1806 posts Fans' Favourite
^^

Comments

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Rttf? Perisic, Philipp and Fahrmann.
  • Carlos181
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    Nacho, Benzema, Golden Boy, Fährmann, and will pick up Philip soon.
  • aguero
  • Leon0713
    1806 posts Fans' Favourite
    antonius wrote: »
    aguero

how much did you pick him up for mate?
    also looking at him
  • bjornini
    3573 posts National Call-Up
    Packed Benzema from the Alonso 100k pack. Also packed Telles on saturday.

Bought Florenzi and did the SMS SBC for my serie A team
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional
    I have none of them, their prices are all going to decline over Black Friday. They don’t get their ratings upgrades for a while (excluding groups) so it’s not really worth it to pick them up right now when there is so much hype around the cards
  • Retro1989
    4395 posts National Call-Up
    Cuadrado, Telles, Kimpembe, Florenzi, Fahrmann, Fekir and Tagliafico.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Pulled Nacho from gold upgrade.

Will maybe use him after an upgrade or 2 as he links with my RTTF Alonso and prime Rio so easy to fit in my team.
  • RoosterBlue
    1127 posts Professional
    Farhmann, Philipp, SBC Tah. Waiting for Renato to drop in price.
  • alex1987
    5456 posts Big Money Move
    Renato, Tafliafico, Philipp so far.
  • Rpmarsh_2706
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fabinho and Kimpembe
  • Gyan_33
    28751 posts Player of the Year
    Bought Davinson, packed Telles and Fékir which I'm keeping. Gonna pick up Renato Sanches this Thursday.
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    Davinson, Florenzi,Fahrman, Teqifialalaiakla (don't know how to spell his name).
  • LiamSully
    6004 posts Big Money Move
    I have none of them, their prices are all going to decline over Black Friday. They don’t get their ratings upgrades for a while (excluding groups) so it’s not really worth it to pick them up right now when there is so much hype around the cards

Your boring...

...but smart ;)
  • Fahrmann, Milky Sausage, Tah (one more win) and hopefully Florenzi after rewards
  • DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    I’m just curious, the upgrades will be reflected by February. Can i know why do you need these cards now?
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    UCL Lewa, Varane, Van Dijk, Dembele, Lozano, Matic.... Don't ever use Dembele and Lozano.. Will give up on Lewa soon
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    DadBod wrote: »
    I’m just curious, the upgrades will be reflected by February. Can i know why do you need these cards now?

+1 for progressing the group stage
    And the cards will be more valuable in knockout stages as the chances of +1s will be higher

I got tagliafico. Hes the cheapest one and I can see them progress 2 more rounds. 84 would be great if the drawing is on their side
  • I SiR MartY I
    5449 posts Big Money Move
    SMS
    Taglifico
    Renato Sanches

Tempted to buy Florenzi and Telles
  • Markman007
    2627 posts Fans' Favourite
    DadBod wrote: »

First boost should be at the end of the group stage in mid Dec, just a few weeks away.
  • agentxyz2
    791 posts Professional

None of them will be in packs during black friday and CL matches are during that time. They are a fairly safe long term price wise
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional
    agentxyz2 wrote: »

None of them will be in packs during black friday and CL matches are during that time. They are a fairly safe long term price wise

That is true, they won’t be in packs. But when people start to realize the card will be sitting there without upgrading and tying up all their coins while the market is down, they will sell to free up coins. There is so much hype around these cards right now and most people will not want them long term in their club to notice a difference.

• CJ Whu
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gents shall I sell sanches now and buy him back on Thursday? I bought for 118k
  • TacoDaPug
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Upgrades work like with informs? 81-> 84 -> 86 or it’s just always +1?
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    +1 it says
  • DomCF
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’ve got Telles, Florenzi, Nacho and Perisic. All very good but Telles particularly stood out - although I haven’t used his normal card to be fair!
  • Liamooo
    885 posts Semi-Pro
    Alonso grizz and sanches (cm) packed my 90 st grizz at start of game in a 2 player pack.
  • Marleigh
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tah, SMS, Phillip, Fahrmann,

will see how prices go on other stuff before i decide if i want any more, and will see if there is a league SBC before i decide on alonso
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14131 posts Has That Special Something
    I see Phillip pop up a bit, what's the deal? I packed him but sold at 54k
  • PelzyWelzy
    9286 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    None tradeable.

Opted to complete the overpriced UEFA SBC’s for cards I’ll likely never use instead :joy: