• Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    It's a big un.
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nice , let us know your thoughts on it
  • bloody-fouad
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can download the patch now on pc and install it later on the console?
  • Players do a lot more aerial back-heels
  • Springveldt
    4512 posts National Call-Up
    Guys I'm on PC this year and have had the patch for the last week.

Don't get your hopes up too much is all I'm going to say.
  • Zv1k0
    5873 posts Big Money Move
    After first game I haven't noticed anything different except timed finishing for opponents. Haven't tried first time finesse shots yet.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    After first game I haven't noticed anything different except timed finishing for opponents. Haven't tried first time finesse shots yet.

How’s AI defending bro? Still OP?
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    Couldn't of waited till tomorrow could they struggling to get 10 win objective and now patch comes at same time
  • Coderood
    1658 posts Fans' Favourite
    Please let me know how fitness shots are. Are they still OP as ****?
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    Haven’t got time to play so only played 1 game. Can’t really comment on anything yet but my fullbacks seem to be getting forward constantly even though I’ve got them to “stay back” played 195 Games with my LB & 240 with my RB so I know that isn’t usual behaviour...
  • ch1ll
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i see drastic changes:

- Paul Pogba was performing the incorrect run up animation when taking a long free kick

fifa 19 fixed, gj lads! yolo
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    In B4 every one says the patch changed the game drastically and we have moved closer towards Fifa 18

The passing is identical to fifa 18. Hopefully this patch fixes that
  • Zv1k0
    Everything is the same. I even scored this which was supposed to be fixed. Not even perfectly timed. Probably just Lampard too good. :trollface:
  • Pipita
    634 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    Everything is the same. I even scored this which was supposed to be fixed. Not even perfectly timed. Probably just Lampard too good. :trollface:

Thats normal to my eyes the ones player facing back behind goal and finessing top bins were problem.
  • Huss81
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pipita wrote: »

Thats normal to my eyes the ones player facing back behind goal and finessing top bins were problem.

mate, what ball was that? ..
  • Zv1k0

Ball coming from that angle and first time finessing it top bins is equally ridiculous imo. I thought this was included in that fix.
  • Zv1k0
    Huss81 wrote: »

It's a bronze ball, EA SPORTS Black/White.
  • Huss81
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Huss81 wrote: »

It's a bronze ball, EA SPORTS Black/White.

Cheers mate
  • Supermario911
    1224 posts Professional
    What about tackling and it still goes back to the opponent?

That's so stupid, pointless even defending this year
  • Rippa
    1567 posts Play-Off Hero
    Coderood wrote: »
    Please let me know how fitness shots are. Are they still OP as ****?

😂
  • IxToMxI
    5498 posts Big Money Move

Ball coming from that angle and first time finessing it top bins is equally ridiculous imo. I thought this was included in that fix.

@Zv1k0 how is fat frank?
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite

I think theres no problem with that tbh

Its more when the player isn't even facing the goal and is curling them straight in.
  • Slitsomtype
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018
    What was going to change? Its nothing new to find here, exactly the same. Well, thats me done :D
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    Passing is back to normal but Holding ball is so easy so this is going to haunt us.not fixed first touch finesse at all.seems faster
  • Zv1k0
    IxToMxI wrote: »

@Zv1k0 how is fat frank?

I wrote you the review in your thread lol. https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/428307/anyone-used-prime-lampard#latest
  • Supermario911
    1224 posts Professional
    Andyw19_88 wrote: »
    Passing is back to normal but Holding ball is so easy so this is going to haunt us.not fixed first touch finesse at all.seems faster

What does normal mean? I.e. ping pong?

Ping pong passing is in easy in Fifa 19, was difficult first week or so but it went back to same as fifa 17-18
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Is shielding the ball actually viable now? Need something to counter high pressure.
  • bigpokey24
    4792 posts Big Money Move

There was nothing wrong with this. The patch was to correct that glitch krasi made a video of abusing finesse while facing the back of the post
  • Delboy13710
    4723 posts National Call-Up
    Cross goal shot for me seem to be completley nerfed
    Feels super slow going to take me a while to get used to it