Baby Icons sub 1 million

Comments

• WonderMouse
    2010 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not got any 88s or above, they've already risen to much for me, I know you all say they can go up another 10k+ but they can also come back down 5k, and if they do I'll buy in, if they don't I won't.

That being said any 88+ that hasn't increased more than 10% in the last 24/48 hours?
  • Ghotti wrote: »
    close this thread before EA will see it. Without it big primes incoming with 3-4 icons needed only.

Even still mate 88-90 rated players will always be 40+k with the actual value on a big Sbc being at least 55k plus.. I wouldn't worry to much, as they just aren't packed enough either
  • Persevere80
    1091 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    I'm looking for a bit of advice please. My club is liquid just now but I'm only sitting on 380k. I plan on buying a bunch of high end nif's such as kroos, oblak and isco ect...im a little confused. People say wait prices will drop further but they will rise if icon sbc arrive.

This would be for me team to play with rather than an investment. Is it best to buy now before the icon sbc drops or wait for a window of opportunity when the market drops.
  • xFATAL
    4041 posts National Call-Up
    I'm looking for a bit of advice please. My club is liquid just now but I'm only sitting on 380k. I plan on buying a bunch of high end nif's such as kroos, oblak and isco ect...im a little confused. People say wait prices will drop further but they will rise if icon sbc arrive.

This would be for me time to play with rather than an investment. Is it best to buy now before the icon sbc drops or wait for a window of opportunity when the market drops.

Prices have already risen alot on all the ones I bought a couple days ago. Not sure if it's a great investment now if you didn't get in on them yet.
  • I'm looking for a bit of advice please. My club is liquid just now but I'm only sitting on 380k. I plan on buying a bunch of high end nif's such as kroos, oblak and isco ect...im a little confused. People say wait prices will drop further but they will rise if icon sbc arrive.

This would be for me team to play with rather than an investment. Is it best to buy now before the icon sbc drops or wait for a window of opportunity when the market drops.

Blarix is the man you need to be asking mate, everyone's adamant there going down further but what we picked them up for we have already made 5-8k with no significant SBC.
  • AjaxLegends
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero

If the Icon SBC doesn't come this Friday then prices will drop, but if they come the prices wil rise. That's what I think at least. But even if it doesn't come this Friday, a Icon SBC will come in the future and the prices will be higher than they are now. So if you are not in a rush you will make profit.
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    bhafc1901 wrote: »
    Isco gone at 57k, despite me having several up lower, love these buyers.

Recommend having your cards up for sale all the time as when the sbcs drop prices are likely to initially spike and then drop as the undercutting begins, if your cards are up at the price you want to sell at they should get bought during the initial spike. I've got 88s at mid to high 40s, 89s at mid to high 50s and 90s at mid to high 60s. Relist every hour.

Agreed. Same prices too

88s 48-49
    89s 58-59
    90s 68-69

What you think I should put 87s at? I got a ton of navas for 18-19k too
  • vizzion89
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TTAZ wrote: »
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    bhafc1901 wrote: »
    Isco gone at 57k, despite me having several up lower, love these buyers.

Recommend having your cards up for sale all the time as when the sbcs drop prices are likely to initially spike and then drop as the undercutting begins, if your cards are up at the price you want to sell at they should get bought during the initial spike. I've got 88s at mid to high 40s, 89s at mid to high 50s and 90s at mid to high 60s. Relist every hour.

Agreed. Same prices too

88s 48-49
    89s 58-59
    90s 68-69

What you think I should put 87s at? I got a ton of navas for 18-19k too

I've been listing navas at 29-32 had a few bites

• Chubz
    3210 posts National Call-Up
    I might have to sink a 1m or so into some of these as well :) cant let you guys get the upper hand ;) I have a feeling the next set will have a really good icon, like a Prime Henry or something to up the ante even more.
  • Chubz wrote: »
    I might have to sink a 1m or so into some of these as well :) cant let you guys get the upper hand ;) I have a feeling the next set will have a really good icon, like a Prime Henry or something to up the ante even more.

If Henry R9 or Cruyff are around then your making 20 plus a card
  • Hayter
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think as the title of the post if you can pick those 88-90s under 40k you will still be ok
  • Persevere80
    1091 posts Professional
    @xFATAL @HBG-unit @AjaxLegends
    Thanks for the responses. I'm fairly happy with the prices knowing they will rise again at one point. I think I will just keep an eye on open bids and see how it goes over the next two days.
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain

Wait for tonight if no sbcs and promo they might come back down again but too many eyes on them.
  • Persevere80
    1091 posts Professional
    Blarix wrote: »

Wait for tonight if no sbcs and promo they might come back down again but too many eyes on them.

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.
  • Ghotti
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    Im starting to be aware that we have to many investors ..m
  • Campino
    26880 posts Player of the Year
    Ghotti wrote: »

Good eh, means everyone will undercut
  • mjs4p
    11088 posts Has That Special Something

Definitely. This could end poorly! :joy:
  • Jackadinho
    1106 posts Professional
    I feel the demand for the SBC outweighs number of investors
  • Ghotti
    Campino wrote: »

Good eh, means everyone will undercut
    mjs4p wrote: »

Definitely. This could end poorly! :joy:

Ozil just after Miki release was 25k then mass undercuting starts and he is now 22
  • Ghotti
    Jackadinho wrote: »

That's what i'm thinking.
  • Jackadinho
    1106 posts Professional

Even if not now after Black Friday prices should hopefully rise a little to a point you still make decent profit
  • Reus
    22440 posts Club Captain
    Can't wait to buy all your cards from you guys panic selling on black friday

Will be my pleasure
  • Ghotti

Even if not now after Black Friday prices should hopefully rise a little to a point you still make decent profit

Ive already can take 5k each card and ive got around 300 of them ;)
  • Sercs
    18618 posts World Class
    Reus wrote: »

Will be my pleasure

I’ll price undercut the rest at 65k, thanks for buying
  • Reus
    22440 posts Club Captain

Sell now and buy back cheaper when the panic selling begins

Undercutting will be glorious

Imagine how many lurkers jumped on this with the millions they got from FP and not from trading

People with no market savvy investing makes smart people millions
  • Ghotti

Imagine how many lurkers jumped on this with the millions they got from FP and not from trading

That's what i'm thinking to do its gonna be mass undercuting after icons release if they gonna sux like set 2.
  • MikeyP_FC
    12957 posts Has That Special Something
    The answer, as always, is to panic sell
  • Guys drop cards now I repeat drop cards now... Everyone is undercutting ABORT ABORT ABORT
  • Reus
    22440 posts Club Captain
    Sercs wrote: »

Will be my pleasure

I’ll price undercut the rest at 65k, thanks for buying

6.5k maybe
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite

Like if this is the first year we get sbcs and hr nifs rise.. Cmon they're only cheap because of no demand
    If they release something worthy investors can't fight demand, just look at 85-86 price with current sbcs