Game could die in a few weeks

Bmac13
1 posts Park Captain
Getting bored of constantly facing the same teams and bs each game. Ko goals back. Ea need to sort it quick. I mean they won’t know because they don’t read the forums

Comments

• So the game is going to die because you’re bored of it? FIFA will never die, it’s a massive addiction for millions of young men.
  • Just playing fifa casually now. Hooked on BFV
  • Definitely think the same...the game is utter garbage and with each patch just gets worst...don’t know how a company can make so much money from a really poor put together game...apart from dangling promo after promo packs hoping people see the pack weights and think am gonna pack something good...the transfer market is ruined also...baby icons being kept up due to the icon sbcs...there’s 82,83s going for discard the really haven’t a clue what to do i don’t think...really hoping the game gets exposed at the next live capture event and gets really shown for what the game is like that theve given is if anyone can defend this game is beyond me and there needing there head checked
  • selb
    6579 posts Big Money Move
    Agreed, this game is on it's last legs, I'm considering chucking it in the bin tonight tbh, can't be hassled with the shocking servers and gameplay anymore!
  • I've never given up on a FIFA so early and this is probably the best player and coins I've had in most years. Says it all really, I've played about 10 games in a week, I'd normally get through that in a day.
  • Aqeel87
    2595 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sold my team & stopped playing. Worst game ever just pure trash.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    Football is a multi dimensional game. EA have built a one dimensional version. It cannot hold your attention for a long as the cycle of the game..
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    Xtc wrote: »
    Football is a multi dimensional game. EA have built a one dimensional version. It cannot hold your attention for a long as the cycle of the game..

True. What is the point in playing after you have your desirable squad? there is literally nothing. Add a CL tournament that will get you a special tag or something behind your name. Like when clubs win the UCL they have a patch that says how many they have won.
    At least that gives some recognition to someone for playing and winning and also maybe giving everybody a goal to work to. And devide it on team rankings or something.

They should have done that now they have the UCL rights. And like in real world get a reward for winning a few games. the further you get the higher your rewards, like WL.

I liked the World Cup set up and they have done nothing with that in fifa 19
  • James Libby
    5608 posts Big Money Move
    We will miss you guys.

Adieu.
  • Slitsomtype
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Game wont die, but its pure trash. The lack of skill gap and random **** are put in the game to keep the worse players hooked, they would just give up if they lost every game.

This way they keep everyone in and everyone spends more to make the team better.
  • TacoDaPug
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah it has many things killing it, the ones already said, 9/10 people change to 41212-2 in game. First week I won’t even play Rivals, ill be good getting whatever rank I get from playin fut Champions
  • RioIMBA
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Game wont die, but its pure trash. The lack of skill gap and random **** are put in the game to keep the worse players hooked, they would just give up if they lost every game.

This way they keep everyone in and everyone spends more to make the team better.

This, was playing against this guy, he beat me 3-0 eventho he just spammed 180 passing
  • Jamiebanksrfc1986
    411 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is the game we have now best game was fifa 15 not just for ping pong but everything the game was fast fluid responsive and just fun. Now we have slow sluggish u can't run with ball but defenders just home in on you. And it will only get worse tbh.

Stats don't matter in game if it did we would not see as many interceptions. Players to me just defend game and pace is fine cause defending is so easy they don't want to mark runs for pace as they know they don't have to.

It's like if each removed finess shots all games would end 0.0 as that's how u score on the game find sweet spot goal.
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Game is a con.
    I paid £80 for this piece of **** game

Rivals is annoying me most, the delay is just too much. Im having hard games against noobs because im getting a 2second delay after every pass.

You think the effort that is gone in to games like red dead redemption 2..
    And we get this reskinned laggy version of fifa 18.
  • ScorePlayer
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is the game we have now best game was fifa 15 not just for ping pong but everything the game was fast fluid responsive and just fun. Now we have slow sluggish u can't run with ball but defenders just home in on you. And it will only get worse tbh.

Stats don't matter in game if it did we would not see as many interceptions. Players to me just defend game and pace is fine cause defending is so easy they don't want to mark runs for pace as they know they don't have to.

It's like if each removed finess shots all games would end 0.0 as that's how u score on the game find sweet spot goal.

Fifa 15 was easily the worst in the series. Horrible supersonic for 90 minutes from one end to another, no midfield, no build up play, nothing but running with R2 pace directly from kick off towards opponent’s goal. Absolutely nothing to do with real football. But of course some will get bored if they can’t just dribble past everyone with CR7.
  • Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    I like the game.

Gameplay is good and if your decent at the game you can earn good rewards and trade away to a good team.

Loving fifa 19. Just wish the server issues were resolved and then I'd be rating it 10 put of 10.
  • Mdx
    edited November 2018
    Noo wrote: »
    I like the game.

Gameplay is good and if your decent at the game you can earn good rewards and trade away to a good team.

Loving fifa 19. Just wish the server issues were resolved and then I'd be rating it 10 put of 10.

Server issue is quite a big problem no?
    Like sure if there werent server issues it would be great but its game destroying for me.
  • Shahski
    778 posts Semi-Pro
    Unfortently I agree. I love football, and this is the only reason I'm still playing it. However, its certainly dying on me. I dont play rivals anymore. Just play fur champs and that's because then red cards are too addictive to give up. I've never known a game out there that I play and get so mad over. It's crazy torture at times.
  • Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    Mdx wrote: »
    I like the game.

Like sure if there werent server issues it would be great but its game destroying for me.

It's not been bad for me, very rarely experience button delay or speed up lag now that I'm using a wired connection. Are you using wireless? I can't overstate how much of a difference wired connection made.
  • BGAlum
    1216 posts Professional
    I would say one of the other proof points of the demise is the price you can now giet 19 at Wal-Mart. $39 for the baseline edition!

There were no drops in prices that I saw last year, as I was on the lookout to get 18 for Christmas.

So yeah if they have pushed the price down that far to move units already before Christmas, the demand has dropped quite a bit and they are not confident it will pick up.
  • dabeags
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bout the only issue for me is the lag in WL but it’s only bad during prime hours and I can’t play then normally anyway.

Other than that I’m enjoying the game immensely but I’m a fairly casual player. I also love opening packs and tons of opportunity to do so with the WL and Rivals rewards as well tons of SBCs.
  • selb
    6579 posts Big Money Move
    I like the game.

It's not been bad for me, very rarely experience button delay or speed up lag now that I'm using a wired connection. Are you using wireless? I can't overstate how much of a difference wired connection made.

I play a wired connection and it's got little to nothing to do with it, it's still terrible, it does have its good days but when the servers are bad the game is nigh on unplayable
  • BSDShoes
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's kinda dead on PC version, on PS4 it's very lively and will be until 20 comes out.
  • Mdx
    I like the game.

Got a wired connection.
    Even upgraded my internet because at first i thought it was my connection.
    Do you play rivals?
    Are you from the u.s? I hear the closer you're to ea servers the less lag you will get.
  • BGAlum
    1216 posts Professional
    dabeags wrote: »
    Bout the only issue for me is the lag in WL but it’s only bad during prime hours and I can’t play then normally anyway.

Other than that I’m enjoying the game immensely but I’m a fairly casual player. I also love opening packs and tons of opportunity to do so with the WL and Rivals rewards as well tons of SBCs.

Then you are fairly good and not just casual to qualify for WL. I need like 50 wins in Div 7 or 8 to qualify for the WL and I am not going to play that much.

• James Libby
    5608 posts Big Money Move
    What is dead may never die.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5518 posts Big Money Move
    I know this is the UT side of the forum, but I can tell you that Pro Clubs is dead. The gameplay has killed it.

Takes ages to find games 11v11, even small man takes a while to find games, usually 25k+ at the very start of the mode, its barely scraping 10k even at peak times.

From posts on here, Reddit and other sites, i can imagine a few have packed in UT also. Probably not enough to dent FP income, but if the game doesn't improve, I can see everything outside of UT being completely dead by the New Year.