Best Icon CAM

Stkyfngz
4847 posts National Call-Up
Around 1-3 mil?

There's obviously 91 Cruyff, 91 Ronaldinho in that league but anyone else use an icon that absolutely stands out in that price range?

Comments

• Rivaldo 87 was great for me gunna try the 90 next the 2* wf was a problem at times but on his left he was something else
  • nextqprmanager
    3322 posts National Call-Up
    Last year Del piero
  • NeverLucky
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dinho
  • fazer
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    what abaout zola is under 1 milion - https://www.futbin.com/19/player/74/Gianfranco Zola/ 4 star week fun with hunter style can be good option ? im looking for some good cam icon up to maximum 1,2 milion with minimum 4 star week foot somone for good finishing finese shots trial.
  • balErik
    945 posts Professional
    I bought Zola the other day, and he is similar to messi I would think. I have not tried Messi this year though.

Great at passing, dribling, long shots rockets with both feet, and super finesse shots. Even though the stamina is low, he seems to last a full game.

Similar to Del Piero.
  • SHAVEtheWOOKIE
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Under 1 Mil - Prime Scholes is incredible for me. So much stamina that he can chase back all game... And for those that sit deep, his long shots are so powerful that the net animations are too slow to keep up with the balls speed. You can shoot from everywhere with him and its a goal or a corner!
  • Del piero
  • Wikypedia
    424 posts An Exciting Prospect
    91 Maradona is amazing
  • Nicku32
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why do so many people post without reading the OP and make suggestions of players that are above what they say they can afford? :|
  • Nicku32
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    balErik wrote: »
    I bought Zola the other day, and he is similar to messi I would think. I have not tried Messi this year though.

Great at passing, dribling, long shots rockets with both feet, and super finesse shots. Even though the stamina is low, he seems to last a full game.

Similar to Del Piero.

Prime Zola was very good for me. Main gripes are his stamina and sometimes came a too deep a bit too frequently, otherwise he was a great player.
  • JoeyHarrison
    61 posts Park Captain
    I know he's not an icon, but KDB plays like an icon at a fraction of the cost. All depends if he will go into your team.
  • Rpmarsh_2706
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime Hagi is quality
  • Parlabane
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Prime Hagi is quality
    I was put off by his stamina. Has it been a problem for you?
  • bnkws
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Del Piero 90 is great for me.
  • Prime Bergkamp has amazing shooting, passing, dribbling and decent pace. 6'0 tall with moderate strength and 4*4* plus finesse shot trait.
  • Jrbmore
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    bnkws wrote: »

Have you used the prime? Any comparison?
  • Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    Stoichkov
    I use his LW as Cam. He can score with his right but with hawk he sits at 90 everything
  • Rpmarsh_2706
    Parlabane wrote: »
    Prime Hagi is quality
    I was put off by his stamina. Has it been a problem for you?

I don't have him anymore but loved using his card when I had it.

Needed the coins to improve my squad overall
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    I have used 87 Zola.. He is great... 80 Stamina is bit of issue.. But he can turn, score, pass ridiculously. But sold him.. Will try Neymar as CAM... 5* is what I am looking for basically
  • FifaKingPin
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hagi. Wow
  • Robinflex
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    I have used 87 Zola.. He is great... 80 Stamina is bit of issue.. But he can turn, score, pass ridiculously. But sold him.. Will try Neymar as CAM... 5* is what I am looking for basically

80 stamina is a issue?!

• Noob_FC
    Robinflex wrote: »
    Noob_FC wrote: »

80 stamina is a issue?!

I played 4222 with him as CAM... So had to track back too in game... I am not sure if I tried him in 4231(2)...
  • Rpmarsh_2706
    Hagi. Wow

If I had the coins, would buy him again, amazing card.
  • Fccheek
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Highly recommend prime bergkamp middle rivaldo for price. Prime maradona and middle cruyf I didn't love were too expensive for wat they brought.

The best card for price and performance is prime Raul with a artist chem. I jumped around trying a lot of different icons and I have had him for 80 games and don't think I will sell.
  • Numlocked_
    1592 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have heard amazing things about 88 Seedorf but haven't used him yet. Anyone here that has that can confirm?
  • bnkws
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Jrbmore wrote: »
    bnkws wrote: »

Have you used the prime? Any comparison?

Nope, only 90 version.
  • Davvebingan
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    Middle Cruyff is class, 5*wf means he can go both ways and his shots are amazing
  • Jonachasingirls
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The best player in human history: Maradona
  • Layton8212
    1493 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is hagi as good as his fifa 18 card?
  • Noob_FC
    I will use Neymar as CAM... 5* is so required this game... Lewa 90 finishing has 4*.. won't finish green bars on left foor like 40% of the times...