Which position do you find makes or breaks you?

Juked By Neymar
3383 posts National Call-Up
For me it seems to be the CM's this year

Comments

• Kingkay
    1740 posts Fans' Favourite
    CBS as usual
  • The_Milky_Joe
    200 posts Sunday League Hero
    CB's and Strikers only seem important to me, possession in midfield means nothing this year and midfielders are just there to get it to the strikers for a finesse shot
  • FifaKingPin
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cam.
  • Build from the back or you’re gonna crack
  • GeorgeGervin
    1429 posts Professional
    CAM or CM. Makes or breaks offensively and defensively at CM.
  • Pacey3_16
    1653 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cam
  • Thorny
    1049 posts Professional
    Cam.

Any position that you need a player of high quality and not someone that'l just do a job
  • I always feel it's cm or cdm. Obviously the likes of r9 and cruyff are great but having a viera/gullit/a tots or toty Kante/ will honestly change your game completely.
  • Xtc
    5182 posts Big Money Move
    the GAMEPLAY makes or breaks me. NO player can overcome that.
  • Pacey3_16
    1653 posts Fans' Favourite
    Xtc wrote: »
    the GAMEPLAY makes or breaks me. NO player can overcome that.

Actually certain players can just about
  • Renamed123456
    3593 posts National Call-Up
    My CDM and CM (played centrally almost like CAM)

these two boys need to be agile af, have great dribbling and passing, decent quickness, and have decent enough defence.

Their main role for me is distributing the ball and orchestrating plays. But they also need to be irritating to opposition's attacking players when defending.

atm I'm using Allan and Fred, and Torreira and Kovacic
  • LiamSully
    5769 posts Big Money Move
    Scream Fellaini is my rock at CM/CDM

Even sold prime Roy Keane because Fellaini was that good, May have to rethink when he loses his 90 pace tho
  • Juked By Neymar
    3383 posts National Call-Up
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Scream Fellaini is my rock at CM/CDM

Even sold prime Roy Keane because Fellaini was that good, May have to rethink when he loses his 90 pace tho

That scream Fellaini card is just so good. A player built like that tho with 2 90+ stats regardless will be great with the right chem style.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    CM

Pogba is way too important for me this year. His player model is one of the best this year, like his strides are so big he's faster than he seems. He also can finish, compared to previous years where i fail to score goals with him.