny how the u tubers set there new game plan up so well and also get all the best player packs ooooyer they spend thousands because knobs like us watch there channel and they get paid

It is called entertainment, do you think that football would be a thing without people watching or consuming products from it?
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Some guys got rich playing minecraft on youtube, why people can't get money playing fifa?